First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The F.A.T.E Team (Room For F.A.T.E Team Members)
Posted 3/31/08

HinataX wrote:


natsumikanfan2105 wrote:


RinSakura wrote:


HinataX wrote:

Well,, my name is kokoro-chan im 14 i love watcing anime,reading manga,listening music,chatting with my friends and allot more
i am asian but i live in europe,, my b-day is september 3 and my zodiac virgo ^^ uhm i you want to know more buddy me ^^


And Oh ~hinataX-chan ~ You can only join ONE GROUP ~ so this is your chosen Group ~ Dont go joining other teams ^^ Because The Other teams are already FULL


-silent- hmm...........


Sorry,, i only wanted to know what my options were But i like this group !!


yehey.. .^^
Posted 3/31/08
pls remember the ff. incase someone get offended by not remembering their nickname.. .^^LOL

USERNAME: natsumikanfan2105
AGE: 14
NICKNAME: Mea
LOCATION: Malaysia

USERNAME: Berna395
AGE: 13
NICKNAME: Bernadette
LOCATION: Phil.

USERNAME: mymothersgirl
AGE: 17
NICKNAME:
LOCATION: Norway

USERNAME: kikyo_cutezstyle
AGE: 12
NICKNAME: Kyo
LOCATION: Malaysia

USERNAME: majikera
AGE: 14
NICKNAME: Brielle
LOCATION: Phil.

USERNAME: bohza
AGE: 15 or 20
NICKNAME: Min
LOCATION: Malaysia

USERNAME: HinataX
AGE: 14
NICKNAME: Kokora-chan
LOCATION: Europe

USERNAME: animaelovvahjene
AGE: 14
NICKNAME: Jenevieve
LOCATION: Unavailable

USERNAME: Michael2008
AGE: 14
NICKNAME: Michael
LOCATION: Phil.
Member
4600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Alone...............
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
~Waa~ got to install new memory card........

Oh ya, about the theme for our script?
Do somebody have any suggestion?
Member
7701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
Lol, Kokoro-chan, daijoubu... I was just playing around with Kyo... ^___^
Member
7701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
Gomen ne, What do you mean, Min?

theme for our script?
Member
7701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
ahh....and Michael. My sis is 13 actually... haha...
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

HinataX wrote:


natsumikanfan2105 wrote:


RinSakura wrote:


HinataX wrote:

Well,, my name is kokoro-chan im 14 i love watcing anime,reading manga,listening music,chatting with my friends and allot more
i am asian but i live in europe,, my b-day is september 3 and my zodiac virgo ^^ uhm i you want to know more buddy me ^^


And Oh ~hinataX-chan ~ You can only join ONE GROUP ~ so this is your chosen Group ~ Dont go joining other teams ^^ Because The Other teams are already FULL


-silent- hmm...........


Sorry,, i only wanted to know what my options were But i like this group !!


^^ Arigatou ~ Besure to be always active minna ~ ! If you want to make this group popular~ ~!! GAMBATEH!
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
OKAY ~ Did I miss out anyone in the members list?
Member
7701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

RinSakura wrote:

OKAY ~ Did I miss out anyone in the members list?


i think so.... animaelovvahjene
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

natsumikanfan2105 wrote:


RinSakura wrote:

OKAY ~ Did I miss out anyone in the members list?


i think so.... animaelovvahjene


OKAY ^^ Thanks ~
Member
7701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

RinSakura wrote:


natsumikanfan2105 wrote:


RinSakura wrote:

OKAY ~ Did I miss out anyone in the members list?


i think so.... animaelovvahjene


OKAY ^^ Thanks ~


welcome ^__^
Member
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
wen we gonna start making a story?
Member
642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / here. ^.^
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
what's the theme anyways?
Posted 4/2/08
are we already enough people in the group ?
Member
6632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
moshi-moshi......
how are you to all my friends...?? it's me yomako... n___n
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.