Post Reply Are You Addicted to the Internet?
Member
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 3/17/08 , edited 3/17/08
Go here to take the quiz:

http://blogthings.com/areyouaddictedtotheinternetquiz/?newleftcolumn=yes&order=5

My Result is:
You Are 61% Addicted to the Internet

In your opinion, life without the internet is hardly worth living.
Could be, but you probably need a bit more fresh air and sunshine to think clearly.


Creator
36188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On Earth
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
51% addicted which i think is an understatement,...
Moderator
19777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
You Are 47% Addicted to the Internet

You're somewhat addicted to the internet - but who isn't?
You can keep it under check, and you're by no means a hermit.

41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
You Are 49% Addicted to the Internet

You're somewhat addicted to the internet - but who isn't?
You can keep it under check, and you're by no means a hermit.
Moderator
8209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / chilling
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

You Are 32% Addicted to the Internet

Internet? Please. You're definitely not geeky enough to be that addicted.
You have a full life off your computer - and the internet is just a small pastime.
Creator
36188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On Earth
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

bigdj157st wrote:


You Are 32% Addicted to the Internet

Internet? Please. You're definitely not geeky enough to be that addicted.
You have a full life off your computer - and the internet is just a small pastime.


and that image is of oy?lol
Posted 4/6/08
You Are 45% Addicted to the Internet

You're somewhat addicted to the internet - but who isn't?
You can keep it under check, and you're by no means a hermit
Moderator
8209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / chilling
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

zaichengfan wrote:


bigdj157st wrote:


You Are 32% Addicted to the Internet

Internet? Please. You're definitely not geeky enough to be that addicted.
You have a full life off your computer - and the internet is just a small pastime.


and that image is of oy?lol

thats so not funny
Creator
36188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On Earth
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

bigdj157st wrote:


zaichengfan wrote:


bigdj157st wrote:


You Are 32% Addicted to the Internet

Internet? Please. You're definitely not geeky enough to be that addicted.
You have a full life off your computer - and the internet is just a small pastime.


and that image is of oy?lol

thats so not funny


whats not funny is what you just said 'so ' is like so old.ahaha,..srry
You must be logged in to post.