First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Do you scared of vampire n do u know about it ?
Posted 3/18/08
Hello there..if this thread has already been post feels free to blocked it or remove it..

Do you guys scared of vampire and do you guys know it..if not you guys can see it from herez

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire

but don't be afraid..i just want to know what you guys opinion about it..do you guys scared of it and want to be a vampire too ? ^__^
464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
no way i will be a vampire..... tasted my own blood before, i'd rather have pasta...
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
No, im not scare of vampire. They only suck blood? hahahahaha, get ready for some GARLICS and do not fear!!!

Vampire is just a imaginary creature. Nobody sucks blood to be alive anyway. But i'll like to be a vampire. very cool isn't it flying around taking guns shotting people or seducing girls with ur vampiric charm.
Posted 3/18/08

yunzai wrote:

No, im not scare of vampire. They only suck blood? hahahahaha, get ready for some GARLICS and do not fear!!!

Vampire is just a imaginary creature. Noody sucks blood to be alive anyway. But i'll like to be a vampire. very cool isn't iy flying around taking guns shotting people or seducing girls with ur vampiric charm.


hehe..yup2x
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
i rather b a vampire.... would b nice if 1 of them bite me and turn me into 1 :D... theyre immortal afterall
1028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Australia =)
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
vampires are the sex. they can sex me up anyday <3
Posted 3/18/08
Vampire just sucks blood then you become the next vampire and so on . If i become vampire it would be quite cool.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

aminah93 wrote:


o0James0o wrote:

i rather b a vampire.... would b nice if 1 of them bite me and turn me into 1 :D... theyre immortal afterall


would u like to be one ?

i guess ur english isnt good... from what ive posted... i just stated that i wanna b 1... 0.o... its ok... i dont blame u... since english isnt my first language anyways...
Posted 3/18/08

aminah93 wrote:


ShinigamiDGs wrote:

Vampire just sucks blood then you become the next vampire and so on . If i become vampire it would be quite cool.


would u like to be one ?


Sure. Its cool isn't it ?
Posted 3/18/08

ShinigamiDGs wrote:


aminah93 wrote:


ShinigamiDGs wrote:

Vampire just sucks blood then you become the next vampire and so on . If i become vampire it would be quite cool.


would u like to be one ?


Sure. Its cool isn't it ?


yup
93330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Japan
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
not scared ^0^
10335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / The Internets
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
I want to become a vamp...
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
nahh im not
472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
love vampires... heard of edward from twilight? haha
5223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place with lots...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
love love love vampires!
Not just Twilight,but Vampire Knight,Trinity Blood...and more^^ Darren Shan^^Tsubasa(Kamui & Subaru)
They are so cool~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.