First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Hitting a female…
Posted 9/5/07

MidnightTide wrote:

LOL....I guess you people never had a female really go at you before (as I mentioned in my previous post)

When you get punched at so many times, you are going to hit back, or do something to stop getting hit.

Flourescent: your likely going to have to wait a few more years, they are still kids


=_= Why should I have to suffer just because they're idiots

8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 9/5/07
It has happened a few times to me, that in an argument with some random rookies they'd tell me if I were a man they'd have killed me by now. They seemed to be serious about it and I guess I was glad back then that I'm not a guy.

However, coming back to your point about control and humiliation, if I were a guy they would have not hesitated to beat me to a pulp I guess, which is sad enough, but what pissed me off the most was their insults. It was all about raping me and then forcing me to prostitute until I learn to shut up. As I said before, it was a good thing for me that they wouldn't hit me, but what they said pissed me off so bad, that I started provocating them, telling them to hit me if they dare and not only talk shit like that etc. I don't know really, but I think most women can relate, that it's hard to insult men at the same level once they've started with the sexual thing.

Wether it's actual rape or just misogynist threats like that, it's simply unfair to use the advantage of being able to force a woman to have sex (whereas women cannot force men) whenever a problem comes up.

The same advantage in strenght makes it unfair to hit a woman, however I think in certain situations you should be prepared to get a punch in the face, no matter if you're a girl or guy. If you provocate someone to an extend where they cannot control their anger anymore, you should consider the possibility of being hit by your own fault. In cases like these I guess it's okay for a man to hit a woman. In fact I've fighted with guy friends before. I remember that they never really punched me back, although I punched them, but still used violence, which was okay. I was never angry about that, because sometimes you just need to vent like that ;-) Another time I slapped someone and he simply slapped back, was no biggie either, you shouldn't be surprised that not everyone turns the other cheek. But there's a difference between a slap and actually beating someone up or even raping them, to take revenge or even display false superiority. This belongs into the categories unforgivable and unjustifiable (sp?).
816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/5/07
^^If a guy is okay with hitting girls at the age of 15 or so...I doubt he'll suddenly have an epiphany one day and decide to change his evil ways. o_O
Violence is something that usually is progressive.
2119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / southern ontario
Offline
Posted 9/5/07

Flourescent wrote:


MidnightTide wrote:

LOL....I guess you people never had a female really go at you before (as I mentioned in my previous post)

When you get punched at so many times, you are going to hit back, or do something to stop getting hit.

Flourescent: your likely going to have to wait a few more years, they are still kids


=_= Why should I have to suffer just because they're idiots




I really don't know how to answer that one, just hitting a woman HAS to be justified. Are the boys hitting you at school? Been awhile since I have been at school, never was much of that when I went - guess the times have changed.
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/07
If a girl tried to kill me, i'd knock her out.

Otherwise, no you shouldn't.

Edit: Holy crap seraph...why do make these kind of threads :?
6275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/5/07
If I ever see a man hitting on a women, I would probaly attack the man no matter what.
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 9/5/07
Hitting a woman is not acceptable. But when it comes to those few girls who take advantage of that fact and decide to see how far they can actually push a guy, that's not cool. I mean of course, we're only human and we do have our limits.
Sure some may deserve it, but it's like something that should be made acceptable. Like that whole thing back in the day where a man could hit a woman just as long as the stick his was using was no wider than his thumb.
Chivalry is not dead. I believe in it whole-heartedly and I could never hit a woman personally.
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 9/5/07
Why would the female hit you in the first place.. Unless you deserved it.

The only reason I've slap a girl is when shes going hysterical over something stupid and I'll slap sense into her. Better you slap them now before they go and hurt themselves even worse.

Posted 9/5/07

MidnightTide wrote:


Flourescent wrote:


MidnightTide wrote:

LOL....I guess you people never had a female really go at you before (as I mentioned in my previous post)

When you get punched at so many times, you are going to hit back, or do something to stop getting hit.

Flourescent: your likely going to have to wait a few more years, they are still kids


=_= Why should I have to suffer just because they're idiots




I really don't know how to answer that one, just hitting a woman HAS to be justified. Are the boys hitting you at school? Been awhile since I have been at school, never was much of that when I went - guess the times have changed.


yeah it's not just that..i'd rather not say what else happenes there. o.o lol one time this guy flipped up this chick's skirt and started takin pictures..guess that's different >_>

Posted 9/5/07

happyxix wrote:

Why would the female hit you in the first place.. Unless you deserved it.

The only reason I've slap a girl is when shes going hysterical over something stupid and I'll slap sense into her. Better you slap them now before they go and hurt themselves even worse.


Girls like to tease. Hitting, for us, is teasing.
1553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Langley
Offline
Posted 9/5/07
Well me being a girl i say guys should be able to hit girls, though only on some occasions. Though if a girl found out her boyfriend was cheating on her then she would slap him ( well i know i would) and they shouldnt hit back. But if a girl just one day sacks a guy and starting punching him, the man obivously has the right to defend him self, even if that is by hitting back.
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 9/5/07

miyuXXkanata wrote:


happyxix wrote:

Why would the female hit you in the first place.. Unless you deserved it.

The only reason I've slap a girl is when shes going hysterical over something stupid and I'll slap sense into her. Better you slap them now before they go and hurt themselves even worse.


Girls like to tease. Hitting, for us, is teasing.


I mean full blown out punching/slapping with meaning. Not playful punching or bootybumps. -_-
1923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Earth =)
Offline
Posted 9/5/07
I don't think I'd ever hit a woman, mainly because the very thought makes me sick to my stomach. It isn't anything personal, just based on principle. Of course, if she's really REALLY trying to seriously hurt me, I might need to rethink things
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 9/5/07
All these "heroes" here, sheesh. God damn some women deserved to be slapped/punched, lots of them take advantage of the fact lots of guys want to play the "hero" to the women and let them do as they wish. If a girl REALLY REALLY deserves it, I'll give it to her. No women has the right to be soo bitchy, and nobody can do shit about it.
SLAP THE BITCH I SAY!!
23727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 9/5/07
when they cross the line of 'hot sexy womanliness' into a berzerk form with two arms of slapping death.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.