Created by kityee123
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply do u like anime?
Students
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
if u like anime join my new anime class my name is yuki sensei/\_/\
Students
3093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
.....Guess i am in......
Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
too bad im a sensei too..
goodluck in ur class..^^
Students
20008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The internet.
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
Im in.
Students
1187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
oh i'm already in three classes..
Students
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
hehe lol nice 2 meet u all^^
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
What is this class for?
Students
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

f1team wrote:

What is this class for?

this is just a poll lol ur in my anime class already hahax^^

Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

kityee123 wrote:


f1team wrote:

What is this class for?

this is just a poll lol ur in my anime class already hahax^^



Huh? i am???? i didnt know that =.=''
Students
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

f1team wrote:


kityee123 wrote:


f1team wrote:

What is this class for?

this is just a poll lol ur in my anime class already hahax^^



Huh? i am???? i didnt know that =.=''

HAHA I M JUST JKING BTW U WANA JOIN?PLZ..I M THE SENSEI OF THE CLASS^^

Students
12138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / earth.
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
yup love anime!
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

kityee123 wrote:


f1team wrote:


kityee123 wrote:


f1team wrote:

What is this class for?

this is just a poll lol ur in my anime class already hahax^^



Huh? i am???? i didnt know that =.=''

HAHA I M JUST JKING BTW U WANA JOIN?PLZ..I M THE SENSEI OF THE CLASS^^



Lol sorry.... i already got 3 classes
Students
9476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Warcraft 3 world :P
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
............? of course I lkuv anime
Posted 3/20/08
im in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Students
998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / peace n small town
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
i love it...much
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.