First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
O.C.D. ( Obsessive Compulsive Disorder )
23110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
everything in its place , a place for everything is my motto ! ^.^

i can go into my room and instantly realize someone has been there and touched something !
my mom used to go in there and move one of my things slightly just to annoy me >.< lol

i cant have anything out of place, if it is i cant go to sleep, i keep thinking about it ! say like my b/f leaves his shoes in the kitchen, i cant rest so either i bug him until he does it or i do it myself .

and i hate packrats . i constantly go through drawers and closets throwing away ANYTHING that i dont deem important even if it isnt mine ! as well as food . say cornflakes tastes old to me, i throw away a whole box cause i sure as hell wont eat it ! lol

my bookshelves have to be in a certain order, and when i buy new books, i take them all down [all 500+] and set them all up again to fit the new books . it relaxes me ^.^

yeah i think i have a slight case of OCD lol

4601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SoCal.
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
I still have OCD even now. Though, it is what you'd say ''mild'' now but I had it seriously bad a few years back mainly cause of anxiety especially since I procrastinate a lot. Gets on my d@mn nerves.
Posted 4/6/08
my brother has it he can wash his hands for like 2 hours straight like wtf
i just want to beat him intill his brain starts working again
6552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / skatopia~
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
i dont hve it..
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
I have a (relatively) mild case of OCD. It most commonly comes out in the form of walking back and forth for hours between two arbitrary points. I often get obsessed with perfection: I'll rip apart schoolwork if I see one letter that is not perfectly formed or arrange the bills in my wallet in order of serial number.
Posted 4/6/08
pills can fix it
2498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Michigan.
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

dirkjr wrote:

being an "OC" isn't bad as long as you don't do it too much!

"1 is enough, 2 is too many, 3 is too much"


don't they say the same thing for masturbation?
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

ILYchristine wrote:


dirkjr wrote:

being an "OC" isn't bad as long as you don't do it too much!

"1 is enough, 2 is too many, 3 is too much"


don't they say the same thing for masturbation?


No, they don't. No, they don't. No, they don't. No, they don't. No, they don't.
2498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Michigan.
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

memphit wrote:


ILYchristine wrote:


dirkjr wrote:

being an "OC" isn't bad as long as you don't do it too much!

"1 is enough, 2 is too many, 3 is too much"


don't they say the same thing for masturbation?


No, they don't. No, they don't. No, they don't. No, they don't. No, they don't.


whaat.
DONT LIE TO ME.

oh well.
masturbation deserves a thumbs up.
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

ILYchristine wrote:


memphit wrote:


ILYchristine wrote:


dirkjr wrote:

being an "OC" isn't bad as long as you don't do it too much!

"1 is enough, 2 is too many, 3 is too much"


don't they say the same thing for masturbation?


No, they don't. No, they don't. No, they don't. No, they don't. No, they don't.


whaat.
DONT LIE TO ME.

oh well.
masturbation deserves a thumbs up.


You deserve a thumbs up. You deserve a thumbs up. You deserve a thumbs up. You deserve a thumbs up. You deserve a thumbs up.
2498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Michigan.
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

memphit wrote:


ILYchristine wrote:


memphit wrote:


ILYchristine wrote:


dirkjr wrote:

being an "OC" isn't bad as long as you don't do it too much!

"1 is enough, 2 is too many, 3 is too much"


don't they say the same thing for masturbation?


No, they don't. No, they don't. No, they don't. No, they don't. No, they don't.


whaat.
DONT LIE TO ME.

oh well.
masturbation deserves a thumbs up.


You deserve a thumbs up. You deserve a thumbs up. You deserve a thumbs up. You deserve a thumbs up. You deserve a thumbs up.


whyTHANKS.

it's nice to find someone else
who approves of masturbation.
hurrayhurray.

Posted 4/6/08
im a lil o c d with cleaniless i clean my house but funny thing is my rooms a swamp
1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / VA
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
my friend has it i think...she has to eat her food in a certain way, i think she organizes it or something
my Dad has it too...he has to touch certain things when he passes by them and before leaving the house
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
i think i don't have it
Posted 4/6/08
I am always telling my mom that she has it because she is always so freaking neat and always has to have everything in it's perfect place and if you mess with it she gets pissed lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.