First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
DOOR 2 IS OPEN.........HAHAHA
Posted 3/31/08

Slayers143 wrote:

I'll cast a CURSE TO EVERYONE~!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD



ONLY me can CUrse many people u do the minor stuff....AhaX....
8299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere~ "winks"
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
I wanna CURSE tooooo.......
let's see who to curse..
mmmm yeh!! i will CURSE nezokawa so he wont kidnapp haruhi again heheheheh XD
Fan
1628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Everywhere in the...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
hahahahaha...........whatever XD
I wanna cast a curse to WHO EVER DISTURBS THE PEACE ON THIS CLUB~!
SO TROUBLE MAKERS.....BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH~! :fury:
Posted 4/1/08

jejung333 wrote:


wolfsrainXD wrote:


Slayers143 wrote:

AwoOoOoOooOOooOooO................ hihi~! just checking out the club ^-^ and to cast
a CURSE


But i dunno where or to whom will i cast it


cast it on nekozawa-senpai!!



DOnt cast on me...CAst on TAMAKI..............HAHAHHAHHAHA


on nekozawa-senpai! it's time u give him a taste of his own medicine! bwahahahahahaha!!
Member
18422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / butts
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
wow... now everyones cursing everyone..... :| ain't nekozawa and kanazuki reiko the only people who can cast a spell... :| now everythings wrong :[
Posted 4/2/08

yoru233 wrote:

I wanna CURSE tooooo.......
let's see who to curse..
mmmm yeh!! i will CURSE nezokawa so he wont kidnapp haruhi again heheheheh XD




Nobody can curse me.................n lol.......haruhi might run away from u.........even if i dont hide her....she might hide herself....
hahahhahaha
Posted 4/2/08

Slayers143 wrote:

hahahahaha...........whatever XD
I wanna cast a curse to WHO EVER DISTURBS THE PEACE ON THIS CLUB~!
SO TROUBLE MAKERS.....BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH~! :fury:



Yup u go Girl.....i support u 100%...............HAHHAHAHHAHHAHA
Posted 4/2/08

wolfsrainXD wrote:


jejung333 wrote:


wolfsrainXD wrote:


Slayers143 wrote:

AwoOoOoOooOOooOooO................ hihi~! just checking out the club ^-^ and to cast
a CURSE


But i dunno where or to whom will i cast it


cast it on nekozawa-senpai!!



DOnt cast on me...CAst on TAMAKI..............HAHAHHAHHAHA


on nekozawa-senpai! it's time u give him a taste of his own medicine! bwahahahahahaha!!



U realli lookin for a fight ney TOHNo.........WEll i take ur war..........better be PREpeared.........
Posted 4/2/08

bloodredapple wrote:

wow... now everyones cursing everyone..... :| ain't nekozawa and kanazuki reiko the only people who can cast a spell... :| now everythings wrong :[



YUp....but i gave somepeople to curse OTHERs so this Group will be more fun...........hahahhaa
8299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere~ "winks"
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

jejung333 wrote:


yoru233 wrote:

I wanna CURSE tooooo.......
let's see who to curse..
mmmm yeh!! i will CURSE nezokawa so he wont kidnapp haruhi again heheheheh XD




Nobody can curse me.................n lol.......haruhi might run away from u.........even if i dont hide her....she might hide herself....
hahahhahaha


hmm~ she will not .........coz i will put her in the cage!............like a little bird~ hahahaha!!~
Posted 4/2/08

yoru233 wrote:


jejung333 wrote:


yoru233 wrote:

I wanna CURSE tooooo.......
let's see who to curse..
mmmm yeh!! i will CURSE nezokawa so he wont kidnapp haruhi again heheheheh XD




Nobody can curse me.................n lol.......haruhi might run away from u.........even if i dont hide her....she might hide herself....
hahahhahaha


hmm~ she will not .........coz i will put her in the cage!............like a little bird~ hahahaha!!~



WEll SHE a HUMAN not A bird IDIOT........AR u STUPID????
Fan
1628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Everywhere in the...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Arigato, Nekozawa-san~!
I will definitely protect this group :)
So can anyone tell me who are the trouble makers~?
8299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere~ "winks"
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

jejung333 wrote:


yoru233 wrote:


jejung333 wrote:


yoru233 wrote:

I wanna CURSE tooooo.......
let's see who to curse..
mmmm yeh!! i will CURSE nezokawa so he wont kidnapp haruhi again heheheheh XD




Nobody can curse me.................n lol.......haruhi might run away from u.........even if i dont hide her....she might hide herself....
hahahhahaha


hmm~ she will not .........coz i will put her in the cage!............like a little bird~ hahahaha!!~



WEll SHE a HUMAN not A bird IDIOT........AR u STUPID????


haha!! ....... i guess she's just like a bird !! ..... who's in someones cage~
..........N DONT CALL ME STUPID!! IDIOT!~
Posted 4/2/08

yoru233 wrote:


jejung333 wrote:


yoru233 wrote:


jejung333 wrote:


yoru233 wrote:

I wanna CURSE tooooo.......
let's see who to curse..
mmmm yeh!! i will CURSE nezokawa so he wont kidnapp haruhi again heheheheh XD




Nobody can curse me.................n lol.......haruhi might run away from u.........even if i dont hide her....she might hide herself....
hahahhahaha


hmm~ she will not .........coz i will put her in the cage!............like a little bird~ hahahaha!!~



WEll SHE a HUMAN not A bird IDIOT........AR u STUPID????


haha!! ....... i guess she's just like a bird !! ..... who's in someones cage~
..........N DONT CALL ME STUPID!! IDIOT!~



WEll then What shall i call u if not STupid???maybe Loser OR CRAZY PERSON???
Posted 4/2/08

Slayers143 wrote:

Arigato, Nekozawa-san~!
I will definitely protect this group :)
So can anyone tell me who are the trouble makers~?


WEll u can see who is the trouble maker here........rite?????
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.