First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Code Geass is going to premiere on Adult Swim!
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
I'm really excited about this!!! > I haven't had a chance to see Code Geass yet, but I've really wanted to. This will give me the chance to do that!
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Heck yeah!
4733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
code geass is actually nice :p i like it a lot =\ still waiting for the season 2 =\
3084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / My room..?
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

saiyukilover wrote:

I'm really excited about this!!! > I haven't had a chance to see Code Geass yet, but I've really wanted to. This will give me the chance to do that! :D


It's a really good show. I love it!

You should try watching the show with subs first before it comes out though. I'm sure in the dub that they are going to censor some parts. ^.^
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

xThexGreatxNinjaxYuffiex wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

I'm really excited about this!!! > I haven't had a chance to see Code Geass yet, but I've really wanted to. This will give me the chance to do that! :D


It's a really good show. I love it!

You should try watching the show with subs first before it comes out though. I'm sure in the dub that they are going to censor some parts. ^.^


well obviously things'll be a little different, but i doubt they'd "censor" anything > it IS adultswim we're talking about.
Posted 3/17/08
sounds good
I hope the dub goes well
I'm expecting alot of new people and a huge burst in amount of people who know what Code Geass is :O
3084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / My room..?
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

saiyukilover wrote:


xThexGreatxNinjaxYuffiex wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

I'm really excited about this!!! > I haven't had a chance to see Code Geass yet, but I've really wanted to. This will give me the chance to do that! :D


It's a really good show. I love it!

You should try watching the show with subs first before it comes out though. I'm sure in the dub that they are going to censor some parts. ^.^


well obviously things'll be a little different, but i doubt they'd "censor" anything > it IS adultswim we're talking about.


Well that is true about adultswim especially with the despicable choices of shows for Sundays...but I dunno.

America is anal about some things at times.

But I'm excited that Johnny Yong Bosch is Lelouch! He is my favorite American voice actor!

6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
HEH!?!?!?????!?!?!?!??! THEY ARE!?!?!??!?!?? (please be a good dub...please be a good dub) I honestly don't remember anything that even is designed by CLAMP to be in America and dubbed and aired....please be good.......Don't butcher Lelouch up...........

8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where do think?
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
I think i'll check it out
829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F /
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
OMG !! NOO!!!!! om ew omfg ... i love code geass i just finished the first season like 1 minute ago im freaking out ! no i dont want it on adult swim the people at my school will ruin it they think there all badass cause the watch adult swim anime NO!!! i think not there gonna ruin code geass D: like bleach there all like ya psh stupid people grrer no !!!
389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
LOL I think they have to censor many parts in episode 22 an 23 (Euphemia: Can you please all die?)
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

xThexGreatxNinjaxYuffiex wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


xThexGreatxNinjaxYuffiex wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

I'm really excited about this!!! > I haven't had a chance to see Code Geass yet, but I've really wanted to. This will give me the chance to do that! :D


It's a really good show. I love it!

You should try watching the show with subs first before it comes out though. I'm sure in the dub that they are going to censor some parts. ^.^


well obviously things'll be a little different, but i doubt they'd "censor" anything > it IS adultswim we're talking about.


Well that is true about adultswim especially with the despicable choices of shows for Sundays...but I dunno.

America is anal about some things at times.



Sadly...you have a point.
Posted 3/18/08
i was waiting for such good news
2032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / ~ Darkest World ~
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
lol.. I want to see the ending.. I can't watch it at all T_T
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
Code Geass English Dub
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-107660/Code-Geass-English-Dub.html

Similar? Reported Just In Case ^-^

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.