First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Deepest anime characters
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / panama
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
L hes past is very interesting
Kakashi Hatake no one seems to know about him
Alucard is he really Dracula the king of all vampires
Vash stampede hes past a total mystery and his way f fighting changes alot
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in Heaven
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
reborn. Cant even read his mind.
433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
Lelouch and Sasuka and C.C.
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Konoha Village
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
Gaara Of the Sand
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

rairoken13 wrote:

Alucard is he really Dracula the king of all vampires


OMG! What a surprise to anyone who doesn't know how to turn words backwards!
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

badsektor24 wrote:


lys46 wrote:


badsektor24 wrote:


lys46 wrote:

Ichimaru Gin...no one knows what's up with him,what are his intentions etc..he's a total mistery!
Noe(True Tears),though from a different genre has a lot of depth..she's very unique and interesting


i felt kinda sad for noe though after she got dumped.

me too...she was anyway one step in front of Shin..she was expecting it..it was still sad!!






6816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
L and Lelouch
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere near th...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
all of the characters of VAMPIRE KNIGHTS hahah

Posted 4/29/08
i think zakuro-san from Tokyo mew mew is but im not completely sure tho
735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
Lelouch form Code Geass, he thinks an hour ahead before attacking.
Shikamaru from Naruto, he thinks of 200 ways to attack before attacking in 5 minutes
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/29/08 , edited 4/29/08
I am surprised that no one has mentioned him yet. I am gonna go with Alucard from Hellsing.

There are so many facets to him that are hard to understand like why does he work for the organization or what was the reason for taking in "police girl" or turning her for that matter. He obviously has no qualms about killing people and seems like he couldnt care less but then there are occasions where exactly the opposite seem to be true.

other then that others would be Vash the Stampede from Trigun, Bolt Crank from Eat-man, or Revvy from Black Lagoon.

"lol forgot i was writing this and by the time i posted mentioned already a bunch"
3578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

lys46 wrote:


badsektor24 wrote:


lys46 wrote:


badsektor24 wrote:


lys46 wrote:

Ichimaru Gin...no one knows what's up with him,what are his intentions etc..he's a total mistery!
Noe(True Tears),though from a different genre has a lot of depth..she's very unique and interesting


i felt kinda sad for noe though after she got dumped.

me too...she was anyway one step in front of Shin..she was expecting it..it was still sad!!










12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

badsektor24 wrote:


lys46 wrote:


badsektor24 wrote:


lys46 wrote:


badsektor24 wrote:


lys46 wrote:

Ichimaru Gin...no one knows what's up with him,what are his intentions etc..he's a total mistery!
Noe(True Tears),though from a different genre has a lot of depth..she's very unique and interesting


i felt kinda sad for noe though after she got dumped.

me too...she was anyway one step in front of Shin..she was expecting it..it was still sad!!











haha ok then..

349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
shikamaru nara
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Secret!
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
i think Yuuko from xxxHolic and Enma Ai from Jigoku SHoujo are really deep and mysterious
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.