Created by DarthVantos
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
More licensed anime since Gonzo?
3693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/12/08
I disagree..I think Gonzo has nothing to do with anime being licensed
2156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/12/08
i agree that they have been licensing since, but i disagree it was GONZO's fault. its that shinji got 4 million in venture capital. ANN mentioned that FUNimation has been watching this website, since shinji got 4 mill, they began to attack the website and copyright infringement. they also mentioned they dont have the money power to take this to court but even then they wont win and shinji responds to copyright infringement reporting. now Bandai saw this and agreed with FUNimation, and now the last thing i heard is that Bandai and FUNimation are trying to get japanese companies to rise to this problem, but a majority of them dont really care about anything outside the border so yeah, i dont know whats next
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/12/08
Wow...... Stupid thread...
2156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/12/08

Cherushii-sama wrote:

Woot!
Gives me a good reason to finally buy anime.


1. you have money
2. free anime = no money to companies -> bankruptcy -> no more animes from them -> repeat to phase 1
3. its gives money back to companies
4. they'll be happy with money and might stop attacking crunchyroll
5. everyone will be happy

2156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/12/08

CounterClockwise wrote:

blame it all on Gonzo, since an angry narutard mob has no one else to blame



gonzo actually is more of a good guy, VIZ media is the reason Naruto and bleach are licensed, and narutards don't know what to do so they blame crunchyroll. if you'd notice for sometime, they were threads arising about naruto licensing and bleach. in the interview of Vu Nguyen in ANN, they asked about licensing, and mentioned something about a backlash from fans during the removal of both animes
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/12/08

rexxar wrote:

Shinji got bribed. ; ( Why can't it be Kyoto Animation rather than Gonzo.


studio peirrot ...i think thts how its spelle..there wud be a lot more less complaints threads, since they are naruot bleah creators
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/12/08
2535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The bar
Offline
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/12/08

Tyrant_wiener2 wrote:


Cherushii-sama wrote:

Woot!
Gives me a good reason to finally buy anime.


1. you have money
2. free anime = no money to companies -> bankruptcy -> no more animes from them -> repeat to phase 1
3. its gives money back to companies
4. they'll be happy with money and might stop attacking crunchyroll
5. everyone will be happy



Wrong, companies overcharge for anime = pissed anime fans = no one happy. I want anime in America to die because of the greed of companies like Bandai. Anime will still be made, in Japan, and since nothing will be liscensed in N. America we can download fansubs to our heart's content. Good for everyone not living in Japan.
844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/12/08
Thats so ghay Gonzo finished making Rosario + Vampire... T_T I want more ~ Gonzo
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/12/08

SortedeVaras wrote:


Tyrant_wiener2 wrote:


Cherushii-sama wrote:

Woot!
Gives me a good reason to finally buy anime.


1. you have money
2. free anime = no money to companies -> bankruptcy -> no more animes from them -> repeat to phase 1
3. its gives money back to companies
4. they'll be happy with money and might stop attacking crunchyroll
5. everyone will be happy



Wrong, companies overcharge for anime = pissed anime fans = no one happy. I want anime in America to die because of the greed of companies like Bandai. Anime will still be made, in Japan, and since nothing will be liscensed in N. America we can download fansubs to our heart's content. Good for everyone not living in Japan.


WRONG even Japanese companies hate fansubs and have taken legal action against it.
Bandai is a Japanese company with and American division of it.
so even if they stop licensing it in America the Japanese ones will still try to stop it.
plus with Japanese ISPs baning file sharing the raws will not be able to get out so there will be far less fansubs
2535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The bar
Offline
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/12/08
Really?! . .No shit they hate fansubs, but if they saw no profit in it why would they bother with American subbers? As I said "Good for everyone NOT living in Japan" which is me and you.

Fact: It costs more then it should to buy anime especially from bigger companies like Bandai. A major Hollywood movie costs a shitload of cash to make yet is avalible for $15 on release day. They are not remaking the anime, just redubbing it and bring it over, so why the high cost?
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/12/08
btw

Crunchyroll has no say in what companies license or not whatever series
It's nice to see how the lack of Naruto and Bleach (nd moar) have cause some people to think of conspiracies
1469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/12/08
dunno whose gonzo??????????????????????????????
29802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / That house beside...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/12/08
I don't noe, I think Gonzo has nothing to do with licensed animes
5941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Hidden Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 3/31/08 , edited 4/12/08
just go to pisoga.com if you wanna watch licensed anime
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.