First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Aussie Music.
Aussie
1213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
Def Wish Cast = cool.

Had a chance to see them @ this event I was helping out on for Youth Week. Totally bombed out with rain, so it was cancelled. Was major bummed.
Aussie
1920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M / sydney
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
silverchair, powderfinger, gyroscope, kisschasy
Posted 7/3/08

antpham wrote:


tegweni wrote:


tampic wrote:

The National Anthem.


LMFAO!
Gurt by sea.. They only decided to explain to us what that meant in year six.


What about waltzing Matilda =P

anyways most of the ones i like are already here anyways the one i'm saying is a band
The Panics
SilverChair
Powder FInger
Thats all i can think of


I never understood the point of Waltzing Matilda..
It's about a guy who stole a sheep and then drowned himself when he was caught?
For a country colonised by criminals.. We don't really have a high crime rate, ha ha.
Aussie
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

tegweni wrote:


antpham wrote:


tegweni wrote:


tampic wrote:

The National Anthem.


LMFAO!
Gurt by sea.. They only decided to explain to us what that meant in year six.


What about waltzing Matilda =P

anyways most of the ones i like are already here anyways the one i'm saying is a band
The Panics
SilverChair
Powder FInger
Thats all i can think of


I never understood the point of Waltzing Matilda..
It's about a guy who stole a sheep and then drowned himself when he was caught?
For a country colonised by criminals.. We don't really have a high crime rate, ha ha.


i dunno but i heard that a number of those sent here were caught for stealling but stuff like bread and fruits to feed there families o.0
The song itself does use alot of australian words and slang
Posted 7/3/08

antpham wrote:


tegweni wrote:


antpham wrote:


tegweni wrote:


tampic wrote:

The National Anthem.


LMFAO!
Gurt by sea.. They only decided to explain to us what that meant in year six.


What about waltzing Matilda =P

anyways most of the ones i like are already here anyways the one i'm saying is a band
The Panics
SilverChair
Powder FInger
Thats all i can think of


I never understood the point of Waltzing Matilda..
It's about a guy who stole a sheep and then drowned himself when he was caught?
For a country colonised by criminals.. We don't really have a high crime rate, ha ha.


i dunno but i heard that a number of those sent here were caught for stealling but stuff like bread and fruits to feed there families o.0
The song itself does use alot of australian words and slang


Oh, I've been told that too. xP Oh well, they got a better life in Australia anyway?
I looked it up, it was written in 1895. >.<

Hmm, isn't Puff The Magic Dragon Australian? Lmfao.
Aussie
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

tegweni wrote:


antpham wrote:


tegweni wrote:


antpham wrote:


tegweni wrote:


tampic wrote:

The National Anthem.


LMFAO!
Gurt by sea.. They only decided to explain to us what that meant in year six.


What about waltzing Matilda =P

anyways most of the ones i like are already here anyways the one i'm saying is a band
The Panics
SilverChair
Powder FInger
Thats all i can think of


I never understood the point of Waltzing Matilda..
It's about a guy who stole a sheep and then drowned himself when he was caught?
For a country colonised by criminals.. We don't really have a high crime rate, ha ha.


i dunno but i heard that a number of those sent here were caught for stealling but stuff like bread and fruits to feed there families o.0
The song itself does use alot of australian words and slang


Oh, I've been told that too. xP Oh well, they got a better life in Australia anyway?
I looked it up, it was written in 1895. >.<

Hmm, isn't Puff The Magic Dragon Australian? Lmfao.

Lol is it? i didn't know that geuss i learnt something today =)
Aussie
292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / !M3lbouRne!
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
One good group : JET
Aussie
790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / melbourne, AUS
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
the verconias!!!!
Aussie
3272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Melbourne,Australia
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
to be honest aussie music is pretty crap
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.