First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
CLANNAD GAME ENGLISH VERSION FOR PC
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

ylnats wrote:

is this like SIMS??? or is it COMBAT? ARCADE? ADVENTURE? RPG? what!what!~ :3


SIM...Date.






Bottom Line; It's not finished yet and translation is still under construction.
If I were to guess, then it should be finished in the month around August.
3785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Spencer,Iowa 51301
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
Nice I loved that anime. Its more of a novel/game.
1412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / planet earth XD
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
clannad main download site (complete!)
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41420
(game,voice patch and english translation!)
please click the url and read the forum 1st! before install it

From the creators of Kanon and AIR comes Clannad, another heart warming visual novel. The game was released in 1st quarter 2004.

Language: Japanese

Important installation notes:

In the torrent is a compressed .rar file containing the DVD in .cdi format. You will need WinRAR to extract the files and then use an Image mounting software like Daemon tools to play.

If the game does not install or run, please change your 'Language for non-Unicode programmes' to Japanese, then reinstall and run again.

Downloading notes:

Total swarm speed at 1st day of upload: 800 ~ 900 KB/s
Total swarm speed after 2 1/2 days of upload: 200 ~ 300 KB/s

Seeder will seed for 3 days and stop for half a day, in this cycle until less then 8 peers.

Torrent size is 1.34 GB. Extracted size is 2.21 GB. Make sure to have ~3.5 Gb when downloading. Installation will also take up an additional 2 ~ 3 GB.

NOTE: Please read the posts to find out more about the nature of the game and any questions you may want to ask.

(click the url and read first before install it!)
491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
You guys should really be buying the games you know...Help support the cause and all...
そのせいで、何もそーゆーなゲームがアメリカに来ないんよね。
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
is this game fun ? O_O
1539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

xviolentpumpkinx wrote:

is this game fun ? O_O


err , idk
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:

is this game fun ? O_O


err , idk :P


-.-" LEAVE ME ALONE . lol
1539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

xviolentpumpkinx wrote:


han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:

is this game fun ? O_O


err , idk :P


-.-" LEAVE ME ALONE . lol


okay , duhh . i was just trying to act friendly .
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:


han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:

is this game fun ? O_O


err , idk :P


-.-" LEAVE ME ALONE . lol


okay , duhh . i was just trying to act friendly .


YOU're GAY .
1539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

xviolentpumpkinx wrote:


han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:


han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:

is this game fun ? O_O


err , idk :P


-.-" LEAVE ME ALONE . lol


okay , duhh . i was just trying to act friendly .


YOU're GAY .


ahahaha , am i ?
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:


han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:


han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:

is this game fun ? O_O


err , idk :P


-.-" LEAVE ME ALONE . lol


okay , duhh . i was just trying to act friendly .


YOU're GAY .


ahahaha , am i ?


Hell yeah
1539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

xviolentpumpkinx wrote:


han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:


han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:


han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:

is this game fun ? O_O


err , idk :P


-.-" LEAVE ME ALONE . lol


okay , duhh . i was just trying to act friendly .


YOU're GAY .


ahahaha , am i ?


Hell yeah


whoa . dude , relax . okay , i'll leave you alone . don't worry , be happy . ahaha
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:


han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:


han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:


han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:

is this game fun ? O_O


err , idk :P


-.-" LEAVE ME ALONE . lol


okay , duhh . i was just trying to act friendly .


YOU're GAY .


ahahaha , am i ?


Hell yeah


whoa . dude , relax . okay , i'll leave you alone . don't worry , be happy . ahaha


wtv . dudetess , you broke thee terms . no spam remember ? lalala ~
1539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

xviolentpumpkinx wrote:


han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:


han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:


han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:


han-na wrote:


xviolentpumpkinx wrote:

is this game fun ? O_O


err , idk :P


-.-" LEAVE ME ALONE . lol


okay , duhh . i was just trying to act friendly .


YOU're GAY .


ahahaha , am i ?


Hell yeah


whoa . dude , relax . okay , i'll leave you alone . don't worry , be happy . ahaha


wtv . dudetess , you broke thee terms . no spam remember ? lalala ~


wakarimashite . okay stop !
Posted 6/25/08
Well I recently wanted to find an English subbed version of the Clannad visual novel myself so I lurked and found out a lot more.

Currently, Drama Club is subbing the game and they are 86% finished with it. After they're finished, the game needs to go through an editing process to overview any potential bugs in the game or any subbing errors.

I'm guessing once the official one is finished, you'll be able to download it here:

http://clannad.thewafflehouse.net/index.php
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.