Post Reply "Why dose the girl smile?"
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Running
I must keep running
why cant I stop
I ask myself
stretching my hands out
to somthing that isnt there
wher are you
I ask
but who "you" are
I dont know
your just somthing
that I want
that I
desire after

Holding around
those faint memories
and theyr fading
more and
more
by each tear that
dropps
to the floor
those hated memories
that I dont
really know
that never happned
to me
why are I crying
when
those things havent happned

walking
on the street
invible to pepole
I want to be seen
not by them
not those humans
but what
is it that I seek
if its not human
as me

lying here
hering creis
pepole shouting
scared
Im not sure
why are they so
scared for
I only reameber
somthing
that hit me
a fast pain
I dont feel it now
I open my eyes
I see them
but not very clear
but then I frose as I see
somthing
ther was somthing
reatching out
its not human
and I hear it wisper
"come,"
" come whit me,"
" I have waited"
I smile as I reatch out
and as everything
turns dark

pepole gatered
wispering
" what happned?"
" she was so young,"
" what a way to day"
lying ther
a girl
her clothes
and long hair
stained by blood
the blood
faiding from the
car
as the rain
wash it away
but ther is one thing
that the pepole dont
understand
as they look at the life
who leaved
so young
" why dose the girl"
" smile?"


two pics fits whit thsi one xD chose which one who fits the best ?
Posted 3/17/08
both pictures really fit this poem but i think the first one fits the most
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

kagura4 wrote:

both pictures really fit this poem but i think the first one fits the most


Yeah I trough that toobut I just couldnt really chose x-x
Member
45002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "I write for the...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

Yamira wrote:


kagura4 wrote:

both pictures really fit this poem but i think the first one fits the most


Yeah I trough that toobut I just couldnt really chose x-x


I liked the first pic too!!!
And waaah T_T It was soo sad...but really happy at the same time!
But IT WAS AMAZINGLY GOOD!!! As always =]
Nice job, Yamira-chan!
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

moonwarrior485 wrote:


Yamira wrote:


kagura4 wrote:

both pictures really fit this poem but i think the first one fits the most


Yeah I trough that toobut I just couldnt really chose x-x


I liked the first pic too!!!
And waaah T_T It was soo sad...but really happy at the same time!
But IT WAS AMAZINGLY GOOD!!! As always =]
Nice job, Yamira-chan!


THank you ^w^ Im so glad you liked it !! man if I shall be honest Im soon going to ask if you would be my poem cr sis xD or somthing like that
Member
45002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "I write for the...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

Yamira wrote:


moonwarrior485 wrote:


Yamira wrote:


kagura4 wrote:

both pictures really fit this poem but i think the first one fits the most


Yeah I trough that toobut I just couldnt really chose x-x


I liked the first pic too!!!
And waaah T_T It was soo sad...but really happy at the same time!
But IT WAS AMAZINGLY GOOD!!! As always =]
Nice job, Yamira-chan!


THank you ^w^ Im so glad you liked it !! man if I shall be honest Im soon going to ask if you would be my poem cr sis xD or somthing like that


Yay! Yay!! I'd love to be your poem CR sister >< Plus, you're also a very inspirational person ^^ My writer's block goes away once I read your poems ><
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

moonwarrior485 wrote:


Yamira wrote:


moonwarrior485 wrote:


Yamira wrote:


kagura4 wrote:

both pictures really fit this poem but i think the first one fits the most


Yeah I trough that toobut I just couldnt really chose x-x


I liked the first pic too!!!
And waaah T_T It was soo sad...but really happy at the same time!
But IT WAS AMAZINGLY GOOD!!! As always =]
Nice job, Yamira-chan!


THank you ^w^ Im so glad you liked it !! man if I shall be honest Im soon going to ask if you would be my poem cr sis xD or somthing like that


Yay! Yay!! I'd love to be your poem CR sister >< Plus, you're also a very inspirational person ^^ My writer's block goes away once I read your poems ><


Great!!
Im glad my poems helps you!
You must be logged in to post.