Remove this ad
First  Prev  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  Next  Last
Crushes
16603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle, and ever...
Offline
Posted 9/7/12
I had a huge crush on a girl I met in a bar once... solely because we had a pretty heated debate about defense issues. I was massively turned on by the intelligence and articulation (and most girls I meet generally are uninformed about... well, anything). Turns out she was a friend of a friend, so I got to see her a whole lot more... and also discover she was taken.

*sigh*

Hell of a drinker, too. Good times.
32596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / room of iniquity
Offline
Posted 9/7/12
i've had one real crush (middle school)
that crushed my poor little heart
so that i didn't start dating until after college
there i learned go get what you want (only thing i did learn)
now no more crushes
just likes and dislikes
2531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 9/7/12
I've had (mm.. counting) three, maybe four as of now. I try to avoid having a crush on someone, if that is even possible. But I definitely know when I do have a crush on someone: trying to sneak looking at them without her noticing while trying to seem like a creeper to everyone else heh heh heh heh....
Posted 9/7/12

bugsnameis wrote:

i've had one real crush (middle school)
that crushed my poor little heart
so that i didn't start dating until after college
there i learned go get what you want (only thing i did learn)
now no more crushes
just likes and dislikes


From middle school until after college... WOW, that is a long time. So, did it all work out in the end? Did you find someone to make you happy now?
Posted 9/8/12
all I could remember is
3 I find cute and 2 I really love.

the ones I love got their own crushes and I bet they barely even love me back.

sigh...
13182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / ✓ , ✔ , ☐ , ☑
Offline
Posted 9/8/12
Probably about 4 in my life. The 2nd one was in 5th grade and we were "boyfriend" and "girlfriend"
23647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Chicago, Illinois
Offline
Posted 9/8/12
5 in my whole life, weird I thought it'd be alot more.
Posted 9/8/12
None, I hate everyone.
14217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/8/12
Seriously.... i feel no emotions, it's imposible for me to have a crush on someone...
8806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 9/8/12

gaara579 wrote:

None, I hate everyone.


dude, you're such an unhappy fella.
Posted 9/8/12

Winterfells wrote:


gaara579 wrote:

None, I hate everyone.


dude, you're such an unhappy fella.


As well as an inaccurate emo wannabe.
9198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 9/8/12
I think I might have one right now, dunno cuz I haven't had one before. But I've only known him for 3 weeks and we haven't really talked so.... ^^"
32596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / room of iniquity
Offline
Posted 9/8/12

DangerousYams wrote:


bugsnameis wrote:

i've had one real crush (middle school)
that crushed my poor little heart
so that i didn't start dating until after college
there i learned go get what you want (only thing i did learn)
now no more crushes
just likes and dislikes


From middle school until after college... WOW, that is a long time. So, did it all work out in the end? Did you find someone to make you happy now?


happiness comes from within


so........................

no

to busy watchin' kdramas
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Earth
Offline
Posted 9/8/12
Crushes are honestly fun to have. I think back on some of my crushes and laugh at my behavior. I see others around me and laugh when they blush when their crush when there crush simply smiles at them.
Posted 9/8/12

Winterfells wrote:


gaara579 wrote:

None, I hate everyone.


dude, you're such an unhappy fella.


Yeah I know.
@destinypi No, I don't cut myself.
First  Prev  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.