First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
We Need More Yaoi Mangas
4951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / France
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
Hell Yeah! Im afraid I would rape a yaoi manga some day XDDD
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 4/24/08




actualy we do have to watch when mad fangirls post tons of (or the same ones repeated) yaoi mot posters on the anime mot posters thread either without spoiler tags or without warning of whats inside the said spoiler tags making them redundant and its even worse when its a dojinshi of a series you know its like "what the hell are you making my favourite characters do leave them alone!"


(On second thoughts maybe I just hate psycho fangirls who seem to feel like its their duty to spread yaoi or something although seriously still DO NOT MAKE L AND LIGHT DO THAT jesus its like taking our good memorys of a series and horribly, horribly ass raping them *sniff*)


Your point?

I seriously can't see why you HAVE to watch. Let others enjoy it when they like it. And there are not only psycho Yaoi fangirls you know. Please don't say everyone is psychotic just because she/he likes Yaoi

I can understand that you want to ,protect' your favourite characters, but your last sentence was honestly homophobic :blink:. And
I've seen many posters that have warned the potential viewer. You make it seem like being gay is wrong. Of course if you don't want to see it, that is completely fine. But leave others that enjoy it alone.

If someone likes hentai, or ecchi, or enjoys much gore and nudity, nobody says anything against it. But when you like Yaoi, you are either a ,mad psychotic Yaoi fangirl that is too ugly to get a boyfriend' or ,someone that taines the characters by ass raping them'.

Hello? Is this the middle age? Sometimes, I could cry when someone couples L with Misa. I just can't see that pairing. But I you won't see me flaming someone for it. Everyone has their own opinion. If yours hurts others, please keep it to yourself. Thank you.
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
dnt like yaoi... i like yuri...
1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In your ports kil...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

Lightdancer wrote:





actualy we do have to watch when mad fangirls post tons of (or the same ones repeated) yaoi mot posters on the anime mot posters thread either without spoiler tags or without warning of whats inside the said spoiler tags making them redundant and its even worse when its a dojinshi of a series you know its like "what the hell are you making my favourite characters do leave them alone!"


(On second thoughts maybe I just hate psycho fangirls who seem to feel like its their duty to spread yaoi or something although seriously still DO NOT MAKE L AND LIGHT DO THAT jesus its like taking our good memorys of a series and horribly, horribly ass raping them *sniff*)


Your point?

I seriously can't see why you HAVE to watch. Let others enjoy it when they like it. And there are not only psycho Yaoi fangirls you know. Please don't say everyone is psychotic just because she/he likes Yaoi

I can understand that you want to ,protect' your favourite characters, but your last sentence was honestly homophobic :blink:. And
I've seen many posters that have warned the potential viewer. You make it seem like being gay is wrong. Of course if you don't want to see it, that is completely fine. But leave others that enjoy it alone.

If someone likes hentai, or ecchi, or enjoys much gore and nudity, nobody says anything against it. But when you like Yaoi, you are either a ,mad psychotic Yaoi fangirl that is too ugly to get a boyfriend' or ,someone that taines the characters by ass raping them'.

Hello? Is this the middle age? Sometimes, I could cry when someone couples L with Misa. I just can't see that pairing. But I you won't see me flaming someone for it. Everyone has their own opinion. If yours hurts others, please keep it to yourself. Thank you.


I never said all people who watch yaoi psychotic, established series SHOULD be protected as what I described in the last sentence is in a sense what yaoi fanfics do (change horribly assraping to defiling if you will), plenty (read: most) of the yaoi pics in the thread I mentioned did NOT have warnings and finaly READ A POST THOUGHROUGHLY BEFORE QUOTING IT

I have nothing against homosexuals but I do have something against those types of images posted without spoilertags with warning of the contents and my favourite manga characters being defiled like that (ifs not just the gay thing it would be just as wrong if you replaced the other man with anything else too unlikey)
2731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
there must be more yaoi mangas,i'm trying to find death note yaoi (don't ask) and there none then i wrote narusasu but there not even good(sorry to how made them)
2487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
I prefer YURIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

