Created by Cloud2059
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Which Brands of Laptop/Notebook/Tablet PC is Better?
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
why leave out samsung and LG ones
37452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Secret...Xp
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
LENOVO !!
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
i think building one yourself is the best choice and its much much cheaper
5885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scarborough, Onta...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
hey, acer's not bad.....
3806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
I like Dell. o_o

I have Toshiba [is on it atm].
It shuts down on me because the thing gets too hot..
Good price though^^

I also like Apple computers.
:D
Posted 3/19/08
wrong section.

HP & SONY is good..
569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Dubai
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
Viao - Light weigth and super Slim . . . . . .
Posted 3/19/08
Well it really depends. I find that Dell laptops are over priced. If you need a laptop for casual computing I would recommend a HP laptop or even an Acer if you have tight budget.

If you want a laptop for gaming, I would go with Alienware or the Dell XPS laptops.

I would recommend a Mac Book to those who need it for Photoshop, Video Editing, Web Design, and stuff around those lines. DON'T get a Mac for gaming.

10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

DRO1 wrote:

If you build one yourself, it'll run better


I highly doubt any normal person have the tools or time to build their own laptop, not worth the effort.

Company wise, Asus > all.
996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / moving to UK soon
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
The best one is the one you built yourself since you know that it will run good since all parts are compatible with each other.
Posted 3/19/08

animevirus wrote:

The best one is the one you built yourself since you know that it will run good since all parts are compatible with each other.


I've never seen people build their own laptop before. It's probably a lot harder than building a desktop.

For laptops I would just advice people to go with Acer, Hp, or Apple. Desktops are a whole different story.
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / York, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

thechinkyone wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

If you build one yourself, it'll run better


agreed. and it also turns out cheaper building one.


You can't build one yourself, read the forum topic.

Anyways, I have a HP Pavilion Tablet PC. I like it and it does what I need it to do. I just dislike Vista. By the time they work out the bugs, a new window os will come out.

3077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in cunnie's heart..
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
Acer.. because i use acer..haha..
996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / moving to UK soon
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

happyxix wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

If you build one yourself, it'll run better


I highly doubt any normal person have the tools or time to build their own laptop, not worth the effort.

Company wise, Asus > all.


Don't you have a screwdriver? Thats all the tools it takes. You just need to buy parts and put them together. As for time, it only takes 1-3 hours depending on the parts. For you computer is probably a magical box full of elves who make it work. So if you don't know what you're talking about don't state your oppinion and embaress yourselve.

Posted 3/19/08

nshock wrote:


thechinkyone wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

If you build one yourself, it'll run better


agreed. and it also turns out cheaper building one.


You can't build one yourself, read the forum topic.

Anyways, I have a HP Pavilion Tablet PC. I like it and it does what I need it to do. I just dislike Vista. By the time they work out the bugs, a new window os will come out.


Lol, so you've made the same mistake as me, you bought a Vista computer.

- You can just install Windows XP on it.



animevirus wrote:


happyxix wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

If you build one yourself, it'll run better


I highly doubt any normal person have the tools or time to build their own laptop, not worth the effort.

Company wise, Asus > all.


Don't you have a screwdriver? Thats all the tools it takes. You just need to buy parts and put them together. As for time, it only takes 1-3 hours depending on the parts. For you computer is probably a magical box full of elves who make it work. So if you don't know what you're talking about don't state your oppinion and embaress yourselve.




*sigh* He meant to say that if anyone with little to no computer hardware knowledge, was to attempt to build they're own laptop, it would be very difficult. That's why it would just be easier to buy a laptop from a manufacture.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.