First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Things you've experienced that others haven't.
Posted 12/23/06

lokita wrote:


after the accident me and my cousins was laughing !? lols..

wtf. What the hell is so funny about that?

I have no idea. I'm sure a bit of googling will turn up something, though.


thats why it made an impact on me i was wondering why i laughed back then
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / behind you
Offline
Posted 12/23/06

reikiaddict wrote:


osovchinnikov wrote:

i have been in hospitals all over the world due to the fact i always get the stranges illnesses

ok here are some of them
i got hepititis A in norway spent 2 days in a sickyhouse
i got nemonia in france
then 1 week latter i got it agian in russia
i got somekind of super stomic virus in japan and spent 3 days next to the bath room vomiting out everthing i ate in a matter of a hour after i ate it.


thats crazy...sucks to be u though


no in one year i went to school for a grand total of 1 month only the rest of the time i was quarinted in my house
Posted 12/23/06

lokita wrote:


after the accident me and my cousins was laughing !? lols..

wtf. What the hell is so funny about that?

I have no idea. I'm sure a bit of googling will turn up something, though.


thats why it made an impact on me i was wondering why i laughed back then
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / behind you
Offline
Posted 12/23/06

betray07 wrote:


osovchinnikov wrote:

i have been in hospitals all over the world due to the fact i always get the stranges illnesses

ok here are some of them
i got hepititis A in norway spent 2 days in a sickyhouse
i got nemonia in france
then 1 week latter i got it agian in russia
i got somekind of super stomic virus in japan and spent 3 days next to the bath room vomiting out everthing i ate in a matter of a hour after i ate it.


pretty sure u must be a weak guy.. poor guy.. eat more ginseng or something it might help boost ur life force and health


i am not weak never get the flu or cold i just the really heavy stuff
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / behind you
Offline
Posted 12/23/06
oh one thing norwegin nurses are hot unlike american ones
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/23/06
The title of the banned episode is called Electric Soldier Polygon. You can find it at google video.
9741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Constantly change...
Offline
Posted 12/23/06
"Watch at your own risk." LOLOL
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 12/23/06
yes thanks i really need that to extend my essay due on the 9th haha
Posted 12/23/06
anyone thinks that cash topic is gonna reach 100 pages?
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/23/06

betray07 wrote:

anyone thinks that cash topic is gonna reach 100 pages?


Stop thread shitting. If you feel the need to continue, go to someone else's thread.
9741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Constantly change...
Offline
Posted 12/23/06
Well... I pre-orderd a nintendi wii. Along with some 5,000 other people at my local gamestop, and they said that my order isn't comming till after christmas. >_< Thats something most people don't go through.
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/23/06
my mum and her boyfriend quarrelled in the car with my siblings behind late in the night and they were turning the steering wheel left and right on the road when i was 14. a bus were right behind us at that time. it scared the hell outta me.
Posted 12/23/06
erm im not thread shitting and stuffs just trying find some stuffs to talk -.- well forget it
what kind of topic is not thread shitting den?? please set the rules.
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/06
oh! I also visited the salt cathedral, it's huge and everything is salt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_Cathedral
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Slowly fading awa...
Offline
Posted 12/23/06
I nearly drowned when my swimming teacher threw me in the deep end at Hadleigh pool. I also nearly drowned when I was swimming in the sea and I got a fishing line wrapped around my ankle.. Damn that hurt!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.