First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Fairy Tail- Who's better!
909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia > Melbo...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

langkeekong wrote:

haruhi suzumiya


We're discussing bout Fairy Tail here not M.O.H.S.

Anyways my opinion GRAY AND ERZA! Mirajane is awesome too.
10256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

kuraixdesu wrote:


langkeekong wrote:

haruhi suzumiya


We're discussing bout Fairy Tail here not M.O.H.S.

Anyways my opinion GRAY AND ERZA! Mirajane is awesome too.


I just copied what that user put in the first page.. it's Haruhi Suzumiya..
909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia > Melbo...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

langkeekong wrote:


kuraixdesu wrote:


langkeekong wrote:

haruhi suzumiya


We're discussing bout Fairy Tail here not M.O.H.S.

Anyways my opinion GRAY AND ERZA! Mirajane is awesome too.


I just copied what that user put in the first page.. it's Haruhi Suzumiya..


oh okay.
2998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Here
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
...........My favorite is Erza Scarlet,but I like Mirajane too...
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

i say erza



was that ezra or erza?!
anyways, like the wings!!!(the image i mean)
2998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Here
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

haruhidaijo wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

i say erza



was that ezra or erza?!
anyways, like the wings!!!(the image i mean)


Hmm...It's Erza....yeah...Erza.....Scarlet....

18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

Kokuyou wrote:


haruhidaijo wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

i say erza



was that ezra or erza?!
anyways, like the wings!!!(the image i mean)


Hmm...It's Erza....yeah...Erza.....Scarlet....




oh!!!! right!!! hehehe!!!thanks anyway!!!

2998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Here
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

haruhidaijo wrote
oh!!!! right!!! hehehe!!!thanks anyway!!!



It's fine.... really....
151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
natsu! he's so funny~
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

luffy1990 wrote:

Natsu....because.................................................................he jus like luffy frm one piece...


ha ha its true that manga is such a copy
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

anxiidiot wrote:

I say Haruhi Suzumiya~


rofl! u made my day!
835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
natsu... is the best one
505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
NATSU IS #1 cuz he basicly a luffy copyright and gray is like an Ace copyright
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Idiot_Lord_Of_Idiots wrote:

NATSU IS #1 cuz he basicly a luffy copyright and gray is like an Ace copyright


It's copy, not copyright. Go look in a dictionary before writing. >_>
2142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Stars......
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

crimsonkiba wrote:


luffy1990 wrote:

Natsu....because.................................................................he jus like luffy frm one piece...


ha ha its true that manga is such a copy


Fairy Tail and one piece are completely different.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.