Post Reply SUGGESTIONS / COMMENTS
Co- Creator
31793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ☆ Marrying 707 in...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
do u hav any suggestions or comments to make da group more cooler!! hahaha...
or that will make this group last long? if so..... post here!!
arigato! we'll b excpecting ur replies...
3987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / HERE!
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
can we have a skol uniform for da boyz and gurlz?
Co- Creator
31793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ☆ Marrying 707 in...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
uhm.... ok!! nice idea!! all we have to do is find some school uniform pictures!!
3987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / HERE!
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
errhh okaayy.. I will find some post sum up.. nxt day when i find sum.. hehe give me 1 week.. gomenasai.. hehe.. im a bit sloww woth things hehe
Co- Creator
31793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ☆ Marrying 707 in...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

goku96 wrote:

errhh okaayy.. I will find some post sum up.. nxt day when i find sum.. hehe give me 1 week.. gomenasai.. hehe.. im a bit sloww woth things hehe


hehehe... its ok! ^_^

Posted 7/1/08
mika-n if this is a school which is made for fun where is the time-table -.-
Co- Creator
31793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ☆ Marrying 707 in...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

tommyw20 wrote:

mika-n if this is a school which is made for fun where is the time-table -.-


oi oi,... im not the owner of this...im just a mod... so i dont have full authorization!! and since our creator is absent... were not sure on wat to do! dats why we need some suggestions...
Posted 7/4/08

mika-n wrote:


tommyw20 wrote:

mika-n if this is a school which is made for fun where is the time-table -.-


oi oi,... im not the owner of this...im just a mod... so i dont have full authorization!! and since our creator is absent... were not sure on wat to do! dats why we need some suggestions...


how about asking the teacher to make the time table -.-
Co- Creator
31793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ☆ Marrying 707 in...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

tommyw20 wrote:


mika-n wrote:


tommyw20 wrote:

mika-n if this is a school which is made for fun where is the time-table -.-


oi oi,... im not the owner of this...im just a mod... so i dont have full authorization!! and since our creator is absent... were not sure on wat to do! dats why we need some suggestions...


how about asking the teacher to make the time table -.-


there arent enough teachers....

Member
1202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Eating ramen and...
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
Can this be a private school? And i agree we should have uniforms.
You must be logged in to post.