First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
We Need More Yaoi Mangas
93342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Japan
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
i hate yaoi.
2385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vienna, Austria
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
No, we don't.
31280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
If there's a yaoi manga, then there should also be a Hentai manga
165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
Hentai and yaoi are(sometimes) different things. A lot of yaoi has storylines-hentai doesn't and is just porn... ...wait a sec...we have manga on CR 0.o
1803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The place where t...
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

katren2u wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


SparklingDiamonD wrote:

some yaoi title:

Desire
Constellations in My Palm
Dash!
A Gentleman's Kiss
Cute Beast
A Love Song for the Miserable
Dont Blame Me
After I Win
Endless Rain
Feverish

i personally dont know if they're good stories. i dont read yaoi and dont like it.
but hopefully this helps.


really. Desire is on CR? I tried looking for it but I never found it.


well none of those manga are in cr


I Figured after reading Desire.

10634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at freesky online~
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
i'm dun like yaoi mangas, but fanfics are okay with me
493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In His Pocket
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

FoamyTakiki wrote:


katren2u wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


SparklingDiamonD wrote:

some yaoi title:

Desire
Constellations in My Palm
Dash!
A Gentleman's Kiss
Cute Beast
A Love Song for the Miserable
Dont Blame Me
After I Win
Endless Rain
Feverish

i personally dont know if they're good stories. i dont read yaoi and dont like it.
but hopefully this helps.


really. Desire is on CR? I tried looking for it but I never found it.


well none of those manga are in cr


I Figured after reading Desire.

u mean Desire was on cr and u read it??? seriously?

8124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ~ Silent Hill ~
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
well I haven't check if there were some yaoi mangas, I hope there are ^^ I love it, although I say we should keep them under 18 ^.^u because some yaoi mangas are quite strong for the minors.
1803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The place where t...
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

katren2u wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


katren2u wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


SparklingDiamonD wrote:

some yaoi title:

Desire
Constellations in My Palm
Dash!
A Gentleman's Kiss
Cute Beast
A Love Song for the Miserable
Dont Blame Me
After I Win
Endless Rain
Feverish

i personally dont know if they're good stories. i dont read yaoi and dont like it.
but hopefully this helps.


really. Desire is on CR? I tried looking for it but I never found it.


well none of those manga are in cr


I Figured after reading Desire.

u mean Desire was on cr and u read it??? seriously?




No, it wasn't. WAH! Gomen for getting your hopes up. I read it at one of my friends house. She downloaded it onto her computer or something like that. You can find alot of yaoi mangas on Youtube.
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

FoamyTakiki wrote:


SparklingDiamonD wrote:

some yaoi title:

Desire
Constellations in My Palm
Dash!
A Gentleman's Kiss
Cute Beast
A Love Song for the Miserable
Dont Blame Me
After I Win
Endless Rain
Feverish

i personally dont know if they're good stories. i dont read yaoi and dont like it.
but hopefully this helps.


really. Desire is on CR? I tried looking for it but I never found it.


well go to www.mangatraders.com
you have to sign up but its worth it
then you can search for yaoi and download it there is hundreds from softcore to hard core
ps. some are on zip files and some rar files
493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In His Pocket
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

FoamyTakiki wrote:


katren2u wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


katren2u wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


SparklingDiamonD wrote:

some yaoi title:

Desire
Constellations in My Palm
Dash!
A Gentleman's Kiss
Cute Beast
A Love Song for the Miserable
Dont Blame Me
After I Win
Endless Rain
Feverish

i personally dont know if they're good stories. i dont read yaoi and dont like it.
but hopefully this helps.


really. Desire is on CR? I tried looking for it but I never found it.


well none of those manga are in cr


I Figured after reading Desire.

u mean Desire was on cr and u read it??? seriously?




No, it wasn't. WAH! Gomen for getting your hopes up. I read it at one of my friends house. She downloaded it onto her computer or something like that. You can find alot of yaoi mangas on Youtube.

no not youtube i hate to read manga when its like a video...i want to see the pages full and u know what i mean the books r really different than videos...so ye...i was looking for yaoi on cr but i didnt find any at that time...and right now i cant cuz its saying something like coming soon ...im in dying...i want to read manga here that badly...but i really want to...
well thank u for everything
493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In His Pocket
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

Shanachan86 wrote:

i hate yaoi.


then why r u here and commenting???
1803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The place where t...
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

katren2u wrote:


Shanachan86 wrote:

i hate yaoi.


then why r u here and commenting???


I know, really! Why do people do comments like that. We will never understand...

1803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The place where t...
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

Tj2008 wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


SparklingDiamonD wrote:

some yaoi title:

Desire
Constellations in My Palm
Dash!
A Gentleman's Kiss
Cute Beast
A Love Song for the Miserable
Dont Blame Me
After I Win
Endless Rain
Feverish

i personally dont know if they're good stories. i dont read yaoi and dont like it.
but hopefully this helps.


really. Desire is on CR? I tried looking for it but I never found it.


well go to www.mangatraders.com
you have to sign up but its worth it
then you can search for yaoi and download it there is hundreds from softcore to hard core
ps. some are on zip files and some rar files



do you know a place that you can read it online, not download? ...besides mangafox and mangaupdates...I love Mangafox...but Mangaupdates....I don't know how to get to the mangas...
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / california
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
o please this is the last thing that we need
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.