First  Prev  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next  Last
We Need More Yaoi Mangas
1803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The place where t...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09

tbodine wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:

seriously! I've only seen one "yaoi" and it wasn't even a yaoi! It was shounen-ai...and there was only ONE kissing scene...and the kissing scene was a complete disappointment. But, I've seen a hardcore Yuri. Honestly, I don't think that's fair...AND IT WAS IN COLOR!! Who agrees with me that it's not fair? and can upload more Yaoi....and yuri...simply because i don't want anyone yelling at me saying that Yuri is better because I like both.


go to mangafox.com they have tons and no downloading


yesh, I noes now....I need to find out how to delete a forum....
881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
Yes, we need more porn T_T
WTF?
4951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / France
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

LittleYuri wrote:


lalouse wrote:


LittleYuri wrote:


lalouse wrote:

Yeah we do need lots more of yaoi!!!
Do you honestly think you need more Yaoi? you really should see the Yaoi list of Manga's, there are so many, it's almost as much as Straight Manga's, there isn't that many Yuri Manga. lol


Im sorry I don't like yuri..im gay
Just because you're gay, doesn't mean you can't like Yuri ;)




Its not that I hate it XD lol, I just don't read it...yaoi is much more intresting to me to read XD
1371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Outernet
Offline
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/11/09
We need more yaoi animes!!! Honestly the best yaoi is Junjou Romantica (considering all other good ones are shounen-ai)
I've seen tons off manga that would make a great anime but the yaoi mangas that were made into an anime weren't even that good (with a few exceptions).
There's always more need for yaoi <3
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / South of England.
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

lalouse wrote:


LittleYuri wrote:


lalouse wrote:


LittleYuri wrote:


lalouse wrote:

Yeah we do need lots more of yaoi!!!
Do you honestly think you need more Yaoi? you really should see the Yaoi list of Manga's, there are so many, it's almost as much as Straight Manga's, there isn't that many Yuri Manga. lol


Im sorry I don't like yuri..im gay
Just because you're gay, doesn't mean you can't like Yuri ;)




Its not that I hate it XD lol, I just don't read it...yaoi is much more intresting to me to read XD
That's probably understandable since you are a gay male, however have you ever seen any Yuri Anime's or read any Yuri Manga's? I have a Yaoi Manga and tbh i stopped half way through as it bored me, but when i pick up a Yuri Manga i get hooked. But you know i find gay male love in real life alot better than Yaoi although i have some, i just find animated guys annoy me and very unrealistic.

21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
We seriously need less Yaoi fangirls.
25339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
Haha.. OP, there is indeed alot of that around.

Enjoy reading them.

Cheers XOXO
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the deep south
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
Yaoi. OGOD. YOU GAIS WANT MOAR YOU SAY?
There's lots of it. And more of it in Japan. Maybe you should try doujins or something, rofl, iono.
One time, I found yaoi in my school library. LOL'D so hard I thought the librarian would kick me out.
25685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
japan
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
GAY PORN
8665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my cardboard b...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
i think there is a online read... MANGAFOX.com.. i think.. not sure... but there have alot of manga.. some yaoi
9208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
hiding under you'...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

wrote:

I don't think we need anymore yaoi mangas because there are already too many. Personally, I don't like yaoi. I prefer girlxboy



i'm COMPLETELY and TOTOALLY agreeing with you!
9208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
hiding under you'...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:

We seriously need less Yaoi fangirls.




UGH! yesterday, i was on mangafox trying to look for a decent yaoi-free romance manga, but like 80% of the time i clicked on a manga title....it was a frikin YAOI manga. cuz of that...i was really really pissed -.-'' i think we have enough yaoi in this messed up world n i don't get what's so cool about seeing 2 guys makin love or whatever...i think it's completely DISGUSTING! so what, talk trash about me or whatever cuz i'm not a yaoi fangirl..like i really care. by the way, we DO need less yaoi fangirls! now, have a nice day!
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / La La Land
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
you can look up yaoi manga on http://www.yaoi-manga.com/

and buy some on http://www.akadot.com/categories.php?cPath=37&dmaffilate=yaoi
Posted 2/23/09
there are already too many yaoi manga
everywhere i search for manga , suddenly all the yaoi manga come out.
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/13/09
Actually, I'm wondering if anyone know the mangaka of this picture. I read from her before, but I forgot her name)':
First  Prev  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.