First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
The Ark of Napishtim (PSP)
93330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Japan
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
Has somebody played this game on psp ?
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
nop, i dont have. this thingz on psp now???!!!
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
No, but I do have it for PS2. I thought it was a pretty good game.
2446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
I played it for the PSP. After playing 5 minutes of the game, I laughed uncontrollably due to the graphics and game play. From what I heard, it's not that bad but I decided not to touch that game again.
93330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Japan
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
i bought this game today for my psp and i find it really nice.
Posted 3/19/08

kirbysan wrote:

I played it for the PSP. After playing 5 minutes of the game, I laughed uncontrollably due to the graphics and game play. From what I heard, it's not that bad but I decided not to touch that game again.


me, I only need 2 minutes to decide that i'll never touch the game again.
93330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Japan
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

Drif7Sc3nE wrote:


kirbysan wrote:

I played it for the PSP. After playing 5 minutes of the game, I laughed uncontrollably due to the graphics and game play. From what I heard, it's not that bad but I decided not to touch that game again.


me, I only need 2 minutes to decide that i'll never touch the game again.


is this game so bad ? O_O
Posted 3/19/08

Shanachan86 wrote:


Drif7Sc3nE wrote:


kirbysan wrote:

I played it for the PSP. After playing 5 minutes of the game, I laughed uncontrollably due to the graphics and game play. From what I heard, it's not that bad but I decided not to touch that game again.


me, I only need 2 minutes to decide that i'll never touch the game again.


is this game so bad ? O_O


for me it is.. but that's just me. I'm a die hard rpg fan, and from the very start i know its just a hack n slash game dressing up as an rpg which i hate. anyway, why not give it shot play it more than 5 mins and see if its suits you
5631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / [PoT] Devil Akaya!
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
i beated the game lol
8194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ecosse
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
Yeah, I've played it both on the PS2 and PSP! ;D
3856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Outer Heaven
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
Unless they added anything or changed some stuff from the original PS2 version, I won't be playing the PSP instalment. Nuh-uh.
26379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not Where I Want...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
its ok...but the music...the music..ITS VERY BAD
2229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / the place. . .
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

zabuza212 wrote:

its ok...but the music...the music..ITS VERY BAD


. . .Your exaggerating, the music is fine. The only problem with game imo is the loading time. . .which isn't a problem if you downloaded the iso.
26379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not Where I Want...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

yeah i dled iso...but the music just isnt very great to me...i need less peacefulness when im killing things

but what sux is i recently bricked my psp
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.