First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Stalkers....do u have one?
9140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sunny San Diego,...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

Karinfan333 wrote:


Tombkeeper wrote:


Karinfan333 wrote:

Yeah a guy used to stalk me but just in the recent year he stoped. don't temp fate, and always stay with some one. i dont know wat i did to have him lose intrest but he finally did. i still dont know if he was officially "stalking" me but like i wouldn't go outside at night cause i always thought i saw a shadow, finally i quit going out and quit saying home alone. but yeah i know the fear your feeling try going to the police or a adult you trust. (or if u are a adult then someone you are very close to).


ok thanks, and yes i am an adult..im 18..and yet i dont kno how to deal with this kind of stoof..ever since i started high school, guys r like looking at me...


yeah i'm 13. ever since that time though i'm not comfortable around guys thatt aren't my friends



i can relate..if theyr not my friend...i get scared
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

Tombkeeper wrote:


maaike13 wrote:


Tombkeeper wrote:


maaike13 wrote:

no I don't have any,, but talk to your parents

and if it's really bad go to the police, it's something bad to do(stalking)
but I think that the the police will do nothing soo thats a bad opinion sorry=*(

It's the best to stay with someone to be save you know because you don't know what they will do

P.S
sorry for the bad english I come from Holland so


well, thanks....i a;ready tried calling authorities, they didnt do a thing...thought iwas pulling a joke.
Cant tell my mom cause she would kill me, so im just staying at a frieds house right now


but your friends know it alraudy so you can talks with someone about it
thats better yeahh


yeah...but shes younger than me and i dont want to contaminate her mind


well that makes it very diffucult.. uhhhhmmm

dont you have other friends were you could talk about that
because its feels better if you can tell it to someone

umm maybe a teacher who is nice and you can trust

9140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sunny San Diego,...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

Lomy wrote:


Tombkeeper wrote:


Lomy wrote:

oh yea here on cr, he working hard to make my days bad..and sending threats msg ,i wish to know what made him doing that we were friends be4 but he changed suddenly and became so mean..i didn,t do any thing to him..just i want him to stop stalker me and leave me peacefully.


thats creepy....=_=


sorry..but what is it the creepy??



internet stalker..eww
9140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sunny San Diego,...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

maaike13 wrote:


Tombkeeper wrote:


maaike13 wrote:


Tombkeeper wrote:


maaike13 wrote:

no I don't have any,, but talk to your parents

and if it's really bad go to the police, it's something bad to do(stalking)
but I think that the the police will do nothing soo thats a bad opinion sorry=*(

It's the best to stay with someone to be save you know because you don't know what they will do

P.S
sorry for the bad english I come from Holland so


well, thanks....i a;ready tried calling authorities, they didnt do a thing...thought iwas pulling a joke.
Cant tell my mom cause she would kill me, so im just staying at a frieds house right now


but your friends know it alraudy so you can talks with someone about it
thats better yeahh


yeah...but shes younger than me and i dont want to contaminate her mind


well that makes it very diffucult.. uhhhhmmm

dont you have other friends were you could talk about that
because its feels better if you can tell it to someone

umm maybe a teacher who is nice and you can trust



its spring break, i cant talk to a teacher...
Posted 3/19/08

Tombkeeper wrote:


Karinfan333 wrote:


Tombkeeper wrote:


Karinfan333 wrote:

Yeah a guy used to stalk me but just in the recent year he stoped. don't temp fate, and always stay with some one. i dont know wat i did to have him lose intrest but he finally did. i still dont know if he was officially "stalking" me but like i wouldn't go outside at night cause i always thought i saw a shadow, finally i quit going out and quit saying home alone. but yeah i know the fear your feeling try going to the police or a adult you trust. (or if u are a adult then someone you are very close to).


ok thanks, and yes i am an adult..im 18..and yet i dont kno how to deal with this kind of stoof..ever since i started high school, guys r like looking at me...


yeah i'm 13. ever since that time though i'm not comfortable around guys thatt aren't my friends



i can relate..if theyr not my friend...i get scared


Yeah i start shaking, and just feel sick.

26032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Saudia Arabia
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

Tombkeeper wrote:


Lomy wrote:


Tombkeeper wrote:


Lomy wrote:

oh yea here on cr, he working hard to make my days bad..and sending threats msg ,i wish to know what made him doing that we were friends be4 but he changed suddenly and became so mean..i didn,t do any thing to him..just i want him to stop stalker me and leave me peacefully.


thats creepy....=_=


sorry..but what is it the creepy??



internet stalker..eww


yea i hate stalker peoples..

9140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sunny San Diego,...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

Karinfan333 wrote:


Tombkeeper wrote:


Karinfan333 wrote:


Tombkeeper wrote:


Karinfan333 wrote:

Yeah a guy used to stalk me but just in the recent year he stoped. don't temp fate, and always stay with some one. i dont know wat i did to have him lose intrest but he finally did. i still dont know if he was officially "stalking" me but like i wouldn't go outside at night cause i always thought i saw a shadow, finally i quit going out and quit saying home alone. but yeah i know the fear your feeling try going to the police or a adult you trust. (or if u are a adult then someone you are very close to).


ok thanks, and yes i am an adult..im 18..and yet i dont kno how to deal with this kind of stoof..ever since i started high school, guys r like looking at me...


yeah i'm 13. ever since that time though i'm not comfortable around guys thatt aren't my friends



i can relate..if theyr not my friend...i get scared


Yeah i start shaking, and just feel sick.



