First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
most rarely used weapon in an anime
329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
sickle, mace, mauls
203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Vancouver, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
A broken bottle.
7674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Their brain... or a sugar cube....
13638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

loveandhate wrote:

a fist!?!?!?!


there is quite a few how use a fist
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Southern Californ...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

zeno503 wrote:


gamepooperz wrote:


zeno503 wrote:

a scythe is rarely used. xD


i think ur right


yeah cause all u see is swords and stuff like that. nothing really evil looking. xD



you'd think that they use the scythe though cuz Gundam Wing made it work really. The other weapon hardly ever used is the tommy gun i wish they would use that more often lol XD
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / yesterday
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

XXxspgxXX wrote:

crossbows.

I could argue with that

40811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / North Miami Beach...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

thenightdrifter wrote:


zeno503 wrote:


gamepooperz wrote:


zeno503 wrote:

a scythe is rarely used. xD


i think ur right


yeah cause all u see is swords and stuff like that. nothing really evil looking. xD



you'd think that they use the scythe though cuz Gundam Wing made it work really. The other weapon hardly ever used is the tommy gun i wish they would use that more often lol XD


oh i didnt know that i dont watch gundam. xD too many of them. =]
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
a raw dead fish. (reference = puni puni poemi .... i think that's how u spell it...)
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

aluminar wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

crossbows.

I could argue with that

well im more like talking about the newer animations that came out last year and now.
im well aware there were more common in older animations.

5631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / [PoT] Devil Akaya!
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
a Super water gun that shoots out fire,lightning,etc. LMAO~~
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

firepheoni1 wrote:

i dont see 2 many sythces


I bet you also don't see many scythes on chains like the one in Samurai Champloo during the last three episodes.
7448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hidden Leaf Villa...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
i think a slingshot
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Southern Californ...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

zeno503 wrote:


thenightdrifter wrote:


zeno503 wrote:


gamepooperz wrote:


zeno503 wrote:

a scythe is rarely used. xD


i think ur right


yeah cause all u see is swords and stuff like that. nothing really evil looking. xD



you'd think that they use the scythe though cuz Gundam Wing made it work really. The other weapon hardly ever used is the tommy gun i wish they would use that more often lol XD


oh i didnt know that i dont watch gundam. xD too many of them. =]


.........wow, well heres the gundam that used it
god i love deathscythe
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / yesterday
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
strategy, intelligence, or comon sence
(note: and death sythe is the sickest gundam ever)
40811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / North Miami Beach...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

thenightdrifter wrote:


zeno503 wrote:


thenightdrifter wrote:


zeno503 wrote:


gamepooperz wrote:


zeno503 wrote:

a scythe is rarely used. xD


i think ur right


yeah cause all u see is swords and stuff like that. nothing really evil looking. xD



you'd think that they use the scythe though cuz Gundam Wing made it work really. The other weapon hardly ever used is the tommy gun i wish they would use that more often lol XD


oh i didnt know that i dont watch gundam. xD too many of them. =]


.........wow, well heres the gundam that used it
god i love deathscythe


oh well that looks cool and all but i meant like u know dark and evil scythe not cyber robot scythe. xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.