First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Near death experience
10239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in bed listening...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08 , edited 3/18/08
kinda a random thread . anyways, i'd like people to share their horrific,funny or sad near-dead experiences

Mine was 4 years ago.

i was 14 years old biking down a small mountain in france.
suddenly a man infront of me fell down and a truck on the other side of the road start coming up.
so i had 3 choices

1: run over the man, stay unharmed myself, but hurting the man A LOT

2: Evading the man to the left with a high possibily of being rammed by the truck.

3: evade to the right and fall down the hill.

i choose the third option and braked as hard as i could, fliped over and fell down the hill, i broke my arm, leg and 2 ribs and had a concussion.

that was my experience, what about urs?

(if a thread similair to this one alrdy exists, feel free to lock it)
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
closest was when i was on my bike and i had green light and some guy just went through it lucky i took 2 seconds before i crossed or else bam.
704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
I was about 5 years old, and was just learning to swim.
We went on holiday to a beautiful beach, and thinking I was so smart, I went as deep in as I could. My sister was in my arms, so I wasn't strong enough to swim.
It was scary
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
lol there was a thread like this on a couple of days ago

what does "luck it" mean?
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

Lucia1989 wrote:

kinda a random thread . anyways, i'd like people to share their horrific,funny or sad near-dead experiences

Mine was 4 years ago.

i was 14 years old biking down a small mountain in france.
suddenly a man infront of me fell down and a truck on the other side of the road start coming up.
so i had 3 choices

1: run over the man, stay unharmed myself, but hurting the man A LOT

2: Evading the man to the left with a high possibily of being rammed by the truck.

3: evade to the right and fall down the hill.

i choose the third option and braked as hard as i could, fliped over and fell down the hell, i broke my arm, leg and 2 ribs and had a concussion.

that was my experience, what about urs?

(if a thread similair to this one alrdy exists, feel free to luck it)

wow... u should chose # 1....

or stop ur bike and if u cant stop it jump out of it...



anyways i dont think i had 1... tho i almost got hit by cars a few time...

10239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in bed listening...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

o0James0o wrote:


Lucia1989 wrote:

kinda a random thread . anyways, i'd like people to share their horrific,funny or sad near-dead experiences

Mine was 4 years ago.

i was 14 years old biking down a small mountain in france.
suddenly a man infront of me fell down and a truck on the other side of the road start coming up.
so i had 3 choices

1: run over the man, stay unharmed myself, but hurting the man A LOT

2: Evading the man to the left with a high possibily of being rammed by the truck.

3: evade to the right and fall down the hill.

i choose the third option and braked as hard as i could, fliped over and fell down the hell, i broke my arm, leg and 2 ribs and had a concussion.

that was my experience, what about urs?

(if a thread similair to this one alrdy exists, feel free to luck it)

wow... u should chose # 1....

or stop ur bike and if u cant stop it jump out of it...



anyways i dont think i had 1... tho i almost got hit by cars a few time...



well, it's kinda hard to jump of a bike that's moving down a mountain with 40 mph <.<, and if i did choose for 1 I don't think i'd be able to face myself in the mirror O.o

70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
almost got crash by a car on my bike!
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

animelova01 wrote:

mine was nov 2007.
i was waiting for the train.
and suddenly an old lady fell on the tracks. (and this was early in the morning)
and the train was coming at the same time. it was at a cirtain distance by then O.O
no one was ther but me and some other old guy. (yeah let the 15yo save her)
i jumped down and helped the lady under the platform. as soon as we got under it. the train went past (really close..seriously)
taking my favourite harajuku japan jacket.

hehe. it doesnt seem scary. but if i wasnt quick. i woulda died. D:


lol ever seen the start of gantz the anime? just like that except they died
3055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / wher u r, w/u, fo...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
i was in a car crash..... was crossing the road and some guy was speeding and hit me... i broke my leg and my collar bone.. but im fine now >.<
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

animelova01 wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:


animelova01 wrote:

mine was nov 2007.
i was waiting for the train.
and suddenly an old lady fell on the tracks. (and this was early in the morning)
and the train was coming at the same time. it was at a cirtain distance by then O.O
no one was ther but me and some other old guy. (yeah let the 15yo save her)
i jumped down and helped the lady under the platform. as soon as we got under it. the train went past (really close..seriously)
taking my favourite harajuku japan jacket.

hehe. it doesnt seem scary. but if i wasnt quick. i woulda died. D:


lol ever seen the start of gantz the anime? just like that except they died


OMFG! you just got me scared O.O


lol yeah well its the same sort of thing in that anime, except a drunk guy falls and no one wants to help him so this guy jumps down then calls the main character to jump down, then they lift they guy off the tracks and back on the subway platform, hear the train coming so the run to get passed the train stop.... but realize to late that it was the express train and doesnt stop there
44056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Queens, New York
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
animelova01^ pretty heroic (understatement) I have heard to many people being pushed in front of trains on the subway nice to hear someone saving for a change. you have my respect animelova01

Was in Puerto Rico, My mother my siser and myself wen out into the water and we hung out swimming and messing around and whatever. So we decide to go back to the shore... but the rip tides are coming in by now and we are getting pulled out further and further. so we start walking sideways to the shore to avoid he tides... The ground under us suddenly vanished, it was a cliff-like reef. so we got taken out about 30 feet away from the actual shore. and we were getting pummled by the waves... Only my mother my sister and I are all here today is because 3 surfers helped us get back to the shore...

That is my story
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
well my near death experience was

last year when i nearly died after i got tablets from the doctor to take when i had the flu and the tablets had penicillin in it and i turned out to be allergic to penicillin, lol sorta funny it must have taken me like ten minutes to grap my mobile and call for help because i was feeling so dizzy, really hot, could harly breathe, and my vision was all blurry, but luckily i got to the hospital in time and they gave me a shot of something that knocked me out for nearly 1 and 1/2 days, and i also had to have adrenaline so my heart wouldn't stop beating.... *sigh* my near death experience didnt even give me a cool scar or anything, now i have to wear a crappy necklace that tells doctors that im allergic to penicillin...

ha ha i forgot haley williams rocks!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.