Post Reply What to do when --
Posted 3/18/08 , edited 3/18/08

What do you do when:
-You dumped him/her because you THOUGHT they weren't what you were looking for.
-They gave you a second chance, but you blew it.
-They find a new girlfriend/boyfriend
-You realize how great they were for you, and you miss all of it.
-You're positive you love them more than their current girlfriend/boyfriend does, and you want them back

?

Some people just say "fight for it" but, you did and it's not working.
Member
17094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
you can never say you love them more...
you lost them for a reason... so just find someone else...
Posted 3/26/08
well what i did was just say FOOK U AND IM THREW WITH IT.. then i cried for a while but i got over it...
Posted 4/5/08

houck wrote:

you can never say you love them more...
you lost them for a reason... so just find someone else...



you don't believe in accidental break ups?
Member
17094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

Flourescent wrote:


houck wrote:

you can never say you love them more...
you lost them for a reason... so just find someone else...



you don't believe in accidental break ups?


I've seen it time and time again... you get back with someone and it's just the same as it was before....
people rarely change... you can't accidental break up with someone you love....
Posted 4/5/08

houck wrote:


Flourescent wrote:


houck wrote:

you can never say you love them more...
you lost them for a reason... so just find someone else...



you don't believe in accidental break ups?


I've seen it time and time again... you get back with someone and it's just the same as it was before....
people rarely change... you can't accidental break up with someone you love....


Lol that's a good point..however, there's the saying that states sometimes you don't know how good you had it till it's gone.

or something ^^

Member
4623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / th grotty shit ho...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
i'm only part way threw th second one XD so i dunno
Posted 10/9/08
sometimes we dont get second chances. im one who doesnt give 2nd chances
Member
6176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The States
Offline
Posted 7/25/09
Well, like if they had already given you a chance to make up for it then if they really love you and want to rebuild that relationship they would.
However, whether or not they go back to you they'll fear your "realization" is just temporary.
Just saying if that was me, I wouldn't give anyone a third chance even if I loved this person.
I'd be too afraid of getting hurt again and again.
All you can do if you truly love this person is be someone who can be there for them.
Then, maybe one day this person will realize you are the only one.
Trust and love are fragile things, but after so many rips and tears it'll fall apart.
But just because it's been torn apart, it doesn't mean it can't be fixed...one day.
You must be logged in to post.