First  Prev  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  Next  Last
We Need More Yaoi Mangas
239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In the darkness
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Nah we have too many as it is.
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08
I'm addicted to them right now. Yaoi seems to be getting more popular and no complaints there since some of it's storyline are a lot better than the boy x girl ones, not that I have any complaints about those either. No hard core yaoi for me but other than that, I'm fine with yaoi manga. I still love many type of manga though.

Only complaint: There's a lot of manga that are too similar to one another. Not just yaoi but all types of manga.
31495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08

FoamyTakiki wrote:

seriously! I've only seen one "yaoi" and it wasn't even a yaoi! It was shounen-ai...and there was only ONE kissing scene...and the kissing scene was a complete disappointment. But, I've seen a hardcore Yuri. Honestly, I don't think that's fair...AND IT WAS IN COLOR!! Who agrees with me that it's not fair? and can upload more Yaoi....and yuri...simply because i don't want anyone yelling at me saying that Yuri is better because I like both.


LOLZ~! I'll give you one hard yaoi manga since I'm so kind. :D

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/2050/renai_junkie/
1803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The place where t...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Veranaika-Mashindeoru wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:

seriously! I've only seen one "yaoi" and it wasn't even a yaoi! It was shounen-ai...and there was only ONE kissing scene...and the kissing scene was a complete disappointment. But, I've seen a hardcore Yuri. Honestly, I don't think that's fair...AND IT WAS IN COLOR!! Who agrees with me that it's not fair? and can upload more Yaoi....and yuri...simply because i don't want anyone yelling at me saying that Yuri is better because I like both.


LOLZ~! I'll give you one hard yaoi manga since I'm so kind. :D

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/2050/renai_junkie/




:sweatingbullets: Thankyou! Since I've posted this I've been reading a ton on MangaFox
The other day I also went to Books-A-Million and bought $107 worth of yaoi...I found out that they keep the good stuff in the romance section...at least at mine they do.
31495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

FoamyTakiki wrote:


Veranaika-Mashindeoru wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:

seriously! I've only seen one "yaoi" and it wasn't even a yaoi! It was shounen-ai...and there was only ONE kissing scene...and the kissing scene was a complete disappointment. But, I've seen a hardcore Yuri. Honestly, I don't think that's fair...AND IT WAS IN COLOR!! Who agrees with me that it's not fair? and can upload more Yaoi....and yuri...simply because i don't want anyone yelling at me saying that Yuri is better because I like both.


LOLZ~! I'll give you one hard yaoi manga since I'm so kind. :D

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/2050/renai_junkie/




:sweatingbullets: Thankyou! Since I've posted this I've been reading a ton on MangaFox
The other day I also went to Books-A-Million and bought $107 worth of yaoi...I found out that they keep the good stuff in the romance section...at least at mine they do.


LOLZ~! Well, Mangafox has a lot of mangas... I've read like nearly 3/4 of it. xD LOLZ~! They don't sell yaoi manga in the National Books store and when I go to Comic Quest it's too expensive. xD LOLZ~!

I hope you'll love the manga. :D
288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
You can find "good" yaoi on Mangafox.com
30324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08
There's a whole wall (2 and a half actually)full of yaoi at my bookstore... It's a Japanese bookstore though, so most of it is RAW. I honestly think they need more anime of yaoi, than manga.

Sadly, the 18+ manga is always wrapped in plastic, so you have to buy it to read it, lol.

I always buy the manga-magazines for yaoi(Be x Boy), since they have several different titles in one book, and only cost as much as one normal manga book(and they're mighty thick, with smut of course o;).

(I measured them and they're 1½ - 2 inches thick)
382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
i've decided not to read through all 26 pgs of this and just wanted to share where i get my yaoi manga/anime/etc. from. they've got a whole bunch of stuff that's really cool and worth a drop by.

if it wasn't mentioned, then i guess it's a contribution and if it was, oh well. just a reminder.

http://aarinfantasy.com/
http://www.aarinfantasy.com/forum/

been a member for a while now there and if you want to buddy me the name's lee there.
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08
I disagree.

We need less yaoi manga.

nah, I'm cool with it, I just don't wanna see it.
Posted 8/24/08
Yaoi is a very, very, very big market. @@;
You just aren't looking hard enough. :x Probably one of the better known titles would be Haru wo Daiteita.
Search it up!
455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
there should be more Yaoi...>x<

their so cute!!!

hey!! if anyone want to find more yaoi, you should visit this site!!!
just go to http://www.junemanga.com.

you can find much of any there!!!
1471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / phil
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08
more yaoi please
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada.
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08
There's plenty of yaoi manga and doujins floating around. Needs moar yuri imo.
3892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / West Ar Rifa`
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
im on (menkui) i'll buy vol 2 soon
Posted 9/4/08
No, that just leads to yaoi animes!!!
First  Prev  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.