Iduno wrote:


I never said all people who watch yaoi psychotic, established series SHOULD be protected as what I described in the last sentence is in a sense what yaoi fanfics do (change horribly assraping to defiling if you will), plenty (read: most) of the yaoi pics in the thread I mentioned did NOT have warnings and finaly READ A POST THOUGHROUGHLY BEFORE QUOTING IT

I have nothing against homosexuals but I do have something against those types of images posted without spoilertags with warning of the contents and my favourite manga characters being defiled like that (ifs not just the gay thing it would be just as wrong if you replaced the other man with anything else too unlikey)


I read it, thank you very much. I only wanted to tell you that many have warnings. Of course there will be always some pics/whatever that do not have a warning. Still, if you see such an ,image', you can always click back or close the side. Of course you didn't say that everyone watching Yaoi is psychotic, but you made it seem like someone dedicated to Yaoi is wrong.

Lastly, fanfictions do not defile the original in any form, no matter what. Of course it is FANfiction, so you won't find the canon plot. And most writers aren't the author of the manga/whatever, so some characters may seem OOC. What I want to say is: Not only Yaoi fanfiction can ,defile' as you put it the original.

And I completely understand your dislike when it comes to changing the contens of an original manga. Mostly, I like the manga the way it is and sometimes, I find what some do with the plot or characters is wrong. I can't deny that. But it is not only Yaoi that can taint an original manga.

As I already said, there is nothing wrong with Yaoi- for me, it's just another genre. Some don't like horror, or overly romantic things, so there is nothing wrong with not liking it. What I have enough of, however, is that so many write bad thing about it. If you have nothing else to do (And this time, I don't mean anyone specifically) than to spoil others fun, then you are pretty low. Stating your opinion: Not bad. But please do it in a way so that nobody gets hurt or offended. Looong post, sorry for that.
5702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere in the US
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
invisible boy
mans best friend
vannila
fake fur
there are some others but i cant remember them all
i prever yuri over yaoi but i like them both because im bi
(however im more straight than bi)
4977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Black Order
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
you people are sick!!!!!!
3705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

FoamyTakiki wrote:


SparklingDiamonD wrote:

there's a LOT of yaoi manga.
its jus that you prolly havent looked hard enough.


name some, please. Because I've looked and can't find any.


I walked out of Barnes & Noble with a ton of BL & select yaoi; I say Select because I'm very picky about the art.

Lesse.... You can buy yaoi manga on eBay, Amazon.com, JPQueen, Amazon Japan's english page, Kinokuniya (they can be found in International Disctricts), or you can find tons of yaoi Scanlators. Email me if you want links to some scanlators.
3705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

kyuubidemongirl13 wrote:

there must be more yaoi mangas,i'm trying to find death note yaoi (don't ask) and there none then i wrote narusasu but there not even good(sorry to how made them)


Sounds like you're looking for Doujinshi, not Manga.
3705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

spld97 wrote:

Uhh, does anyone know a good Shounen Ai movie/drama/anime?


You mean BL movie/drama/anime or classic shounenai from the 80's or older?

If you want classic flowery shounenai, try the Kaze to Ki no Uta or Patalliro fansubs.

If you want modern BL, there's quite a bit to suggest ^_^
1832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
look on youtube. there's a whole bunch on there,
3705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

LexLozada wrote:

^ano... guys... i don't mean to be rude or anything but... this isn't a chatroom so could y'all please stop with the "quote and reply" thing...



p.s. i need more yaoi too. any sites ya know about?



I know quite a few, but they're all in Japanese. Thanks to the wiki supplying title fonts, I can often find well-drawn fanart. Now if they would just put the characters names in Japanese next to the romaji, I could fin specific pairings too....
1803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The place where t...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

slayer91295 wrote:

you people are sick!!!!!!



typical male reaction
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.