First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply "My Anime" : Ideas for you're story...
Member
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 5/15/08


This is where you can post an idea for you're story so we can make a forum for it. We can't wait to see what you all got so please join in the forum. At least post a basic plot summary for you're story.





my idea is about a kid (Age unknown) named Tsubasa.
he is goofy and a bit like naruto, and can be deadly serouis sometimes when friends in danger and so on.
he goes to a fighting acadamy with his friends and wields a large sword with a powerfull water god/demon housed in it.
he is half semi were-wolf.
when he phsicaly tastes blood in his mouth he turn werewolf for a period of time.
when normal he is a fairly average fighter but he strikes up a friendship with the demon in his sword.the demon can manipulate water and has a bond with water dwelling creatures.
Tsubasa has odd comersations with his sword.he also a 3 very good friends who also go to the acadamy

in this world there are :
weoponmasters-use weopans, ninja's-use stealth and speed, mages-use spells,hand signs and scrolls , alchemists-use spells,summoning circles (for demons).

Weaponmasters are very strong and specialise in weopans,some magical
Ninja's are speedy quiet and use concealed weapons
Mages have a high spiritual energy and can learn medical and illusionary spells.
Alchemists are banned and use dark magic.

the acadamy is for teachin the basics of all above (including basic alchemy) and each student goes to a specialist class.
Tsubasa has yet to choose a specialist style,and is still in 1st year basics.
the acadamy is for trainig up proctecters of villages,against magical creature enmies and such.
4 protecters per village or clan.
the acadmy likes to haave veriation of styles for the 4 village protecteors.
those who dont pass the last year test join the army.
a requirement of the acadamy is that u can use some level of magic even if very low level magic,like basic healing.

normal soldiers and swordsmen despise people who go to the acadamy.
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
Sounds good, cant wait to hear more.
Member
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
thanx!!! ive even drawn him(poorly)
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
sounds really interesting, cant wait to hear/read it.
Posted 3/22/08
sound good can wait to read...............
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
have you come up with anything yet?
Member
7964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ..
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
how about a prince that was exiled from his homelands and forced to live on the outside world for like 4 years he learns of the truth and he takes his former land over a begins a reign of terror.Then he was aburtly(cant spell)pust to rest but the house was cursed forever speading its roots of evil to nearby forest,and town infection the animals and human within them.2 years later The resistance was formed it was called the Momasa X and their job was to kill all enemys and find the vaccine ,our heroes Tenshi,Momo,Mazuri,Nishi and Laxine are the only ones who can save the world for being corrupted.

Might work on their character design
Member
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
A school that was is normal and goes throught everyday except one weird day the geography teacher returns to North America from peru during th morning an annoucement comes on and the schools goes into total chaos every1 has to survive for 7 days and if they do they will be released and every teacher has a head departments so if there are several math teachers there is 1 that is the head of the math teachers and ect... for each course. so what im trying to say is that they all wield special weapons according to there subject and within the manga every slowly dies and the school becomes a war zone and the school changes into enviroments like the gym changes into a large desert and theh cafeteria changes into a place with high cliffs and 5 moons and a purple sky and the school lobby becomes the total war zone area with many many bodies on the ground dead and all the doors are locked shut with like 5 meters of steel covering it so there no way out pretty much if u want to read more check it out i made a group with chapters coming out every 5 days *_*
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

khadar747 wrote:

A school that was is normal and goes throught everyday except one weird day the geography teacher returns to North America from peru during th morning an annoucement comes on and the schools goes into total chaos every1 has to survive for 7 days and if they do they will be released and every teacher has a head departments so if there are several math teachers there is 1 that is the head of the math teachers and ect... for each course. so what im trying to say is that they all wield special weapons according to there subject and within the manga every slowly dies and the school becomes a war zone and the school changes into enviroments like the gym changes into a large desert and theh cafeteria changes into a place with high cliffs and 5 moons and a purple sky and the school lobby becomes the total war zone area with many many bodies on the ground dead and all the doors are locked shut with like 5 meters of steel covering it so there no way out pretty much if u want to read more check it out i made a group with chapters coming out every 5 days *_*


>>sounds really interesting, you should put down the url for it, i would like to read it. =)
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

AngelinDeath wrote:

how about a prince that was exiled from his homelands and forced to live on the outside world for like 4 years he learns of the truth and he takes his former land over a begins a reign of terror.Then he was aburtly(cant spell)pust to rest but the house was cursed forever speading its roots of evil to nearby forest,and town infection the animals and human within them.2 years later The resistance was formed it was called the Momasa X and their job was to kill all enemys and find the vaccine ,our heroes Tenshi,Momo,Mazuri,Nishi and Laxine are the only ones who can save the world for being corrupted.

Might work on their character design


Is that something you are working on? or a suggestion?
Member
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
this is a 7 min drawing i did in photoshop of tsubaca,i dont have a tablet.
he is sposed to look a little like naruto but hair similar to jiraiya ( lots of naruto refrences haha)
it is no t supposed to be good
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

kungpowshorts wrote:

this is a 7 min drawing i did in photoshop of tsubaca,i dont have a tablet.
he is sposed to look a little like naruto but hair similar to jiraiya ( lots of naruto refrences haha)
it is no t supposed to be good


Thats a great start though. And for only 7 minutes. =)
Member
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

Ichigo-bankai wrote:


kungpowshorts wrote:

this is a 7 min drawing i did in photoshop of tsubaca,i dont have a tablet.
he is sposed to look a little like naruto but hair similar to jiraiya ( lots of naruto refrences haha)
it is no t supposed to be good


Thats a great start though. And for only 7 minutes. =)



i made a better 1
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
haha, yeah. that is much better. =P. That one is rlly good. how do you draw on the comp? i find it so hard
Member
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
well i copied the eyes from that site u recomended because its realy hard to get detail unless u have a tablet, also im lazy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.