First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply >>Mods Only!!!
Posted 3/18/08
IF YOU ARE NOT A MOD AND YOU POST IN THIS FORUM YOU WILL BE KICKED!!! (IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING WITH THE MODS PLEASE POST IN SUGGESTIONS)

in here mods we will talk about the group and members wanting to become a mod ^^ or just a random chat xD


Posted 3/18/08
yhane in our group wants to become a mod of out group im just asking should we let her? Tho my other thoughts are to tell her she will do her job and join in with forums and etc. so please mods awnser back ASAP
IchiRuki Moderator
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Seiretei
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
Personally, I think our group has enough mods! 3 are just fine....! Sasuke'sGirlfriend was a good choice and along with me, IchiRuki1 and you (leader!) the group functions well....

I generally believe that it is not necessary for any group to have more than 3 mods... It is kind of funny!


At least that is my opinion!
It is entirely up to you, Leader!
IchiRuki Moderator
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
Yes, maybe once our group grows, more mods will be needed later. =D But not right now in my opinion.

P.S. - Maybe we should just message eachother about this kind of stuff? Just an idea.
^^;
Posted 3/19/08
LOL sasukesgirlfriend your right tho i couldnt be stuffed messaging and since its in the fourm we will see what the other mod thinks
and yet i agree with you two ^^
IchiRuki Moderator
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Seiretei
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
I was thinking too, that anyone could like... see what we are talking about! Well, not that it is such a big problem. Anyway, SSF-san, I agree. For now, there is nothing the 3 of us (mods) cannot handle.

In addition, is that person a member of the group? I have not seen any photos uploaded or forum posts by that person while I have been in the group.
Posted 3/20/08
shes probably 1 of them randoms who just want to be mod lol let like just not her be a mod
IchiRuki Moderator
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08
I think that we should get an affiliate, that way IchiRuki can be more well known! ^^;; Maybe with one of the other Bleach Groups? I don't know... But we need more active members here. (So we should all do our part to invite more IchiRuki fans!) An Affiliate would help that too. =)

Tell me your opinion/ideas/suggestions mods!!
IchiRuki Moderator
26396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/16/08

SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

I think that we should get an affiliate, that way IchiRuki can be more well known! ^^;; Maybe with one of the other Bleach Groups? I don't know... But we need more active members here. (So we should all do our part to invite more IchiRuki fans!) An Affiliate would help that too. =)

Tell me your opinion/ideas/suggestions mods!!


i've been sending invites from members of other groups(like over 50 invites), bleach related, i haven't send that many yet but i'll be sending more, hopefully we'll get more members with that!!!
Posted 4/17/08

mistyowl wrote:


SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

I think that we should get an affiliate, that way IchiRuki can be more well known! ^^;; Maybe with one of the other Bleach Groups? I don't know... But we need more active members here. (So we should all do our part to invite more IchiRuki fans!) An Affiliate would help that too. =)

Tell me your opinion/ideas/suggestions mods!!


i've been sending invites from members of other groups(like over 50 invites), bleach related, i haven't send that many yet but i'll be sending more, hopefully we'll get more members with that!!!



if they were really IchiRuki fans they would join them selfs wont they? lol but still i know we are aiming for a high rate of members
IchiRuki Moderator
26396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

chau123456 wrote:


mistyowl wrote:


SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

I think that we should get an affiliate, that way IchiRuki can be more well known! ^^;; Maybe with one of the other Bleach Groups? I don't know... But we need more active members here. (So we should all do our part to invite more IchiRuki fans!) An Affiliate would help that too. =)

Tell me your opinion/ideas/suggestions mods!!


i've been sending invites from members of other groups(like over 50 invites), bleach related, i haven't send that many yet but i'll be sending more, hopefully we'll get more members with that!!!



if they were really IchiRuki fans they would join them selfs wont they? lol but still i know we are aiming for a high rate of members


yeah if they were real IchiRuki fans they would join themselves, but some ppl may don't know about us!!! so either way i don't think it's going to hurt us, besides may be we'll find more ppl getting involve
Posted 4/17/08

mistyowl wrote:


chau123456 wrote:


mistyowl wrote:


SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

I think that we should get an affiliate, that way IchiRuki can be more well known! ^^;; Maybe with one of the other Bleach Groups? I don't know... But we need more active members here. (So we should all do our part to invite more IchiRuki fans!) An Affiliate would help that too. =)

Tell me your opinion/ideas/suggestions mods!!


i've been sending invites from members of other groups(like over 50 invites), bleach related, i haven't send that many yet but i'll be sending more, hopefully we'll get more members with that!!!



if they were really IchiRuki fans they would join them selfs wont they? lol but still i know we are aiming for a high rate of members


yeah if they were real IchiRuki fans they would join themselves, but some ppl may don't know about us!!! so either way i don't think it's going to hurt us, besides may be we'll find more ppl getting involve


yeah good point mistyowl xD
Posted 4/22/08
i put a chatting forum in our group cause it was suggested in our suggestions forum and i thought it would be nice if we did have 1 dont you think?
IchiRuki Moderator
3067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
so sorry u guys that i didnt get on sooner. its b/c i just moved into a new house and i dont have internet right now. but i will get it soon. love u guys,
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.