First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[JActor] Matsuyama Kenichi
1597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / maryland, US
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
ahahaaha
1232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my head
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
OMG!! Those CM are so cute! The girl is totally taking advantage of him coz he's damn cute! hahaha...
Posted 9/11/07
I have watched death note serie so thats way I don't watch that movie,it's just tell the same story.......
2768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/07

riiko wrote:

I have watched death note serie so thats way I don't watch that movie,it's just tell the same story.......


that's what i tought too at first but one day when i was bored i decided to watch it, then i found it interesting... why don't you try it? you wont loose anything in tyring...


princess_rui wrote:

OMG!! Those CM are so cute! The girl is totally taking advantage of him coz he's damn cute! hahaha...

yup, it's definitely the girl's will not his... waaAAaaaaAA... but i find him very innocent in that CM.. he didn't even react too much...he just let the girl do what she wish...

i wonder if he has a girlfriend now... he seems really quiet about his personal matters... and in the interview he stammers a lot, maybe he's not used with interviews....
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere dark.
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
Yeah, he's awesome, great acting skillz
1628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/07

killerzeon wrote:


riiko wrote:

I have watched death note serie so thats way I don't watch that movie,it's just tell the same story.......


that's what i tought too at first but one day when i was bored i decided to watch it, then i found it interesting... why don't you try it? you wont loose anything in tyring...



yeah, you might be surprised. i didn't like the movie at first, too. because i know i'll just be disappointed like other animes/stories turned to live action. but because i like L in the anime, I was amazed at how well Ken'ichi played the role. It was eerie especially when he first showed up on the screen where he scratched his feet with his jeans.. i was like


killerzeon wrote:

princess_rui wrote:

OMG!! Those CM are so cute! The girl is totally taking advantage of him coz he's damn cute! hahaha...

yup, it's definitely the girl's will not his... waaAAaaaaAA... but i find him very innocent in that CM.. he didn't even react too much...he just let the girl do what she wish...

i wonder if he has a girlfriend now... he seems really quiet about his personal matters... and in the interview he stammers a lot, maybe he's not used with interviews....


i know! SHE practically molested him... Poor baby...

Yes, I agree that there seem to be no personal stuff about him anywhere. The only one I got is that he has 2 younger siblings.. maybe he's too busy to have one (considering that he has at least what? 3 movies a year and not to mention tv series and CMs)... what I like about him is that he seems to be so candid... like his interview with tatsuya.. and like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbfx1EsN0fQ heehee!

i'm gonna look for more of his movies.. i'm going to search for that aoki ookami (with takashi sorimachi--i'm also a fan!!! )... he looks sooo kawaii in mongol costume!!! heehee!!
2768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
i think kenichi will have a new movie this coming 2009, i've read it somewhere... he's the main character and it's also based on a manga i think... have to find it again....

WOAH! that CM is so cute, i laughed so much... he looks like L in the movie with that white shirt minus the make-up around his eyes... gorgeous smile again... love it...
1628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/07

killerzeon wrote:

i think kenichi will have a new movie this coming 2009, i've read it somewhere... he's the main character and it's also based on a manga i think... have to find it again....

WOAH! that CM is so cute, i laughed so much... he looks like L in the movie with that white shirt minus the make-up around his eyes... gorgeous smile again... love it...



yeah. i think he'll be playing Kamui Gaiden (The Legend of Kamui/Ninpu Kamui Gaiden). He'll be a ninja/samurai (not really sure coz i'm not a shonen anime fan). It's like Ken'ichi in cosplay! LOL! I think i've seen it somewhere. He was wearing something like Tom Cruise wore in the last samurai (plus a ponytail---yes! ponytail! KAWAII!!!!)

I love that CM. I agree. But I think it's a cross between L and Robo (because of the smile and the pose(?).. )

God! i'm seriously addicted to him!!!! ahahaha!

matte! you gotta watch this. he only got few frames here but he's an archer!!! OMG!!! what a gorgeous archer!! and he's with sorimachi again!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otDDU9vYRsM
2768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
really?? have to watch that... haven't seen any CM of kamui gaidan...yay... that would be great for him being L and Robo at the same time...yay!!! can't wait! >_<....

me too, im also soooo addicted to him right now, 2nd to yamapi..hahaha....

WAIT!!! did he die in the end??!! NOOOoooOOOOO!!!! SO GREAT ACTING!! crying kenichi makes my heart explode with sadness.....
1628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/07

killerzeon wrote:

really?? have to watch that... haven't seen any CM of kamui gaidan...yay... that would be great for him being L and Robo at the same time...yay!!! can't wait! >_<....

me too, im also soooo addicted to him right now, 2nd to yamapi..hahaha....

WAIT!!! did he die in the end??!! NOOOoooOOOOO!!!! SO GREAT ACTING!! crying kenichi makes my heart explode with sadness.....



I mean the Kirin CM looks like a cross from L and Robo character... lol

Yeah, I think he was on his deathbed there... And Takashi Sorimachi crying for him??? Awwww... Is he his son or something?? I still cannot find a summary... Arrgh!

Kamui Gaiden was just announced. And yes, his first starring role in an action film!!! Gah! One full year and months to go????

Hey! Did you know that Ken'ichi and Sexy Voice and Robo was second to Tomohisa Yamashita and Proposal Daisakusen for Best Actor and Best Drama (respectively) in 2007 Nikkan Sports spring drama??? Well, I know Yamapi is very popular and all, but given the ratings of Robo, they managed to be the second! Even beating Bambino and Liar game! (I'm also a Matsujun fan too ) I'm soooo loving him (Kenichi)!!!!

Btw, did you notice that we are the only two who consistently post in this thread? I find it sad in a way coz I thought there'd be more Kenichi fans out there... Maybe he's not just in the "mainstream" (which is actually fine with me!). Let's keep this thread alive!! wahahaha!
1232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my head
Offline
Posted 9/12/07

kenshinjiun wrote:
matte! you gotta watch this. he only got few frames here but he's an archer!!! OMG!!! what a gorgeous archer!! and he's with sorimachi again!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otDDU9vYRsM


OMG! What a serious character he plays but some how L's image still keeps popping in my head... I couldn't take him seriously, aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
4428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/12/07
yay~! I love L
Posted 9/12/07
What that @%$# . that so
Posted 9/12/07
What that @%$# . that so
2768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/07
the KIRIN CM is the 'juice cm" right?...

he has a very serious role in kamui gaidan, im so excited with that film, i just can't wait for another year!! hope they will show it more early than what they have announced...

:tears: yeah i know about the best drama and best actor thing... his votes were just half of yamapi's votes... but not bad at all... coz he's 2nd... and im proud about that... ...

yes i do noticed that, well maybe they already forgot about kenichi as L...or maybe they just love L but not kenichi, i have read some comments about him in Sexy voice and Robo, that's what they have said..well that's fine as long as many acknowledge him as what he is right now, like US!!... lol...

YUP!! LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.