First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
BEING HACKED!!!
5455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / shhh
Offline
Posted 9/1/07
1 of my friends account just got hacked by 1 of her classmates and im freaking mad right now....any1 know how i can make that person get my friends acc back!!!
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/1/07
is it crunchyroll account or myspace or something else?
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/1/07
you mean crunchyroll password? lol get password back by email.
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/1/07
lol... your friend must have told him the password or the userid or someting.. landed her in deep sh..

Edit: oh.. nice CAPS for a title. -.-
Posted 9/1/07
Trust me, it's hell. I mean, if it was a myspace and you used a fake email =P Or you can get a friend to hack that person's account =D
Posted 9/1/07
ehehhehe well there are a few things you can do.

1. Kick the persons ass
2. Recover what ever they stole
3. If it was a hacker prove they did it and tell there police/ Isp
4. Hire a hacker..<< hehehhe
5. Contact the people where the account is from match up some i.p they could help you out
6. If there 14 or under 16 of that matter tell there parent

I prefare to use... 2,1,4 In that order but I don't hire seen as I know a little pc knowledge
Posted 9/1/07

Keroro wrote:

you mean crunchyroll password? lol get password back by email.


currently the password emails don't work i got locked out cau'z i forgot my password ''sigh'' i'm gonna miss it and my 1517 buddies.

5455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / shhh
Offline
Posted 9/1/07
hehe im talking about CR account
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/1/07
^^lawls just dont get hacked if your a mod. or crunchy supporter. or even. if you have more than 10k points i'll get really mad
4426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Konohana Village
Offline
Posted 9/1/07
Woohoo! Waffy's freaking got her account back! Woot! Me, alucard, azngrl all freaking insulted the hacker and waffy called the hackers parents and she freaking got in trouble. Hahaha!!! Woot!



~~~~~~
What the hell are you talking about? Avoid typing in ALL CAPS.
~ edited by edsamac
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/1/07
lols.. get a pw that is easy to remember.. such as. the things that come to mind.
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/1/07

candy_luver wrote:


Keroro wrote:

you mean crunchyroll password? lol get password back by email.


currently the password emails don't work i got locked out cau'z i forgot my password ''sigh'' i'm gonna miss it and my 1517 buddies.



did u save ur password on ur internet browser?
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/1/07

kenshin123 wrote:


candy_luver wrote:


Keroro wrote:

you mean crunchyroll password? lol get password back by email.


currently the password emails don't work i got locked out cau'z i forgot my password ''sigh'' i'm gonna miss it and my 1517 buddies.



did u save ur password on ur internet browser?


i hope you didnt kill your cookies. or saved passwords.
=]


5455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / shhh
Offline
Posted 9/1/07
YEAH I STARTED THIS CUZ OF THAT HEHE....WE ALL LIKE CELEBRATING
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/1/07
lol so its good?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.