First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Kanata as Tamahome
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Kentwood Luisiana...
Offline
Posted 9/7/07 , edited 3/11/08
I had this friend who is a huge fan of kanata and a anime lover aswell.

her idea is so awsome that no one ever think about it. i think she's the only one who got this idea or i don't know what's she eats to have this idea. she was just thinking about a fushigi yuugi the movie just like the prince of tennis. and she want kanata hongo to play the role of tamahome. she wouldn't care who would be miaka. she only care of kanata playing tha role of tamahome.

many of us of her friends agree on her and talked about it. some of us were now searching for his YM, his official fan club and other links just to cantact him.

when my friend told me about her idea I spread her idea to my classmates and other friend and guess what, they are interisted.

I wish they'll make a human version of fushigi yuugi coz' I'm dying inside praying and wishing that they'll make a fushigi yuugi the movie in human version...

so thanks for her...

So, What do you think about her idea?

P.S.

Let's do this for Kanata. Let's support him at the top of our lungs...


37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 9/7/07
um


if we were supporting them on this site wouldnt it be from the tip of our fingers... yelling at the moniter doesnt help... no one ever hears me
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/7/07
any pictures?
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/7/07
Maybe this is only because it's 1:00 in the morning, but I have no idea what this thread is about. D: Loki = confused.


sypris wrote:

confused loki is scary run o.o

but seriously who is this person


:( Noo. Confused Loki isn't scary. Confused Loki is tired. Very tired. And cannot understand this thread. I think that this girl & her friends want to try to get a live action version of the series made and they want Hongo Kanata to play whoever Tamahome is.
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 9/7/07
confused loki is scary run o.o

but seriously who is this person
2984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/07
whos kanata?
3180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / ChocoTown, Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/7/07
Kanata as the actor who was in Nana as shin and in the prince of tennis ne. He's pretty keyoote... but young and it makes me feel like a pedophile when i look at his pictures... XD
1232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my head
Offline
Posted 9/8/07
I don't think Tamahome's character fits Kanata well... I think he'd better as Amiboshi instead.
18564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / near the sea
Offline
Posted 9/8/07
Who is Kanata?
can u post a picture of him
1232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my head
Offline
Posted 9/10/07
Here's a picture of Kanata Hongo for those who don't know him or not familiar with him...



331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Kentwood Luisiana...
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
yep that is kanata... and her's his other picture


331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Kentwood Luisiana...
Offline
Posted 9/11/07

princess_rui wrote:

I don't think Tamahome's character fits Kanata well... I think he'd better as Amiboshi instead.


amoboshi? but Kanata don't have a twin brother to be suboshi... I think he is good to be tamahome...
8697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / inside a sun lit...
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
m.u.r.i
1232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my head
Offline
Posted 9/11/07

umi333 wrote:


princess_rui wrote:

I don't think Tamahome's character fits Kanata well... I think he'd better as Amiboshi instead.


amoboshi? but Kanata don't have a twin brother to be suboshi... I think he is good to be tamahome...


He doesn't have to have a twin to play one, technology today could easily make that possible. I don't see Tamahome's personality in him plus it would be interesting to see him play two different characters at the same time.

331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Kentwood Luisiana...
Offline
Posted 9/11/07

princess_rui wrote:


umi333 wrote:


princess_rui wrote:

I don't think Tamahome's character fits Kanata well... I think he'd better as Amiboshi instead.


amoboshi? but Kanata don't have a twin brother to be suboshi... I think he is good to be tamahome...


He doesn't have to have a twin to play one, technology today could easily make that possible. I don't see Tamahome's personality in him plus it would be interesting to see him play two different characters at the same time.



yeah I konw that but I think it's hard time to him having two roles at once. but I agree on you to see him play two different characters at the same time. yeah it's interesting indeed...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.