First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[JActor] Matsuyama Kenichi
1628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/07

killerzeon wrote:


kenshinjiun wrote:

-what I like about L? his quirkyness. his unusual consumption of sweets.
what i like about Kenichi? OMG... i don't know where to start.. hmm.. I guess his lips would be the first..

-Kenichi playing as L is definitely something that should not be missed!!!! can't wait until february!!!!


his lips huh?! yay!! i agree with you... plus his cutest smile... i love it... coz it's really rare for him to smile...
when i saw his smile in NANA the movie, i just can't control myself in staring in his face...and in sexy voice and robo too....yay! kawaii!!!


here's some more Matsuken pouty lips for you..



7727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/9/07
wow...hot pics
1232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my head
Offline
Posted 9/10/07
At first I find him wierd, interesting but weird then I watched the anime only then i realized how brilliant he was in that role. After seeing Death Note I couldn't shake L's image off him! So when I watched NANA, I couldn't stop giggling everytime I see him.

I love the pic ^ with the green border, he looks so innocent... so adorable!
4800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Shun's room--feel...
Offline
Posted 9/10/07
omggg he was so adorable!! I loved the way he would hold his spoon or teacup--so delicate haha. I kinda have to admit i watched Death Note for his sake...but it ended up SO GOOD!! I don't know about his new movie, but I'm def watching it since he's in it.
3902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/10/07
He wuz sooo kawaii when he wuz actin as L ^^
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/07
He is the cutest thing ever…is it just me..but he looks older than he is
7727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/10/07
CORRECTION.. this thread is about Kenichi Matsuyama, not L.
2768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/07

ailin350 wrote:

He is the cutest thing ever…is it just me..but he looks older than he is


thing?! yay!! ahahahaha... "he looks older than he is" hmmm, i think his emotionless face makes him older, but if you could just see a part of NANA the movie, the one which he is drinking in a resto with the others and talking about nana and ren and then he smiles so wonderfully, his face looks so bright and young... soOOoOoooOOO adorable...
FROM NANA....

btw i think kenshinjiun's ava is from SEXY VOICE AND ROBO episode 4 right...that was a really funny episode... ITADAKIMAXXXXXX!!!!! hahahaha... love that part...MAX BOMB-er? hahaha...
1628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/07

killerzeon wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

He is the cutest thing ever…is it just me..but he looks older than he is


thing?! yay!! ahahahaha... "he looks older than he is" hmmm, i think his emotionless face makes him older, but if you could just see a part of NANA the movie, the one which he is drinking in a resto with the others and talking about nana and ren and then he smiles so wonderfully, his face looks so bright and young... soOOoOoooOOO adorable...
FROM NANA....

btw i think kenshinjiun's ava is from SEXY VOICE AND ROBO episode 4 right...that was a really funny episode... ITADAKIMAXXXXXX!!!!! hahahaha... love that part...MAX BOMB-er? hahaha...


yep! i wish i was the spoon. then i would grab and kiss him.. heehee! ^-^

oh yeah, L... Have you watched the "sneak peak" and interviews on L? He looks sooo weird without eyebrows, face still white from make up... and he is wearing this hat that ojiisans wear... aawww... do you have any idea whether they would show it on 02/09/08 in HongKong as well? I'll just go there and watch.. Hmm.. what a birthday treat!!! *squee!!!*

btw, have you watched his CM? I could kill eriko sato (i'm green with envy)!!! arrrgh!!!!
2768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/07
i haven't seen that sneak peak... do you know where i could watch it??? maybe they will show it in other countries too but i have know idea whether it will be at the same day as japan... i haven't read anything about L the movie these past few days... maybe i need to update myself about it a little... ....

"btw, have you watched his CM? I could kill eriko sato (i'm green with envy)!!! arrrgh!!!!"------where??????
1628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/07

killerzeon wrote:

i haven't seen that sneak peak... do you know where i could watch it??? maybe they will show it in other countries too but i have know idea whether it will be at the same day as japan... i haven't read anything about L the movie these past few days... maybe i need to update myself about it a little... ....

"btw, have you watched his CM? I could kill eriko sato (i'm green with envy)!!! arrrgh!!!!"------where??????




you can find the interview/sneak peak at youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjfGyy__xMY

here: you can kill eriko yourself.. ^-^




just click on TV CM... the third one!!!!
http://www.uniqlo.jp/jeans/#cmtop
or this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfpXkSjf11I


btw, i just want to add that he looks incredibly sexy in this CM... i'd give my sisters to buy those jeans if he comes with it!! hehe!
2768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/07
that's so uncool.... he's with a bakemono!! waaaaAAA!!!!! but i agree with you!! he's totally KAWAII in there!!! " wide leg UNIQLO jeans"... hahahaha... cute voice there... i watched all 4....
Nee! he tried to pull his hands right? right?
hate the girl..and she even kissed him..i hope they didn't really do it...
YAY!!!
1628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/07

killerzeon wrote:

that's so uncool.... he's with a bakemono!! waaaaAAA!!!!! but i agree with you!! he's totally KAWAII in there!!! " wide leg UNIQLO jeans"... hahahaha... cute voice there... i watched the 1st & the 2nd too.... can't believe that he was paired with that girl,she's not that cute... would you agree???

http://www.uniqlo.jp/jeans/#08cm02 - totally ugly!!! that girl is so frickin yucky!! wa!!


Nee! he tried to pull his hands right? YAY!!!



huwaah!!! T-T I totally agree!!! I hated her in Densha Otoko... And I'm hating her more now!!!! Grrrr!!!!!

And yes, he tried to pull away!!! Double YAY!!!!

Well, I'm searching some videos and I found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfqCZ252Rng

It's old, and you might have watched it already before but check out:
(Bang!) 1:14
(Soft Touch) 1:48-1:52
(Haha! Matsuken smile fade-away) 2:29
(Priceless!) 2:49

if you find this interview with eng sub, don't forget to share, ne?
2768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/07
the sneak peak is cute, it's L the movie...i thought it was an interview from DN but then it was L the movie... and it's funny he actually ride a bicycle..haha... cuteness!!!
i love the interview.. he seems to stammer alot... cant understand them but it seems really funny to me... i would definitely wont forget... have to go... ja ne...
Posted 9/11/07
I only like Kenichi as L, that's the only time I find him really cool...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.