Created by blue_reine16
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you still like crunchyroll?
455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Redcar
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
yes
26032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Saudia Arabia
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

siththomas wrote:

I have never really liked Crunchyroll.


OH..may i know why??
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

Lomy wrote:


siththomas wrote:

I have never really liked Crunchyroll.


OH..may i know why??


Full of idiotic Japanese wannabe faggots who think they are cool because they know words like Kawaii and desu.
26032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Saudia Arabia
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
for me CR the only fav site ..so definitely i like it
6775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
I don't really care, you know. I never watched anime before, i just go for dramas.

And i still have lots of friends to talk to. I just feel sorry for those narutards and bleachards.

So over-all....CR is still the best site ever.
3240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
LOL.. there is people that does not lyk crunchyroll... damm im going to die becoz of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGHH!!! i still cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Saudia Arabia
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

siththomas wrote:


Lomy wrote:


siththomas wrote:

I have never really liked Crunchyroll.


OH..may i know why??


Full of idiotic Japanese wannabe faggots who think they are cool because they know words like Kawaii and desu.


Well..look at the good side of it..watching anime and meeting wonderful friends..you will like it..so yea
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

Lomy wrote:


siththomas wrote:


Lomy wrote:


siththomas wrote:

I have never really liked Crunchyroll.


OH..may i know why??


Full of idiotic Japanese wannabe faggots who think they are cool because they know words like Kawaii and desu.


Well..look at the good side of it..watching anime and meeting wonderful friends..you will like it..so yea


Watching a limited amount of anime seeing they take down licensed anime. I can always torrent my anime and use myspace for friends.
26032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Saudia Arabia
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

siththomas wrote:


Lomy wrote:


siththomas wrote:


Lomy wrote:


siththomas wrote:

I have never really liked Crunchyroll.


OH..may i know why??


Full of idiotic Japanese wannabe faggots who think they are cool because they know words like Kawaii and desu.


Well..look at the good side of it..watching anime and meeting wonderful friends..you will like it..so yea


Watching a limited amount of anime seeing they take down licensed anime. I can always torrent my anime and use myspace for friends.


lol..so why you are here in this site if you dont like it??

5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

Lomy wrote:


siththomas wrote:


Lomy wrote:


siththomas wrote:


Lomy wrote:


siththomas wrote:

I have never really liked Crunchyroll.


OH..may i know why??


Full of idiotic Japanese wannabe faggots who think they are cool because they know words like Kawaii and desu.


Well..look at the good side of it..watching anime and meeting wonderful friends..you will like it..so yea


Watching a limited amount of anime seeing they take down licensed anime. I can always torrent my anime and use myspace for friends.


lol..so why you are here in this site if you dont like it??



To practice my debating skillz and out of boredom.
26032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Saudia Arabia
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

siththomas wrote:


Lomy wrote:


siththomas wrote:


Lomy wrote:


siththomas wrote:


Lomy wrote:


siththomas wrote:

I have never really liked Crunchyroll.


OH..may i know why??


Full of idiotic Japanese wannabe faggots who think they are cool because they know words like Kawaii and desu.


Well..look at the good side of it..watching anime and meeting wonderful friends..you will like it..so yea


Watching a limited amount of anime seeing they take down licensed anime. I can always torrent my anime and use myspace for friends.


lol..so why you are here in this site if you dont like it??



To practice my debating skillz and out of boredom.


''out of boredom'' i think you found the good side in this site..NO BOREDOM in this awesome site
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
It's mostly only "Narutards" and Bleach fans that are somewhat furious for all Naruto and Bleach being removed due to licensing, but there is nothing else that could be done, if they hadn't removed it, whole Crunchy might would have been shut down. So buy the dvd or watch it elsewhere.

btw I still LOVE CR
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Thousand Island,...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
What that question..... we need to answer that???

if u don't like CR then.............. GO TO HELL!!!
7809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
i love CR =D
Posted 3/19/08
Yes , I still like Crunchyroll . Crunchyroll is amusing in differrent ways .
I didn`t just like CR because it has anime I can watch . That`s ... how to put it ?
Shallow .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.