First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
The Problems in the World
261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Twance/England
Offline
Posted 12/26/06
I'm not an expert on it, but I know that as the temperature of the world rises, famine will increase in poverty-stricken places like parts of Africa.
2663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The Matrix Versio...
Offline
Posted 12/26/06
unlicense anime. so all can enjoy. but you see the thing is in a few years population will have increased soo muc that humans cannot support themselves and we shall die...so me and my friend decided that we should stop curing diseases, i wouldnt care if my mother died from cancer if i knew that the whole human race would go on.....
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/26/06

mauz15 wrote:


Lax wrote:

You know what really grinds my gears?
How short life is, theres soooo much to do and its impossible to do all the things you want in just on lifetime


what? do you know how long people lived before medicine, food preservatives, etc?


That's some medicines and they kill you with time.

You should read the crap on those damn bottles and it'll make you wonder.

How can chemicals make you well when they kill other things your body needs ?

Besides; I think you misunderstood what he meant.



215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/26/06

GenocideSmiles wrote:

I'm not an expert on it, but I know that as the temperature of the world rises, famine will increase in poverty-stricken places like parts of Africa.


Africa is already a mess and that's not because of Global warmings.

It's amazing how most of the people there can actually smile.
12104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Posto se Azijati...
Offline
Posted 12/26/06
Criminals!Ugly crapers.Becouse of them the people will all die.
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Manchester/Wales
Offline
Posted 12/26/06
We have to leave this planet bfore its to late!

No wait, it is to late .. shit.
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/26/06
Don't worry I will steal the Death Note, and this world will be cleansed of criminals. Bcoz I AM JUSTICE !
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/26/06

KuRRopT wrote:

Don't worry I will steal the Death Note, and this world will be cleansed of criminals. Bcoz I AM JUSTICE !


Than you'll become a criminal aswell right ?
Scientist Moderator
digs 
52086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/06
I think we should stop all terrorism. And then focus on making our countries less legalistic. Like 5 year olds getting charged for sexual harasment just because they hugged a teacher
4065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Somewhere in Deep...
Offline
Posted 12/26/06
we should move all the starvin people out of places with no food.
i mean ther is a reason why etheopians die .... they live in a freekn desert.
put them somewhere with lots of water and fertile land and maybe some money
261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Twance/England
Offline
Posted 12/26/06

ArtOfMind wrote:


GenocideSmiles wrote:

I'm not an expert on it, but I know that as the temperature of the world rises, famine will increase in poverty-stricken places like parts of Africa.


Africa is already a mess and that's not because of Global warmings.

It's amazing how most of the people there can actually smile.


Of course it's already in a mess. Global warming is going to make things worse.
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/26/06

GenocideSmiles wrote:


ArtOfMind wrote:


GenocideSmiles wrote:

I'm not an expert on it, but I know that as the temperature of the world rises, famine will increase in poverty-stricken places like parts of Africa.


Africa is already a mess and that's not because of Global warmings.

It's amazing how most of the people there can actually smile.


Of course it's already in a mess. Global warming is going to make things worse.


I respect your opinion and it might make things worse.

However, there's so much we humans have forgotten that at this rate if we just stop using all the useless junk, that might make a turn for the worse. If we took it slowly changing the habbit, half of the human race will die of disease.

Were fucked either way.
290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/26/06
opinions are like assholes...everyone got one and they all stink.
3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Canada, BC
Offline
Posted 12/26/06

skygod333 wrote:

We outta wage total war on terrorist groups and the commie bastards russia, china, and cuba.oh and france and north korea too


So what you're saying is that the world is wrong and you are right. You do realize that your self righteousness is going to cost millions of lives... There are better solutions out there than just war.
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 12/26/06
one problem that wont disappear is the greediness and monopoly of those rotten capitalists
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.