First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply a kind of saber....
Moderator
15742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / koko de... matte...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
what would you guys want for saber in the pictures you collect/see when you happen to pass by one... it's really interesting for me what kind of reactions you would give hehehe
Member
19393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / dying somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
as long as it's saber,that's already cool with me
Creator
15242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the "Throne of...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
As long as the art is good and it is Saber. no questions asked ^^
Moderator
15742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / koko de... matte...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

Saberfang wrote:

As long as the art is good and it is Saber. no questions asked ^^


i agree with you again Saberfang but in my opinion the type of saber picture i would want would be the one that corresponds to her true drawing *coloring,figure,etc.* but the ones with a expression that you can truly say..... beautiful
Member
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / galupad lupad sa...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
I want Saber as a servant and a schoolgirl.

Member
350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / hidden in the sha...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Well,I like the Saber that has no armor on.....Makes here look more cute....
Member
3667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / cross academy
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
hmmmmm...............as long as it's saber! and saber as a hollywood star, student, and servant, and maid! i wanna see her hair down and longer.which might never happen.
Posted 12/4/08
i want her be a schoolgirl...maid..The strongest servant...
I in love with her already 10000000years~!!
Creator
15242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the "Throne of...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08
Kinds of Saber eh

Let's see

Daily Clothes Saber


Saber, Saber Lily and Black Saber


Armorless Saber


Black Saber Daily Clothes


Winter Schoolgirl Saber


Maid Saber


Waitress Saber


School Bloomers Saber


Soccer Player Saber


Eva Pilot Saber


Bunny Girl Saber


Winter Outfit Saber


Saber-sensei


Swimsuit Saber


China Dress Saber


Casual Saber




Kimono Saber


Shrine Maiden Saber


Student Saber with Caster-sensei


Cooking Apron Saber


Santa Suit Saber


Gundam Pilot Saber


Dress Saber


Kendo Gi Saber


Fate Zero Saber


School Swimsuit Saber


Saber Lion


Gown Saber


Long Haired Saber


Had enough?

My Unlimited Saber Works
Member
3667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / cross academy
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

Saberfang wrote:

Kinds of Saber eh

Let's see

Daily Clothes Saber


Saber, Saber Lily and Black Saber


Armorless Saber


Black Saber Daily Clothes


Winter Schoolgirl Saber


Maid Saber


Waitress Saber


School Bloomers Saber


Soccer Player Saber


Eva Pilot Saber


Bunny Girl Saber


Winter Outfit Saber


Saber-sensei


Swimsuit Saber


China Dress Saber


Casual Saber




Kimono Saber


Shrine Maiden Saber


Student Saber with Caster-sensei


Cooking Apron Saber


Santa Suit Saber


Gundam Pilot Saber


Dress Saber


Kendo Gi Saber


Fate Zero Saber


School Swimsuit Saber


Saber Lion


Gown Saber


Long Haired Saber


Had enough?

My Unlimited Saber Works


what the..?! that's a lot of sabers!
Creator
15242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the "Throne of...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

zero_234 wrote:

what the..?! that's a lot of sabers!


Ahahaha. Those are the basics I have

Member
3667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / cross academy
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

Saberfang wrote:


zero_234 wrote:

what the..?! that's a lot of sabers!


Ahahaha. Those are the basics I have



Member
3471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / On this planet :)
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
whoa I see twins....no triplet... and........
Moderator
15742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / koko de... matte...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Saberfang wrote:


zero_234 wrote:

what the..?! that's a lot of sabers!


Ahahaha. Those are the basics I have



basics? you mean there's more?! ouch
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.