First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Horror Stories
Posted 11/1/08
I have my own. It's true.

Story 1:
I was playing with barbie when i was 12 then suddenly i heard someone saying "heeelllooo..."
I ran without looking back. I was downstairs until my mum came back from work.

Story 2:
Every night before i sleep, something will just sit on or squas on me. It hurts. At one point, I almost suffocated. After I moved to another state due to college, it never happened.

Story 3:
My sister told me once i was out in the middle of the road at night and i was just sanding there. My aunt came over and my mum was chit-chatting with her. My sister said she saw a white cloth flying towards me with lighting speed. She wasso frightned she ran to where I was and ulled me to my mum's side. My sister said she kept asking 'didnt you guys see that thing? It came right o *my name*!'

31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
My old school used to be a cemetery.

Mine is pretty long so I placed them inside a spoiler.

Anyways, I'm going to talk about five stories. . . Sorry if there are any grammatic errors or spelling mistakes (if there will be one), TEE HEE. Okay, so:



Edit:

Story 6:
This story was told to me by my aunt about my cousin. When my cousin was little and she was changing clothes (she just finished bathing), the stereo suddenly went on so she ran to my aunt and told her about it. She was crying. IMAGINE THAT! She was all alone in the room.

Story 7:
Another scary story told by my aunt is about my cousin (again--the same person as story 6). She was at the swings carrying another one of my cousin who is a baby. (My grandmother's house is pretty big and there's a swing section at the backyard. We have a total of 4 swings there) Anyways, my aunt told me that my cousin was trying to make my little cousin sleep but then she saw a white lady (white clothes, white skin, WHITE EVERYTHING!--except the black hair) staring at her from a window from one of my cousin's room.
10607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / bOx
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
i hate stuffs like that...

huhuh

TC

^^,
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

ShiSeiran wrote:

I have my own. It's true.

Story 1:
I was playing with barbie when i was 12 then suddenly i heard someone saying "heeelllooo..."
I ran without looking back. I was downstairs until my mum came back from work.

Story 2:
Every night before i sleep, something will just sit on or squas on me. It hurts. At one point, I almost suffocated. After I moved to another state due to college, it never happened.

Story 3:
My sister told me once i was out in the middle of the road at night and i was just sanding there. My aunt came over and my mum was chit-chatting with her. My sister said she saw a white cloth flying towards me with lighting speed. She wasso frightned she ran to where I was and ulled me to my mum's side. My sister said she kept asking 'didnt you guys see that thing? It came right o *my name*!'



That's spooky!

When I was little (about 6 or 7?) we lived in the forest in Minnesota in a big creepy old house. I would always play in the forest, not far from the house so my mom could see me from the upstairs window. One time I wandered away toward the lake when my mom was inside, and I heard her yelling for me. I ran back to the house and asked her what she wanted. Turns out, she hadn't been calling me and was just coming out to look for me. There was nobody else home and nobody lived anywhere near us. SCARY!!

Another story that happened more recently. I was 18 and we were temporarily living in California. One night I felt something jump on my bed. It startled me, but I only woke up half way, because out of the corner of my eye I saw that it was just my big tabby cat Peter. The next morning when I woke up, I saw that my door was shut and locked, and none of the cats were in my room..........

In that same room, on separate nights, I had my blanket yanked off of me, my hair pulled, my face touched, and my name whispered in my ear. There was also a banging on the wall that divided my sister's room from mine when she wasn't home.
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

kristine0926 wrote:

My old school used to be a cemetery.

Mine is pretty long so I placed them inside a spoiler.

Anyways, I'm going to talk about five stories. . . Sorry if there are any grammatic errors or spelling mistakes (if there will be one), TEE HEE. Okay, so:



Great stories! And your grammar and punctuation are just fine (I had to proof read one of my friend's essays recently, and it was atrocious. He's 28).

