First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Famous Lines from Your Favorite JDrama
83333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/13/07
A hug is common between men - Sano Izumi in Hana Kimi.
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/21/07
nobuta wo produce:
nobuta power enter~~
kon kon~~ (basically its from akira)

hana yori dango:
arienai itsuno~~!!! (makino) d way she pronounced it too funny n cute..
'ow' (d way that arrogant domyouji said hello or hye.. i think) but its soo funny..

nodame contabile:
gyaboo~~~ , all the 'dang', 'dang'
its like anime ne
1182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / CANADA
Offline
Posted 9/29/07
i loved how Rui would sa Makino's name it sounded so mysterious
2579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/07
"Akira SHOCK!" - yamapi, nobuta wo produce
15556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia,South Ea...
Offline
Posted 10/3/07
Nobuta wo produce
"Nobuta power enter"-nobuta aah i love this line
"kun,kun"- akira...kawaaii
"bye bye cycle"-shuiji
"akira shock"-akira
"AKIRA"-Nubota<this scene make me laugh

hana kimi japan
"Baby"-mizuki (i like when she say this when she cry>ep12)
"baby"-tennouji
"are wa homo janai?(i'm homo?)"-nakatsu
"high jump baka!!"-nakatsu<this sence is when he had a fight with sano sure give me a laugh when sano talk back with "exam cheat bakarayo!!"-sano
"hibari four!"-i forgot what the name of the girls who say it
"dont go"-sano
"can you stay for a little longer"-sano
"i love you"-mzuki

dragon zakura

"bakarayo"-the ;awyer guy i kinda forgot what his name

conan live action

"u wear a pink panties">sunich

jigoku shoujo
"ippen shinde meru?"-emma ai aah i luv this line!
"when the person is curse two graves are dug"-emma ai

KAge kara mamoru

"shadows doesn't have any names"-mamoru
"banana banana banana (the banana song)"-i forgot the name of the girl


25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 10/3/07
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi:

+ "I like listening to your heart. Dokki, dokki."
"Mmm. If you like it that much, I'll give it to you."


Nobuta wo Produce:

+ "Nobuta powaaa, chyuu-nyu!"
+ "Kon-kon!"
+ "Bye-Byecycle!"
+ "AKIRA SHOCK!"
+ "Shu-u-ji kun!"


Kurosagi:

+ "Maido ari. Bang."


Proposal Daisakusen:

+ "HALLELUJAH CHANCE!"
2728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/3/07
First kiss- LOVE IS 99% PAIN,THAT'S WHY THE REMAINING 1% IS SO AMAZING........ ^^
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Earth =]
Offline
Posted 10/3/07
Nobuta Wo Produce, Yamapi going: "Akira Shock!"
So awesome and cute xD
46105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Sumida
Offline
Posted 10/3/07
NWP
-bye bicycle
-akira shock ..juz love pi..
-konkon. from yamapi again..haha..
-kare pan ..at epi10..its so cute..

Ikemen..hana kimi
-baby!!<gives me stomach ache..hahaha>
-tOo close...(ashiya and nakatsu.. love them..)

[email protected]
-yosh! plllllaaaannniiinnnggg tiimme!!!..(page rocks!)
-wirrreedo....e wide??..wireeedo...(haha..but it must be wild.. )

ganbatte ikkimashoi
-bOo..
-dont call me boo( ryo is so cute)
18055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 10/3/07

HaruhiChanXX wrote:

"It's Humingyay" -- Tsukasa (Matsumoto Jun)

Lolz..I cracked up when he said that. ;P He got it soo wrong...It's Hemingway!


yeah that was so funny and also he said NBA instead of DNA.
Oh yeah didnt he say hemingyay?
Posted 10/19/07
Ore wa homo ja nai! - Nakatsu (Hana Kimi Japan) funniest quot ever! especially where he does that 'im not a homo dance' lolz
1223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / home
Offline
Posted 10/19/07
Hana kimi
Ore wa homo janai! - Nakatsu

Nobuta Wo Produce
Byebyebycycle- Shuji and classmate
Shu-u-ji-kun- Akira
Akira shock/ Akira down - Akira
Nobuta power enter - Nobuko
Abunai.../ kon - Akira

Gokusen
Fighto - OH! - Yankumi

Pride
Maybe - Halu

Boku Dake No Madona
ZETTAI YA! - kyouichi
24790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 10/19/07
Trick (Forgot which one exactly, it was either from one of the series or one of the movies)

"I don't care about the treasure I love you." - Ueda

It was something like that, I don't recall it exactly but anyway I said that to my girl once and she was like wtf?

Full House
"Aja Aja Fighting"

Dragon Zakura
"Baka!"
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / my own little world
Offline
Posted 10/21/07
arienai itsuno- HYD
stuck in my headd.

1374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / middle eath
Offline
Posted 10/22/07
Kon

Woooo, go nobuta wo produce
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.