First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
what kind of guy is jerk?
14428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

taka_hakase wrote:

A stubborn, arrogent guy who thinks the world revolve around him is a jerk.

Actually, anyone can be a jerk. But oh well~


haha. i actually like stubborn arrogant guys^_^

Posted 3/17/08
A guy who's a jerk? Whoa that goes in many different directions.
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
jerk? i think being corney!!!
1019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
There could be many different reasons.
The way he talks; walks; or even looks at me..

My number one peeve is when they're rude. I can handle the arrogance or even the occasional cocky attitudes, but I absolutely cannot stand it when guys lack the basic manners every single one of us should be brought up with.
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

4getu wrote:


taka_hakase wrote:

A stubborn, arrogent guy who thinks the world revolve around him is a jerk.

Actually, anyone can be a jerk. But oh well~


haha. i actually like stubborn arrogant guys^_^



really? Well, some of them are funny when i think about it, but most are soooo loud... =___=
I like the kind of "gentlemen" type.

If i offend you, my bad.
14428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

taka_hakase wrote:


4getu wrote:


taka_hakase wrote:

A stubborn, arrogent guy who thinks the world revolve around him is a jerk.

Actually, anyone can be a jerk. But oh well~


haha. i actually like stubborn arrogant guys^_^



really? Well, some of them are funny when i think about it, but most are soooo loud... =___=
I like the kind of "gentlemen" type.

If i offend you, my bad.



why would that offend me? i just think stubborn/arrogant ppl r funny. and i like them. but sometimes they go way too far! idk. i like all kinds of guys..
Posted 3/17/08
Narutards are big jerks.
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

4getu wrote:


taka_hakase wrote:


4getu wrote:


taka_hakase wrote:

A stubborn, arrogent guy who thinks the world revolve around him is a jerk.

Actually, anyone can be a jerk. But oh well~


haha. i actually like stubborn arrogant guys^_^



really? Well, some of them are funny when i think about it, but most are soooo loud... =___=
I like the kind of "gentlemen" type.

If i offend you, my bad.



why would that offend me? i just think stubborn/arrogant ppl r funny. and i like them. but sometimes they go way too far! idk. i like all kinds of guys..


i'm just a cautious peron that doesn't want people to feel bad....er.....yeah.
i feel retarded...
6504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
What makes a guy a jerk?

Wow... I can think of SO many qualities all jerkyish guys I know have.... ^_^;;

I think a guy who doesn't think about how other people feel and is constantly pushing others around is considered a jerk.
I also dislike guys who like to purposly play with girls hearts. -_-
643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CT
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
The stubborn kind who can't admit their own faults and go on with their lives ruining lives for females and the like. The kind that insult people with a casual flick of their wrist and laugh it off with their friends all easy-like, but are cold and unforgiving to those he doesn't know.

That's me. << A freaking jerk.
Posted 3/17/08
A cocky guy who believes only in a girls looks...He knows she likes him for all these years and he likes her friend. He toys with the girls feeling knowing shes weak againest him.
Yeah something like that?
6367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / around here
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
a lot of guys who hav big egos
Posted 3/20/08
abusive guys, sexist guys, guys with no manners etc...
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / swizzaland
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
haha, there are so many types....
the perverts, the abusive one, the cocky one, the superficial one, the self-centred one, the player.... god their all nasty... appreciate a guy who doesn't have one of these characteristics!!
SamMan 
3821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Bothell, WA, USA
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
Their list and I don't feel name it out. But as long a guy can be consider it to his lover I think that your far from jerk.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.