I love ghost stories. Story five~Talk about stage fright!
Posted 11/1/08
BOO!
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
hate horror stories. they're just lame to me... trying to scare people
Posted 12/22/08


Guys as CR are removing all our lovely Asian horror movies I thought it was my duty as a massive Asian horror movie fan to show you guys this place..
http://www.asian-horror-movies.com

They have New movies added every day and have many more asian horror movies than cr
.
NO SIGN UP NEEDED AND 100 % FREE

http://www.asian-horror-movies.com



THE ONLY HANG OUT FOR TRUE ASIAN HORROR FANS!!!!!
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
I go to a Catholic school and I knew 2 guys who were in 8th grade. The 8th and 7th graders had a dance in my school and those 2 guys told the teacher they forgot some of their homework so they went to get it. While they were walking on the 3rd floor (grades 5-8 classrooms) they heard noises and then turned and saw someone/something in white making noises.

I only heard that much of the story.
Posted 6/14/09
hmm...there were a lot of rumors that my school before was a cemetery [ ] cause our school is like located in the mountains overlooking the city...and rumors too that said there was girl once who tried to hang herself in the 3rd floor... never believed it though...and in our Home Ec lab, you hear babies crying......
but one time, we had a test and i decided to go the CR.. It was raining at that time, so it was like dark outside..When i went to the CR, to wash my face i suddenly heard a girl sobbing, like the crying was next to you or beside you. it was so near... and when i tried to listen to it, it gets louder and louder.. i was freaked out so i decided to peak under the cubicles hoping to see a girl's legs or whatsoever... but when i looked at it, there was no sign of it at all..... and when i try to look at the cubicle doors, it was all open..there was no one inside but the crying sound was still there ....after that experience i never go to the CR alone >_<
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
It's almost every night it's out there. It walks along the perimeter of the houses looking for something alive, some fresh meat.
Nobody knows what it is, nobody's lived to tell. All that's ever been seen is a big shadow at the window, and you don't want to move when it's near...
There is a way of telling how safe it is however, do you have a ticking clock in your room? Listen to it.
tick-tock-tick-tock... if your clock is ticking away quietly it's safe to move, but keep listening. It will get louder and louder progressively...
If you're really unfortunate it will start ticking so loud it fills your head.
When that happens, don't move a muscle.
It's out there. It's pressing it's dark greedy face up against the window hoping for you to falter... and when you do... let's just say you won't have the time to scream.


It's an interesting story. Maybe my clock is broken or something but I have noticed it gets louder sometimes when it's the only noise in the room. Creepy, no?
64108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawaii
Offline
Posted 6/18/09

Sunnyxx wrote:

It's almost every night it's out there. It walks along the perimeter of the houses looking for something alive, some fresh meat.
Nobody knows what it is, nobody's lived to tell. All that's ever been seen is a big shadow at the window, and you don't want to move when it's near...
There is a way of telling how safe it is however, do you have a ticking clock in your room? Listen to it.
tick-tock-tick-tock... if your clock is ticking away quietly it's safe to move, but keep listening. It will get louder and louder progressively...
If you're really unfortunate it will start ticking so loud it fills your head.
When that happens, don't move a muscle.
It's out there. It's pressing it's dark greedy face up against the window hoping for you to falter... and when you do... let's just say you won't have the time to scream.


It's an interesting story. Maybe my clock is broken or something but I have noticed it gets louder sometimes when it's the only noise in the room. Creepy, no?


OMG that always happens to me -_- that's why I avoid my room to be dead quiet especially at night until 3 am -__-
3447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/22/09
oh yea i have one (told by a friend)! ok so her cousin was sleeping at night (by the way, her house has little kiddos --> sister, and some cousins, cant really remember this part sorry!) and then she got awoken by this little girl dressed in red tapping her arm. like using her finger to tap. and the girl said in chinese something like bring me to cold storage (its a supermarket). and my friends cousin (being all groggy and middle-of-the-night-ish) didnt really care and mumbled back in chinese for her to go and sleep. den after awhile the tapping still continued and den she sorta realised sth was wrong. So she didnt dare open her eyes (lucky!) and stayed awake all night. (i guess the tapping stopped after awhile haha)
next morning- she told her mum about it and realised that the little girl she saw was like too young to be any of her cousins/sister/blah. and the worst part is that her right arm had finger bruises on it, when the 'little girl' tapped her arm.
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/22/09
Mr. Hands

/thread
2828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 7/5/09 , edited 7/7/09
Ive got one; happend at school (note:my school is an outside school with seperate buildings and the campus is kinda big but it was a middle school).....

First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.