First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply >>Mods Only!!!
Posted 5/2/08
ok thanks for telling me cause i was wondering where you were
IchiRuki Moderator
3067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
hey what do yall think about a closed group?
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

ichiruki1 wrote:

hey what do yall think about a closed group?


i don't think it's a good idea to have a close group!! we want more members and if we do a close group many people won't join ( i know that if they are true ichiruki fans they will join but they are many ppl new to crunchyroll that don't know how close groups works so they might not join if we do a close group) besides so far we haven't gotten any problems with people joining (you know like ichiruki haters and stuff) so i don't really see a point to make it a close group, but that's my opinion
IchiRuki Moderator
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
Okayyy I'm backk!! (I messaged Chau about this.) I kinda had a family emergency and had to leave~ we were only suppose to be gone for 3 days, but it turned out to be 9. -_-;; I have sooooo much IchiRuki-ness to catch up on!! (Basesd on what I have been reading on the guestbook!!)

On the issue of a closed froup, I'd have to agree with Mistyowl!

And nice avi ichiruki1!!!
IchiRuki Moderator
3067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
the reason that i wanted to do that was because most of the people just come to our group to steal the pictures and then they leave . and when its private they want to see our pictures and they come to the ichiruki fan group. and they see that we have the biggest ichiruki fan group on CR and they would want to join. thats what i think .
IchiRuki Moderator
3067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

Okayyy I'm backk!! (I messaged Chau about this.) I kinda had a family emergency and had to leave~ we were only suppose to be gone for 3 days, but it turned out to be 9. -_-;; I have sooooo much IchiRuki-ness to catch up on!! (Basesd on what I have been reading on the guestbook!!)

On the issue of a closed froup, I'd have to agree with Mistyowl!

And nice avi ichiruki1!!! :D


thank you very much yours is cool too!
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

ichiruki1 wrote:

the reason that i wanted to do that was because most of the people just come to our group to steal the pictures and then they leave . and when its private they want to see our pictures and they come to the ichiruki fan group. and they see that we have the biggest ichiruki fan group on CR and they would want to join. thats what i think .


yeah i see your point but i think that if people are going to steal the pics they are going to steal them anyways even if it's a close group besides i don't have any problems with people getting the pics since most of the pics are public domain (yeah we can find them anywhere in the internet) also i don't think we have a big problem with people leaving the group i think very few people leave the group. i know having a close group would make it more private but we would probably loose potential memebers ( i know many people don't join close groups because they don't know what's about since many things are hidden ) i think we should just keep the group as it is
IchiRuki Moderator
3067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

mistyowl wrote:


ichiruki1 wrote:

the reason that i wanted to do that was because most of the people just come to our group to steal the pictures and then they leave . and when its private they want to see our pictures and they come to the ichiruki fan group. and they see that we have the biggest ichiruki fan group on CR and they would want to join. thats what i think .


yeah i see your point but i think that if people are going to steal the pics they are going to steal them anyways even if it's a close group besides i don't have any problems with people getting the pics since most of the pics are public domain (yeah we can find them anywhere in the internet) also i don't think we have a big problem with people leaving the group i think very few people leave the group. i know having a close group would make it more private but we would probably loose potential memebers ( i know many people don't join close groups because they don't know what's about since many things are hidden ) i think we should just keep the group as it is


y would people want to leave a closed group?
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

ichiruki1 wrote:


mistyowl wrote:


ichiruki1 wrote:

the reason that i wanted to do that was because most of the people just come to our group to steal the pictures and then they leave . and when its private they want to see our pictures and they come to the ichiruki fan group. and they see that we have the biggest ichiruki fan group on CR and they would want to join. thats what i think .


yeah i see your point but i think that if people are going to steal the pics they are going to steal them anyways even if it's a close group besides i don't have any problems with people getting the pics since most of the pics are public domain (yeah we can find them anywhere in the internet) also i don't think we have a big problem with people leaving the group i think very few people leave the group. i know having a close group would make it more private but we would probably loose potential memebers ( i know many people don't join close groups because they don't know what's about since many things are hidden ) i think we should just keep the group as it is


y would people want to leave a closed group?

i had done it, the thing is you may want to know what's the stuff that you can't see and when you see it then it's not what you thought it would be. i don't think this group would be the case but i still think it's better if we just keep it open
IchiRuki Moderator
3067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

mistyowl wrote:


ichiruki1 wrote:


mistyowl wrote:


ichiruki1 wrote:

the reason that i wanted to do that was because most of the people just come to our group to steal the pictures and then they leave . and when its private they want to see our pictures and they come to the ichiruki fan group. and they see that we have the biggest ichiruki fan group on CR and they would want to join. thats what i think .


yeah i see your point but i think that if people are going to steal the pics they are going to steal them anyways even if it's a close group besides i don't have any problems with people getting the pics since most of the pics are public domain (yeah we can find them anywhere in the internet) also i don't think we have a big problem with people leaving the group i think very few people leave the group. i know having a close group would make it more private but we would probably loose potential memebers ( i know many people don't join close groups because they don't know what's about since many things are hidden ) i think we should just keep the group as it is


y would people want to leave a closed group?

i had done it, the thing is you may want to know what's the stuff that you can't see and when you see it then it's not what you thought it would be. i don't think this group would be the case but i still think it's better if we just keep it open


to me if its closed ur more curios about it
IchiRuki Moderator
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08 , edited 7/26/08
Hi IchiRuki mods...
I'm sure you've been all wondering this (I know ichiruki1 has) : Where has chau gone?
He isn't the creator anymore, but a mod.
And I know for sure he was the creator before. (I've noticed this awhile ago, but forgot to bring it up.)
Now ai_ai is the creator... How did this happen?
And where did chau go? Did he say he wasn't coming back on CR anymore? =(

~~ We need to talk about this!!


EDIT: After going through the member list (Edit --> Members) it appears that Chau is still the creator, and ai_ai is just a member. Is this some kind of odd glitch?
IchiRuki Moderator
3067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

Hi IchiRuki mods...
I'm sure you've been all wondering this (I know ichiruki1 has) : Where has chau gone?
He isn't the creator anymore, but a mod.
And I know for sure he was the creator before. (I've noticed this awhile ago, but forgot to bring it up.)
Now ai_ai is the creator... How did this happen?
And where did chau go? Did he say he wasn't coming back on CR anymore? =(

~~ We need to talk about this!!


EDIT: After going through the member list (Edit --> Members) it appears that Chau is still the creator, and ai_ai is just a member. Is this some kind of odd glitch?


for real
what the hell happened???
i have been wondering about this for a while too.
Posted 11/20/08
hey you guys missed me? lol well.. guess you'll be wondering what happened ill just make it short.. i was depressed about .... (you guys dun need to know lol) well it was about a girl though my depression about that is over for a while now, but i see you are doing such a great job! i dont know what ill do with out you, i love you people! keep up the good work my new account is _DarkHeart_
yeah the name is sorta... meh... well yeah things have chain reactions but dw im not emo
NEVER
lol well cya

and yeah
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
i NEVER regreted making you mods

THANKYOU
i guess im giving the group to you
IchiRuki Moderator
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
Awww. Thanks. :)
IchiRuki Moderator
3067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
thank you we will miss u!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.