First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
Post Reply Piercings
5249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / カリフォルニア [[[760]]]...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08

sizzurp wrote:

Old piercings: Tongue, ear cartilage R and L

Current piercings are just my ear lobes, I've had then stretched to 4g then i let then size down to about 14, I just yday stretched them to a 10g...funny thing is my left ear was a lil bit tighter than my right? I'll prolly size my ears to about a 8g and just leave them there =/


sweet i want to stretch mine out to but im scarred
2075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my mystery world
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08
i use to have one on my nose but since im in a private high school i cant have it on i have one on my lip though
2781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / no where else but...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08
i have 2 ear piercings & i want a belly piercin but doubt ill have the guts to get it
2498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Michigan.
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08
i don't have... any piercings. at all.
:/
i want to get my ears pierced 3 times, though. but my parents are like...
"NO >:("

but my friend got her belly button pierced in... third grade.
lmaooo.
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08
My belly-button is pierced, and two in each ear. I used to have a helix.

My plans are:
MD's
Vertical labret
snug (..I want 3 of them)
rook
Stretching my lobes
Tongue
surface above breasts
Nose
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08
both my ears are peirced.. but one's gauged XD
447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / L.A.
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08

Kisses4Anna wrote:


sweet i want to stretch mine out to but im scarred


ish all good, it doesn't hurt that bad...i got a few steps you might want to take...its how I stretched my ex girlfriends ears...and she had a very low pain threshold.

1st. just get some taper plugs, 1 size bigger than your current gauge. then before you try to stretch your ear, soak it in some sea salt and warm water for about 10 mins.

then use some antibacterial soap and water to clean the area, and to lube up the hole. Then get the new taper wet and soapy and slide it in it should be tight, but shouldn't hurt too much...uhmmm hope that didnt sound perverted..LOL

then maybe after about 3 weeks to a month it should be nice and stretched out. you dont want to stretch it to a bigger gauge to fast, that can cause scaring, which makes the piercing look beat up.

hope this helps...hit me up if you have questions...and no worry if you stretch it slowly, you will be able to have it gauge down easy if you ever wanted it to.
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08
i have three on each sdie of my ears planning two get two more on each ears, but still deciding right now, and im kinda debating should I get my tongue pierce too, but kinda scare of the pain heheh.
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08

fatbebepig wrote:

i have three on each sdie of my ears planning two get two more on each ears, but still deciding right now, and im kinda debating should I get my tongue pierce too, but kinda scare of the pain heheh.


the pain is different for everyone. Some friends told me it doesn't hurt at all, but to be honest..I'm kinda scared too xD
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08

Banana-angel wrote:


fatbebepig wrote:

i have three on each sdie of my ears planning two get two more on each ears, but still deciding right now, and im kinda debating should I get my tongue pierce too, but kinda scare of the pain heheh.


the pain is different for everyone. Some friends told me it doesn't hurt at all, but to be honest..I'm kinda scared too xD


you know I was thinking should i get all the piercing at once! hahaha but thinkin bout the pain imma die!!! hahaha

Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08

fatbebepig wrote:



you know I was thinking should i get all the piercing at once! hahaha but thinkin bout the pain imma die!!! hahaha



I wish it could.. but if I'd get them at once; I'm afraid i'll have no money left when i walk out of the piercingshop xD And I don't even want to think about the pain

798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / UK
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08
I have my ears, tongue and lip.

i love piercings! the sensations of kissing with a metal mouth is sweet hohoho
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08

Banana-angel wrote:


fatbebepig wrote:



you know I was thinking should i get all the piercing at once! hahaha but thinkin bout the pain imma die!!! hahaha



I wish it could.. but if I'd get them at once; I'm afraid i'll have no money left when i walk out of the piercingshop xD And I don't even want to think about the pain



I know hah? not worth the money and the suffer...maybe just one at a time.

192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08
for the moment i have piecings in => 1 in every ear, belly button and tongue
and the next one will be a ring in the lower lip
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08

fatbebepig wrote:


Banana-angel wrote:


fatbebepig wrote:



you know I was thinking should i get all the piercing at once! hahaha but thinkin bout the pain imma die!!! hahaha



I wish it could.. but if I'd get them at once; I'm afraid i'll have no money left when i walk out of the piercingshop xD And I don't even want to think about the pain



I know hah? not worth the money and the suffer...maybe just one at a time.



That's my plan..and waiting 'til I don't live with my parents anymore (I am allowed to let my nose pierced, and my ears full..but my mom will pull everything else out of my body)

First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.