First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Memorable Animes
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/18/08 , edited 3/18/08
Years from now when most of the currently running anime series have finish and concluded...which animes do you think will still be remember and viewed...and WHY?
Here's an example..DBZ, it's original run ended in jan 1996 but 10 yrs later it's still pretty popular..who knew


There's another forum about titled Most Memorable Animes but i couldn't think of another title...so don't get the two confused.
I'm asking for what anime do you think that are currently running or recently ended will be in the future remembered, NOT..what anime was really memerable for u?
Posted 3/18/08
obviously bleach...though its still new, however i wish they'll carry on full metal panic as each season goes by, the quality, humour and action gets better. also ghost in the shell, got both season 1 and 2, both films and the most recent film, but theres so much that they can continue with as its set in the future...
3694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
maybe not a lot of ppl know detective conan but its been out for a long time
i totally love it

they have 11 movies out too i think
:3
2910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / With in the light
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
death note
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Great White North
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

chinese_elfy wrote:

maybe not a lot of ppl know detective conan but its been out for a long time
i totally love it

they have 11 movies out too i think
:3


do u know where i can watch some eps?

memorable for me is: death note and code geass....

i cant wait for april to come!
3694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

icarus923 wrote:


chinese_elfy wrote:

maybe not a lot of ppl know detective conan but its been out for a long time
i totally love it

they have 11 movies out too i think
:3


do u know where i can watch some eps?


i watched a lot of them on youtube before they took it off
>_<
try checking veoh
but ya...they mostly took them off if you dont find much
10043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
Unfortunately, probably anything that's been americanized recently, so Naruto, Death Note, etc. Most of the truly good ones will be forgotten by the majority of anime watchers, most likely.
109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
animes that i remember are ones that make me cry at the end. theyre not that old but theyre sad and memorable here they are!

elfen lied
black blood brothers
eureka seven
fullmetal alchemist
maki senkai disgaea
prince of tennis
rurouni kenshin
claymore
black cat
hellsing
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Serbia
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
Air.
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
inuyasha & yu yu hakusho
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Great White North
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

chinese_elfy wrote:


icarus923 wrote:


chinese_elfy wrote:

maybe not a lot of ppl know detective conan but its been out for a long time
i totally love it

they have 11 movies out too i think
:3


do u know where i can watch some eps?


i watched a lot of them on youtube before they took it off
>_<
try checking veoh
but ya...they mostly took them off if you dont find much


oh ok thanks
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
i dunno... theres alot.... maybe full moon... dunno.
14520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
Code Geass... absolutly memorable
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / behind you...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
I liked darker than black.
1881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
Dragonball
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.