First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
deathnote ending not satisfactory
2135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Looking up the en...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
yes i was really pissed that L died TT
1264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You'd like to kno...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

tbodine wrote:


yukio-kun wrote:


tbodine wrote:


yukio-kun wrote:


tbodine wrote:


yukio-kun wrote:


tbodine wrote:

never watched it it sucks anyways


not important. why did you come here?


y do u come here... i come here to state my opinion so dont go insulting me


I wasn't trying to insult you.
I just find bashing a series in a post about it is stupid unless the post is about "Death Note sucks"
So go find a post like that.


srry but the series is pretty pointless and so r the characters


Haha what series do you like Naruto or something?
Worst series ever by the way.
Naruto should be dead after Sauske broke his farging neck.


its ok.... and yes i do watch do u like bleach


It died for me after the whole "Save Rukia" thing why?
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

yukio-kun wrote:


tbodine wrote:


yukio-kun wrote:


tbodine wrote:


yukio-kun wrote:


tbodine wrote:


yukio-kun wrote:


tbodine wrote:

never watched it it sucks anyways


not important. why did you come here?


y do u come here... i come here to state my opinion so dont go insulting me


I wasn't trying to insult you.
I just find bashing a series in a post about it is stupid unless the post is about "Death Note sucks"
So go find a post like that.


srry but the series is pretty pointless and so r the characters


Haha what series do you like Naruto or something?
Worst series ever by the way.
Naruto should be dead after Sauske broke his farging neck.


its ok.... and yes i do watch do u like bleach


It died for me after the whole "Save Rukia" thing why?


I'm just loving this pointless conversation! By all means, continue making us scroll down half of the thread's page just to get content. (By the way tbodine, you need to make a Deathnote Sucks thread if you want to go down that tangent)
573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
The ending was well played but aside from the hela lameness of L dying, it seemed abrupt and rather sudden. (same meaning I know)
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / yesterday
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
I loved the ending, Light finaly got what was coming to him. and in the maga Light just rotted in the ground afterwards, but in the anime he became a shinigami after death.
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Hong Kong/Toronto
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
even L didn't come back to life (as I have expected and have been pretty much anticipating all through the rest of the manga because I actually thought the death eraser would come in play after L died...
and have been waiting all along for it to come and grace us with its magnificent power....
anyway.... now I'm blabbing)
I thought the way Light died is way too cruel and degrading
he is evil, but he embodies justice too (in the beginning)
to put him through such damnation that leaves him with no dignity or whatsoever is just way too much

(in other words, or to summarize my point, hotties ought not to die)

but in an unbiased way, this seems to be the best resolution the plot leads to
and despite how much I hate seeing light, L, Matt, Mello, etc etc died
the manga still rocks, and I still love it to bits
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

yukio-kun wrote:


wolflee wrote:

I loved it.


me too


i did also
6367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / around here
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


yukio-kun wrote:


tbodine wrote:


yukio-kun wrote:


tbodine wrote:


yukio-kun wrote:


tbodine wrote:


yukio-kun wrote:


tbodine wrote:

never watched it it sucks anyways


not important. why did you come here?


y do u come here... i come here to state my opinion so dont go insulting me


I wasn't trying to insult you.
I just find bashing a series in a post about it is stupid unless the post is about "Death Note sucks"
So go find a post like that.


srry but the series is pretty pointless and so r the characters


Haha what series do you like Naruto or something?
Worst series ever by the way.
Naruto should be dead after Sauske broke his farging neck.


its ok.... and yes i do watch do u like bleach


It died for me after the whole "Save Rukia" thing why?


I'm just loving this pointless conversation! By all means, continue making us scroll down half of the thread's page just to get content. (By the way tbodine, you need to make a Deathnote Sucks thread if you want to go down that tangent)


nah so how do u like the yaoi fan deathnote srry im making u mad should i stop may i add u to my buddys i promise to talk to u as much as i can
2697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / at the computer
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
I would rather change the part where Light killed good guys as well as bad guys. If had to change the end, I would rather have it end with Light caught, or Light fails to recover the death note from Higuchi. Higuchi is tried and executed for all the crimes of Kira. The death note is locked up, never to be used again by humans and the story ends there.

That's how I might like the ending, but rather the end would go with L catching Light in a mistake, or knowledge he does not have. Light is tried and executed for mass murder (crimes against humanity). The second death note is dug up years later, and the war between L and Kira begins again.
1264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You'd like to kno...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


yukio-kun wrote:


tbodine wrote:


yukio-kun wrote:


tbodine wrote:


yukio-kun wrote:


tbodine wrote:


yukio-kun wrote:


tbodine wrote:

never watched it it sucks anyways


not important. why did you come here?


y do u come here... i come here to state my opinion so dont go insulting me


I wasn't trying to insult you.
I just find bashing a series in a post about it is stupid unless the post is about "Death Note sucks"
So go find a post like that.


srry but the series is pretty pointless and so r the characters


Haha what series do you like Naruto or something?
Worst series ever by the way.
Naruto should be dead after Sauske broke his farging neck.


its ok.... and yes i do watch do u like bleach


It died for me after the whole "Save Rukia" thing why?


I'm just loving this pointless conversation! By all means, continue making us scroll down half of the thread's page just to get content. (By the way tbodine, you need to make a Deathnote Sucks thread if you want to go down that tangent)


but its so fun having this convo.
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

tbodine wrote:

nah so how do u like the yaoi fan deathnote srry im making u mad should i stop may i add u to my buddys i promise to talk to u as much as i can


I'm afraid I can't tell what you're trying to say. Please write a bit more clearly.
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
yup, got to say not the most unique of endings but it makes the story have a better overall moral..i sorta wanted light to win but i guess that would've gave a bad message.
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

yukio-kun wrote:

but its so fun having this convo.


Feel free to guestbook or message the crap out of each other.
Posted 3/17/08
it should have ended when L died.
1264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You'd like to kno...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


yukio-kun wrote:

but its so fun having this convo.


Feel free to guestbook or message the crap out of each other.


ahhhh your a buzz kill.
no i shall not guest book her
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.