First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply IS MADARA,UCHIHA OBITO AND TOBI ONLY ONE?
Member
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / the beautiful isl...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
IS MADARA,UCHIHA OBITO AND TOBI ONLY ONE?
Member
18972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
no obito's dead, and tobi said he was madara
Member
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / k
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
no!!!madara is founder of uchiha.....if obito is madara obito should be much older than kakashi and much stronger than kakashi
Member
494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / i wish i knew
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
probely becuase obito and tobi have the same letteres.
Member
914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / "Sancta Terra"
Offline
Posted 5/3/08 , edited 5/3/08
tobi is obito. . .obito is uchiha madara's reincarnation
Posted 11/4/08

landar24 wrote:

tobi is obito. . .obito is uchiha madara's reincarnation


ur so wrong. how can a young guy obito uchiha, that younger than yondaime and teammates with kakashi be the founder of uchiha? he probably as old as shodaime whose obviously is older than yondaime. he is dead, and theres no such thing as reincarnation in naruto
Member
5514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
i agree with Nagato.... Obito is dead and even though there are many "clues" showing how Tobi can be Obito like the one hole in his mask... they are not one and the same....
Member
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / I don't know
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
tobi is really obito
it signifies with his sharingan on the right eye, meaning he only have one sharingan because he gave the other eye(left eye) to kakashi
Member
1187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Everywhere!!!!
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

chrisalbert wrote:

tobi is really obito
it signifies with his sharingan on the right eye, meaning he only have one sharingan because he gave the other eye(left eye) to kakashi


but how would he be madara if obito is as old as kakashi??
Member
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / I don't know
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

itachi92400 wrote:


chrisalbert wrote:

tobi is really obito
it signifies with his sharingan on the right eye, meaning he only have one sharingan because he gave the other eye(left eye) to kakashi


but how would he be madara if obito is as old as kakashi??


he is just the reincarnation of madara
Member
1187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Everywhere!!!!
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

chrisalbert wrote:


itachi92400 wrote:


chrisalbert wrote:

tobi is really obito
it signifies with his sharingan on the right eye, meaning he only have one sharingan because he gave the other eye(left eye) to kakashi


but how would he be madara if obito is as old as kakashi??


he is just the reincarnation of madara


but there are no reincarnations in "Naruto"
Member
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / quezon city
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
youre all wrong try to read the manga then youll know the answer obito or tobi is madara thats all read the manga so ull know
Member
90 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
tobi is madara
Member
1383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Over there, behin...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09 , edited 2/20/09
Tobi is Madara Uchiha, yes. But there's no way he'd be Obito. That would do if Obito was way much older than Kakashi and Minato himself. Which isn't pretty likely. So even with hints such as Tobi's mask (reveling his sharingan eye that would match Obito's) and name, since Tobi already claimed to be Madara (meaning he sure was old as hell) I don't believe he's Obito in any way.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.