First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Manga/Light Novels/Games You Want to See Made Into an Anime
5155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

anime228228 wrote:


smantha096 wrote:


anime228228 wrote:


smantha096 wrote:

Hana Kimi, more fruits basket episodes, and the korean manga the one. I havn't seen any korean or chinese manga put into animes.


that's cuz anime is japanese ! -_-



well all anime is always make up from manga anyway. y can't they try something different/

cuz it's not there shit to change, so let china and korea do that if they want it done but it probs be gay like them philippine's trying to do it

nah. i think some of them are worthy of being turned into anime. lol. but hey thats your opinion. =)
1901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

smantha096 wrote:


anime228228 wrote:


smantha096 wrote:


anime228228 wrote:


smantha096 wrote:

Hana Kimi, more fruits basket episodes, and the korean manga the one. I havn't seen any korean or chinese manga put into animes.


that's cuz anime is japanese ! -_-



well all anime is always make up from manga anyway. y can't they try something different/

cuz it's not there shit to change, so let china and korea do that if they want it done but it probs be gay like them philippine's trying to do it

nah. i think some of them are worthy of being turned into anime. lol. but hey thats your opinion. =)

ya just saying keep ur own shit in ur own country ;)

341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

raulk00 wrote:

Mirai Nikki!



amazing!!!!!
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Azn_gurl wrote:


nighta9 wrote:


babydragon916 wrote:

Psycho Busters


this and Alive! the final evolution would be amazing


Alive is gonna be an anime...But it's called Alive! The Final Evolutionary Boy instead. I hope they keep a relatively same plot. >.<


Thats great! this is the best manga i've seen in a while.
858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / kOnOha, Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
ROCKIN HEAVEN manga... by mayo SakAi..

kyaaa..

i wish this manga wUd bEcOme an anime in the fUture..

it was sO cUte..

kYaaa..


3217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / An ephemeral world
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Opera eterniu
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under the Starry...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Recast.... its a korean manga and i love the plot and artwork so i guess its should be ok =D
853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Manga Mitaina Koi Shitai(and/or its sequel), Peter Pan Syndrome, Dakedo Happy Paradise

All of them are mangas I want to be animes!

474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / At Earth,at Malay...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
If game,I would like Suikoden.
If manga,I like Demon Diary and maybe Hot Gimmick.
Demon Diary is about a boy that looks like a girl(for me) have the same name as the demon king.He had been trained by the demon king servant to make him be the next powerfull demon king in the world.(I don't remember the stories.To people who have been read Demon Diary,please tell me if I had make a mistake about it.).
Hot Gimmick is about love.Well, you all know what I mean right?I don't really remember what people call it but the thing I know about it just about love.
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
Faster than a kiss
moe kare!!
chocolate cosmos
Shinshi Doumei Cross!!





2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

eeniemeeniemiamo wrote:

Manga Mitaina Koi Shitai(and/or its sequel), Peter Pan Syndrome, Dakedo Happy Paradise

All of them are mangas I want to be animes!



OoOHhHH all of the mangas...lol that would take a century including the new mangas every year
blue-y 
24937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / under the same sky
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
definitely BRIDE OF THE WATER GOD!

but heard it's gonna be adapted to a drama series?
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere I don't...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
I want to see Chrono Trigger made into an Anime!!!!
I also would like a kingdom hearts anime!!!!
3003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / yuMe no nAkA e>.
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
hmm,,.
not much of a manga reader here,i only read those who have the anime already,....but i guess Hana kimi and kaiCho wa maId sama will be interesting,..

,..and also this moe kare and zettai kareshi,...
22744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Sitting on Kaname...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 1/19/09
I have a lot of Visual Novel games I want made into an anime mainly because I will never get the game
anyway
Games:
Under the Moon

Hiiro no Kakera

Asaju Yumemishi

Love Drops Mirakuru Doukyo Monogatari
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.