ME 2...i get this wierd feeling in my gut
9140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sunny San Diego,...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

Lomy wrote:


Tombkeeper wrote:


Lomy wrote:


Tombkeeper wrote:


Lomy wrote:

oh yea here on cr, he working hard to make my days bad..and sending threats msg ,i wish to know what made him doing that we were friends be4 but he changed suddenly and became so mean..i didn,t do any thing to him..just i want him to stop stalker me and leave me peacefully.


thats creepy....=_=


sorry..but what is it the creepy??



internet stalker..eww


yea i hate stalker peoples..



me 2..im getting rly sick of it
Posted 3/19/08
Not sure. Don't really want any too. . .
7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

OK heres the thing,
for the past 4 days i have been living in fear cause of a guy thats always bothering me and saying the most crudist things to me.
I cant exactly say what he said cause i dont want to b reported.
But even before him, i always have stalkers, always guys checking me out, always people following mw wherever i go..

Im not making this up and im not insane, my friends have seen it to..

I rly want ot get help, but i dont know what to do...

do any of u understand what im going through?
Do u have any stalkers?


Sadly, I'm a stalker magnet, so I know what you're going through Although, a guy checking you out doesn't necessarily mean he's a stalker. However, if they're following you and hitting on you on a regular basis, then yes, you have to act.
A lot of times, guys will start stalking you because you did something to lead them on, even if you're unaware of it. Even little things, like joking in a flirty way, or being extra friendly, can make a guy think you're into him, even if you're just trying to be nice. (I'm one of those people with this problem. I'm unaware that I lead guys on.)
In the past few years, I've had 7 stalkers (no lie), and I will tell you what to do to get rid of and prevent them.
Also, you have to understand that there are several different categories of stalkers.

Cyber-Stalkers: the name is self-explanatory. These are the easiest to get rid of and prevent. Just know if a guy starts getting a bit too pushy asking for private information, or is already stalking you, simply don't respond to any messages or block him.

Pervert Stalkers: these are the kind of guys who constantly talk to you about sex and the possibility of having sex with you, or say crude things like the guy you described, and he's persistent. For safety reasons, try to have a friend or two travel with you whenever you think you'll encounter him. Best thing to do is ignore the crude things he says to you, or respond back firmly declining what he says. To prevent these kind of stalkers, try not to draw any special attention to yourself, or as soon as a guy gets too heavy on the racy comments or "compliments", stand your ground and tell him you're not interested. if need be, get help from a guy friend, and have him talk to the guy (better yet, have your friend pose as your bf).

Mushy Stalkers: these guys are usually very nice and sweet, but they can get way too clingy and obsessed with you. Preventing these stalkers is easy. If you notice a friendship growing abnormally quickly with a guy you aren't interested in, try to back off a little, and casually bring up conversation about another guy you like. DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY YOUR PHONE NUMBER IF HE SEEMS TOO FRIENDLY. If he's already started stalking you, avoid him at all costs. Ignore him when he talks to you, don't answer his calls/emails, and avoid him at any cost. He'll get the hint.
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

Tombkeeper wrote:


maaike13 wrote:


Tombkeeper wrote:


maaike13 wrote:


Tombkeeper wrote:


maaike13 wrote:

no I don't have any,, but talk to your parents

and if it's really bad go to the police, it's something bad to do(stalking)
but I think that the the police will do nothing soo thats a bad opinion sorry=*(

It's the best to stay with someone to be save you know because you don't know what they will do

P.S
sorry for the bad english I come from Holland so


well, thanks....i a;ready tried calling authorities, they didnt do a thing...thought iwas pulling a joke.
Cant tell my mom cause she would kill me, so im just staying at a frieds house right now


but your friends know it alraudy so you can talks with someone about it
thats better yeahh


yeah...but shes younger than me and i dont want to contaminate her mind


well that makes it very diffucult.. uhhhhmmm

dont you have other friends were you could talk about that
because its feels better if you can tell it to someone

umm maybe a teacher who is nice and you can trust



its spring break, i cant talk to a teacher...


soo he even stalk you when its spring break.. that gross hihi
uhhh if you go out go with friends then you are save
and wait

but a question do you know if he/she is older than you (much older) if he/she is older than
you can go to the police

Posted 3/19/08
yes, my dad, he always spy on me just incase if i do bad things (like raping, fights etc)
27741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

n_n303 wrote:

duplicate x.x

stalkers
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-3870/Stalkers.html

dealing w/ strangers
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-91641/dealing-w-strangers.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i have online stalkers.
facebook
when i used to have hi5
msn-stopped using it for a year because of these 2 people who wouldnt leave me alone and kept trying to meet up with me x.x
crunchyroll-some of my buddies as a joke are my stalkers, but i've had many people before PM me about where i live and how we should get together, this one guy wouldnt leave me alone, and would always send me PMs and lists of how much he knows me and how we should hook up. At one point i was going to nuke my account x.x


and then there was my ex, who i had to tell i moved to england and had to change my number and moved away just to get rid of him x.x



thanks


~ locked


*goes to stalk n_n*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.