First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
[Code Geass]What happen if Lelouch won the battle against brittania?
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / yesterday
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
as long as lelouche wins the only other thing I care about is suzaku dying, painfuly
3152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / broken heart land
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
i guess if he won that war then there will be no season 2 lol
2816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/21/08 , edited 4/21/08
perfect ending :

someone 'resets' everyone
it sends with the scene of Lelouch playing chess with someone (probably his friend since the ending will also result with end of Brittania) and end with the phase "Checkmate"
im almost certain its gonna something like this

edit: o btw im talking about the ending for R2.
106889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
then i would of been really mad cuz there wouldnt of been a second season :D

but he might rule the world after that
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / LIR I-I3/-\RT&S{}uI_
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

zega wrote:

have a foursome with C.C., Karen, and that chick at his school who likes him


id like 2 c tat ^^
9002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

ani_nerd wrote:

duh he would be ruler of japan and kick all the other country butt


that would be the way 2 go......Lelouch go n kick the hell out of ur stupid father....V.V.....n the idiotic Suzaku...those 3 shall die by ur hands....muhahahahaha
1847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / .... why do u nee...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

zega wrote:

have a foursome with C.C., Karen, and that chick at his school who likes him


^i vote this
5039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
i think that Lelouch will end his own life.
Posted 4/21/08

Animefreak955 wrote:


zega wrote:

have a foursome with C.C., Karen, and that chick at his school who likes him


lol


ha ha ha....thats sounds intriguing
2345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / clueless
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

soxnia wrote:


ani_nerd wrote:

duh he would be ruler of japan and kick all the other country butt


that would be the way 2 go......Lelouch go n kick the hell out of ur stupid father....V.V.....n the idiotic Suzaku...those 3 shall die by ur hands....muhahahahaha


you forgot Rolo. I've only seen him in a few episode in season two..but he is already pissing me off. Hopes Lelouch kicks his butt in the next episode
9002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

ani_nerd wrote:


soxnia wrote:


ani_nerd wrote:

duh he would be ruler of japan and kick all the other country butt


that would be the way 2 go......Lelouch go n kick the hell out of ur stupid father....V.V.....n the idiotic Suzaku...those 3 shall die by ur hands....muhahahahaha


you forgot Rolo. I've only seen him in a few episode in season two..but he is already pissing me off. Hopes Lelouch kicks his butt in the next episode


yeah u rigth that SoB too......thankx 4 remind me...dam they really piss me off
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/21/08 , edited 4/21/08
if he wins, there will be a War as United States of Japan being the center of War.
Then lelouch will use his geass to settle the Chinese Federation, and probably use them to his own good (like in R2's ep2)
90095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

Clockwise wrote:

It's almost impossible since Brittania invaded a lot of other countries. They just have to bring over their massive army to conquer Japan again.


...Good point there. They do heve more power.
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


Animefreak955 wrote:


zega wrote:

have a foursome with C.C., Karen, and that chick at his school who likes him


lol


ha ha ha....thats sounds intriguing



1081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
im guessing he's gonna make a new empire/utopia?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.