First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Post Reply Piercings
967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / LOLSATURN
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08
I'm not a huge fan of lower lip piercings, but I love Monroe's and Medusa's.

Right now I have 4 ear piercings, my left nostril, my navel (had it twice cause the mofo rejected on me the first time. ><), and my right nipple.

I was suppose to go in for a horitontal lobe and a horizoltal eyebrow this week, but I just had my wallet stolen along with all my piercing money and all my id... so... that isn't happening anymore. -.-;
I'm only 16 right now so for some reason, that means my piercer refuses to do any 'uncommon' surface piercings on me, but one i turn 18 I plan on getting my Sternum or the nape of my neck.
5883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / rite next to u *p...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08
my ears................
5883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / rite next to u *p...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08

wickedcookie wrote:

ear peircings are cool
but genital and tongue/lip piercings totally grosses me out!
no offence though...


yea! me to! i always wonder how they eat..............
1274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ...somewhere lyin...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08
one on each ear is good cause it hurts too much to get another one
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Frozen over momo...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08
My ears...
But I like chicks with tounge rings!
967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / LOLSATURN
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08
the most badass piercing i've ever seen was a corset piercings. Not even down the back though like most corsets... down the side of her. It was temporary anyways (like most surface piercings) and it was hella expensive, but i think it was worth it. it was pretty hot I must admit.
5693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / KL, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08
juz one on my left ear and one on my right ear....
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08
i want a sextuple zero for my ear
30368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08
i have three on both of my ears and i used to have a tongue ring, belly button ring, and my lip pierced (had one in the middle and then later one on the side). loved all my piercings but as i got older, i knew it wasn't something i could really keep. it was fun while it lasted though. haha piercings are somewhat addicting once you get one.
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08
Got my ears pierced........ but as for anything else.... I'll pass and stick to ink (tats)
967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / LOLSATURN
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08

Tashi_Chan wrote:

i have three on both of my ears and i used to have a tongue ring, belly button ring, and my lip pierced (had one in the middle and then later one on the side). loved all my piercings but as i got older, i knew it wasn't something i could really keep. it was fun while it lasted though. haha piercings are somewhat addicting once you get one.

I'm so happy to hear someone else say that. Lol. All of my friends give me weird looks when I tell them that and think I'm a freak... xD
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Frozen over momo...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08

ShadowGryphon wrote:

Got my ears pierced........ but as for anything else.... I'll pass and stick to ink (tats)


HELL YA!
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/21/08
lol my friend got a piercing down there rofl
30368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/8/08 , edited 4/21/08

sshealer-- wrote:


Tashi_Chan wrote:

i have three on both of my ears and i used to have a tongue ring, belly button ring, and my lip pierced (had one in the middle and then later one on the side). loved all my piercings but as i got older, i knew it wasn't something i could really keep. it was fun while it lasted though. haha piercings are somewhat addicting once you get one.

I'm so happy to hear someone else say that. Lol. All of my friends give me weird looks when I tell them that and think I'm a freak... xD


aww you're not a freak at all! if you are, then that makes two of us..lol
26766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fantasy Land
Offline
Posted 1/8/08 , edited 4/21/08
i have only 2 piercing. on my right and my left. i asked for another ear pierce but she won't let me. i'm not sure yet, but i want to piece my belly button or my nose. i'm not sure i will though, i don't like needles.
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.