First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Your native language...
Posted 3/19/08

AHTL wrote:


PiLLiPiNoY wrote:
definition

to - person, place, or thing

too - also

wrong to there guy...

too can be replaced by also...

SO... if you can replace too with also and the sentence makes sense then its the right to... IF not... YOUR WRONG...

little trick i learned in english class...


- you're* not 'your' in this case.
- English*

This sentence doesn't make sense:

wrong to there guy...


Please remember the difference between: 'their', 'there' and 'they're'


And I doubt my example sentences were wrong.


i do know the difference between: their there and theyre


wrong to there guy...


i know the sentence doesnt make sense... BUT... THAT is the right there...
6367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / around here
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
i can speak english
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/19/08

PiLLiPiNoY wrote:


i dont get the point YOUR fumbling with... do you have any point TOO to get across at all...?


*PiLLiPiNoY attempt at 'Taunt Hugo with intended misuse of the English Grammar' has failed*
1003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
I can speak both my native tongue and English well. I am quite good at speaking my dialect. -- and I want to learn how to speak Japanese (but I often forget the words that are being taught to me. lol)
Posted 3/19/08

AHTL wrote:


PiLLiPiNoY wrote:


i dont get the point YOUR fumbling with... do you have any point TOO to get across at all...?


*PiLLiPiNoY attempt at 'Taunt Hugo with intended misuse of the English Grammar' has failed*


is it really that obvious...? mr. obvious
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/19/08

PiLLiPiNoY wrote:


AHTL wrote:


PiLLiPiNoY wrote:


i dont get the point YOUR fumbling with... do you have any point TOO to get across at all...?


*PiLLiPiNoY attempt at 'Taunt Hugo with intended misuse of the English Grammar' has failed*


is it really that obvious...? mr. obvious


I'm afraid so Captain Obvious ^_^

I'd love to talk some more with you, but, 1. I honest don't see any reason to, 2. and it's 05.21 in the morning and I'm going to dream of things I won't remember ;D
1003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

You're - abbreviation for YOU ARE
Your - possessive term.



i dont get the point YOUR fumbling with... do you have any point TOO to get across at all...?


You should've used the word you're instead of your. (I don't get the point you are fumbling with.) -- btw, that sentence doesn't seem right.
Posted 3/19/08

AHTL wrote:


PiLLiPiNoY wrote:


AHTL wrote:


PiLLiPiNoY wrote:


i dont get the point YOUR fumbling with... do you have any point TOO to get across at all...?


*PiLLiPiNoY attempt at 'Taunt Hugo with intended misuse of the English Grammar' has failed*


is it really that obvious...? mr. obvious


I'm afraid so Captain Obvious ^_^

I'd love to talk some more with you, but, 1. I honest don't see any reason to, 2. and it's 05.21 in the morning and I'm going to dream of things I won't remember ;D


good luck with that...
69567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
I wood say its shamful dat i dnt knw my native language dat well, i can understand it, bt very lil. i use 2 knw alot of my original language wen i was lil until i got 2 2nd grade. Dats wen i stopped Bcuz of da speak English only law in skool. i was so afraid so i never dared 2 speak my native language. Bt i regret it now, so have buddies helpin me learn my native language.
158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
with Mr. Taexi
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
i tink its rely difficult for me coz im not sure wats my native language.... im mix, moms filipino n dads chinese m'sian.... so dat means my native language is tagalog chinese and malay? my parents oni ever teach me english so i oni noe english... haiz it would be nice if i can learn all three
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / San Francisco CA...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
I dont speak tagalog, only bisaya
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
native for me is japanese but in australia i am forced to use english haha i am not ashamed cause i read and speak well, i guess im fucking talented.
13155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / someplace high . . .
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
no . . . . . . . . . .
Posted 3/19/08
i guess kind of..
i do understand a bit..
i just cant read and write ..
i left hong kong since kindergarden.. so i didnt really got educated..
i did take chinese classes here but i didn't take it seriously..
now im taking chinese school again.= =;; i still don't know how to read and write..
sigh* stupid me..
10256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
each and everyone of us has their own language and me I am Filipino I am speaking it when I am talking to a person who understands it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.