First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Bratz Dolls!
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/3/07
Ugh... =_=;;
They scare me, along with Barney. Dx
Why the heck did they make a Bratz Movie?!
Are they trying to get us older kids [Teens. :P] to get hooked on them too? >_<
Nu-uh, not gonna happen with me! >:O
I'm siding with Barbie on this one... >_>
13237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / It be sleepy time...
Offline
Posted 9/3/07
^ lol if only barbie was a living thing, and of course they are trying to get kids and teens hooked that is where the spending power is. Soon they will come out with a new bratz candy so addictive if you quit you die.


dorkiful wrote:


Jesterj wrote:

well dorki what you must learn is the school system is as much a part of this as anyone else they don't mind brain washing children into being good little sheep that will emulate and replicate what ever it is that they are told.

That all sounded good until I tried to come up with a way to tie the bratz doll craze into it, I am depressed now my attempt to make myself look like a paranoid failed.

Any ways I am sort of surprised they made such a big deal out of calling those dolls sluts.


it was a catholic school of course.
nicely put on the school system though ^ ^


ahh I see catholic schools do tend to be a bit more strict than most normal schools,
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 9/3/07

dorkiful wrote:


Jesterj wrote:

well dorki what you must learn is the school system is as much a part of this as anyone else they don't mind brain washing children into being good little sheep that will emulate and replicate what ever it is that they are told.

That all sounded good until I tried to come up with a way to tie the bratz doll craze into it, I am depressed now my attempt to make myself look like a paranoid failed.

Any ways I am sort of surprised they made such a big deal out of calling those dolls sluts.


it was a catholic school of course.
nicely put on the school system though ^ ^


I go to a catholic school too. ^_^ I know what it's like.
14072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 9/3/07
bratz are fugly dolls. they look lyk sluts.
they have this big lips which looks totally disgusting.
1928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 9/3/07
I agree with dandylion I mean parents are like teaching there children 'this is how you dress up when your older' and when they do grow up most of them will probably be plastic bimbo retards they no nothing apart fom make up! and then the for those people who aren't as attractive will be like 'OMG why aren't I beautiful!'
581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/3/07

chickid wrote:

bratz are fugly dolls. they look lyk sluts.
they have this big lips which looks totally disgusting.


They had too much plastic surgery.
13237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / It be sleepy time...
Offline
Posted 9/3/07

Setsunaii wrote:


chickid wrote:

bratz are fugly dolls. they look lyk sluts.
they have this big lips which looks totally disgusting.


They had too much plastic surgery.



I didn't know something made of plastic could have plastic surgery.
13237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / It be sleepy time...
Offline
Posted 9/3/07

monkey-of-evil720 wrote:


Jesterj wrote:


Setsunaii wrote:


chickid wrote:

bratz are fugly dolls. they look lyk sluts.
they have this big lips which looks totally disgusting.


They had too much plastic surgery.



I didn't know something made of plastic could have plastic surgery.



agreed. but they could get barbie doctors to give them a plastic face lift. they might learn something about barbies not being hookers T.T


O.o that might work assuming they would want to give up the easy cash they were getting as hookers.
13237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / It be sleepy time...
Offline
Posted 9/3/07

monkey-of-evil720 wrote:


O.o that might work assuming they would want to give up the easy cash they were getting as hookers.


besides doctors get more cash anyways.


true but who sues a hooker? No, one lots of people sue doctors.
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Foxwoods
Offline
Posted 9/3/07
Like OMG I love them
13237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / It be sleepy time...
Offline
Posted 9/3/07

monkey-of-evil720 wrote:


Jesterj wrote:


monkey-of-evil720 wrote:


O.o that might work assuming they would want to give up the easy cash they were getting as hookers.


besides doctors get more cash anyways.


true but who sues a hooker? No, one lots of people sue doctors.


s your telling me...that hooker are better because they dont get....OOOO i get it....

hookers are more than in danger than doctors T.T


exactly I think, any ways let us stop our spam before someone comes by and ruins the fun.
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/3/07
Bratz Dolls are really ugly. I heard they even have their own movie now?
387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / US
Offline
Posted 9/3/07
i think they're disgusting also. i don't understand why any parent would want to expose their child(ren) to those kind of dolls.

plus the dolls are ugly.
165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/3/07

monkey-of-evil720 wrote:


lilmizzsilent wrote:

I agree with dandylion I mean parents are like teaching there children 'this is how you dress up when your older' and when they do grow up most of them will probably be plastic bimbo retards they no nothing apart fom make up! and then the for those people who aren't as attractive will be like 'OMG why aren't I beautiful!'


eventullay6- 9 year olds with
bratz dolls will eventally badly influence there mind and when they get to like 20 theyll become and dress like hookers




I soo agree, I totally hate those dolls
1303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / i forgot
Offline
Posted 9/3/07
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.