First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What happenings would you like to see in Season 3?
Member
387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / the Intarweb
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
Remember what happened in season 2 ep. 4? Yeah, I want more of that.
Member
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
I also want their relationship to become better and for Saito to finally become more serious and stop looking at other girls.
Member
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
there is a reason why hes looking at other girls
Member
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

xtephen07ray wrote:

there is a reason why hes looking at other girls


yer coz louise is flat chested lol
Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
yeah i want them to more serious about there relationship
Member
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

TripleBlaze wrote:


xtephen07ray wrote:

there is a reason why hes looking at other girls


yer coz louise is flat chested lol


hahaha, thats partly true but, just think of how louise treats him, she can't even say she loves him, if you were a guy you would be so damn frustrated and look at other girls instead

Member
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

xtephen07ray wrote:


TripleBlaze wrote:


xtephen07ray wrote:

there is a reason why hes looking at other girls


yer coz louise is flat chested lol


hahaha, thats partly true but, just think of how louise treats him, she can't even say she loves him, if you were a guy you would be so damn frustrated and look at other girls instead



she must of said she loves him once right?
Member
1715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ‡Unknown‡
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
Well season 3 is coming this summer in 2008
Member
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

TripleBlaze wrote:


xtephen07ray wrote:


TripleBlaze wrote:


xtephen07ray wrote:

there is a reason why hes looking at other girls


yer coz louise is flat chested lol


hahaha, thats partly true but, just think of how louise treats him, she can't even say she loves him, if you were a guy you would be so damn frustrated and look at other girls instead



she must of said she loves him once right?


the only time she said it is during the last episode of season 2 when she was crying in her room holding the eclaire de amoure (or something) but she never ever directly said it to saito.
Member
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

xtephen07ray wrote:


TripleBlaze wrote:


xtephen07ray wrote:


TripleBlaze wrote:


xtephen07ray wrote:

there is a reason why hes looking at other girls


yer coz louise is flat chested lol


hahaha, thats partly true but, just think of how louise treats him, she can't even say she loves him, if you were a guy you would be so damn frustrated and look at other girls instead



she must of said she loves him once right?


the only time she said it is during the last episode of season 2 when she was crying in her room holding the eclaire de amoure (or something) but she never ever directly said it to saito.


oh yeah i remeber now she was going to say it when they got married but the sleeping potion kicked in too fast
Member
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / SECRET!!
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
i like the princess best
Member
560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

shinjitam09 wrote:

lol i want siesta dead in season 3 =P


yeah! die siesta die!!! haha...
Member
560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
the thing that i want to happen in season 3 is that saito's real girlfriend from tokyo was summoned by a lovely guy. this powerful lovely guy purposely summoned the commoner so that he can get louise...lol
Member
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/12/08

kit14710 wrote:

the thing that i want to happen in season 3 is that saito's real girlfriend from tokyo was summoned by a lovely guy. this powerful lovely guy purposely summoned the commoner so that he can get louise...lol


i was actually thinking of the same thing >.> but with a little twist, they are enemies hahahaha! so saito hesitates to attack her (the gf gandalfr.) and rofl that would be so cool if they ended up together, louise can't beat a female gandalfr hottie from japan

EDIT:

in her sailor uniform!!! hahahahahaha!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.